Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Protecting and Earning from your Personal Data  (Read 128 times)
Fourgh (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

We are currently living in a world where our personal datas are being used by big companies to earn money and we dont have a clue of it. That is why it is important to secure our personal data and always check on our privacy settings in all our accounts. That is why I believe that Big Companies should give us a share to what they have earned by using what is ours in the first place. That is why im supporting iCO's whose goal is to make ordinary users earn from their own personal data.This is why im supporting and promoting Profede because it has a good vision to acheiving this goal.
How about you? What Campaign are you supporting?

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

We are currently living in a world where our personal datas are being used by big companies to earn money and we dont have a clue of it. That is why it is important to secure our personal data and always check on our privacy settings in all our accounts. That is why I believe that Big Companies should give us a share to what they have earned by using what is ours in the first place. That is why im supporting iCO's whose goal is to make ordinary users earn from their own personal data.This is why im supporting and promoting Profede because it has a good vision to acheiving this goal.

Guess what buddy you are the one who entered your information on their website and since it is on their servers of course they can do whatever they want as you are the one who provided them with your information. Don't trust anybody blindly as even this is done on purpose by global scale, you think those big companies would be allowed to do these things? Of course that they aren't and even if they do something against the law guess what people who are above those companies know what they are doing. It all comes down to this - to market users and sell them ads, with having much information they can target you and make you buy whatever they want you to buy. I am still a bit sceptic about those platforms but if they have good product market will decide.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

Guess what buddy you are the one who entered your information on their website and since it is on their servers of course they can do whatever they want as you are the one who provided them with your information. Don't trust anybody blindly as even this is done on purpose by global scale, you think those big companies would be allowed to do these things? Of course that they aren't and even if they do something against the law guess what people who are above those companies know what they are doing. It all comes down to this - to market users and sell them ads, with having much information they can target you and make you buy whatever they want you to buy. I am still a bit sceptic about those platforms but if they have good product market will decide.

I totally agree, since you are the only one that knows your personal info, you will be the one that is going to input the details on the net, you could still use a pseudoname or a pen name if you like, since governments or big corporations will not even think of looking for you, at this age, we are the ones giving away our details, do not let yourself bd fooled that governments are trying to look at your every activity, you already have social media for you to let them know, what you are doing if you are not that careful.
Emma Alex

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:16:24 PM

I agree. It is not necessary that the personal informations should be given whenever thegovernment wants. They know that they don't have control over crypto and they're trying to misuse it in anyway.
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 334

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

Good to know about the motive of this project but still it do focus out on making of money out of your personal data.This is really a big NO for me but well no matter which way we do go we do still able to handed out our personal informations either on online or just a casual services do need by the government. Dont expect on returns even though it is yours but you dont have the right for them to sue out regarding into your share.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

I don’t agree with you. The main feature of blockchain system is it being decentralized. Why would I let anyone else access my information? This is why I don’t like the ICO projects and nowadays they are mostly being scammy.

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

Yes they are being used but in return there is also a reward, so a give and take process, and that is violating our human rights but sometimes you need to do that especially if you don't have money or you don't have a job to support your needs. But my advice is don't trust anybody here and try to research first the ICO you are longing.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

I perceived some sense here. This is one of the reason I would never love to leave this forum but being available 24/7 here is a big time joy to me. This post should be focus only about taking care of personal data which we sells out to companies freely without receiving any penny.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
maumaugurin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

It’s a very bad things I guess because few days ago facebook did this and they have to paid lots of money for this occurrence and many big company using this information for their personal or selling issues but I think it should reduce and its not the proper way to earning where btc always keep safe their customers info.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

It's a good vision but need I point something out. There are mostly websites which you have to visit and if you don't provide some basic information's about yourself, you will not be allowed access to such platform. Now my question is if using such platform is indeed very important to you, how do you access it because they are not ever paying you for any data you provide and you won't still have access if you refuse to provide the data.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:36:05 AM

the government has no right to have the authority or control over the crypto, because it is not legitimate, so do not let others access our information. so do not ever leave this forum.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:39:23 AM

I'm not a tech-savvy person, so I can not help any campaign. I only make money and contribute to those good campaigns.
I will consider and contribute to your campaign if it's really good. Wink

HarpeCharlotte

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:40:11 PM

This is the aim of the bitcoin. Bit coin’s started with a dream, vision and mission to replace the flat money. The reason to replace the flat money is to ensure the security of the people’s hard earned money. Moreover it will make the transaction easier and less costly with a great speed. Moreover bit coin’s dream will save the environment.   
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

Look more widely. There are a lot databases where are hold data about us. Of course I mean government, municipal, credit, criminal and much others databases which are hold much more important data. I consider that safety of similar databases are ensured perfectly and sometimes leaks happen. Pay attention that we had a look at very important databases and they are not completely in safe. Of course there are risk of leak data from not clean crypto companies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: