Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:48:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin inflation  (Read 723 times)
Matttm (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:43:34 AM

Hello,
Bitcoin is turning into a big market can be a big profit for a variety of people and its great that mining is turning into a big success. But, if bitcoin wants to become huge it has to be accepted more as a currency. So the more companies that accept bitcoin as a currency, the higher it's worth. That's why us, the users and Bitcoin company needs to try to get the name out there more Grin
ABISprotocol

Activity: 278
Merit: 251

ABISprotocol on Gist

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:23:42 AM

We all can do our part in our own way to get the word out.  Periodically I do that by giving a small amount of bitcoin away, and I purchase in bitcoin from anyone who will accept it. There are of course other things you can do, but those are a couple good ones.

ABISprotocol (Github/Gist)
http://abis.io
Matttm (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:01:08 AM

yes thats a smart idea  Smiley i try to get the word out in conversations and get more and more people to join because have bitcoin grow will really make a difference Cheesy
HASHRA

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

HASHRA - MINING TO THE MOON

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 09:39:53 AM

I'm still surprised at how many people I meet that have still not heard about it or have no idea what it really is... Bitcoin is still just scratching the surface right now.

One thing we can all do is everytime you pay for something ask them if they accept bitcoin...  Wink

bitbitz

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:45:36 AM

Bitcoin to the moon, just talk about it to others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: