Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:02:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Disable person  (Read 2160 times)
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

I agree with your idea mate, some people with disabilities will think that they were useless already because of their situation they cannot get a job and to earn money since bitcoin is a homebase it will be productive to teach them so they can work and their self esteem will gain again ,from bitcoin they can earn money.
bitcoin and other crypto projetcs provide easy task and job that can do only with internet connection.this condition can followed by disability people that have no job.and perhaps , it can make their life better by earning money from this world.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

Well I think bitcoin is a very great help to disabled person because even though the are sitting and resting they can earn money.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:40:09 AM

The government does help people with disabilities, and they do need something that meets their needs.

Maybe bitcoin is a good opportunity for them, and if they can participate in some kind of reward task, it will bring them extra income.
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

The government does help people with disabilities, and they do need something that meets their needs.

Maybe bitcoin is a good opportunity for them, and if they can participate in some kind of reward task, it will bring them extra income.
yess it will.we know , right now much ico projects that provide bounty campaign.this disabillities people can work from this, its prove big opportunity evenmore if they have skill such as making video content.so no more reason that we can not earn money from this.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

This is a common thing happens in different countries where the government mandatory give assistance to there citizens with disability, and the sad truth is that the assistance from government is not enough.

This is the perfect time to introduce bitcoin to persons with disability by doing this they don't need to rely only on government assistance, because they are now started to earn there own money to support their needs.

Actually it is a big help to the disable person but it is depend to the person who has a disability. Bitcoin can help then to earn by sitting in one side.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

We can not rule that fact out in entirety, but there are some barriers which may hinder your proportion and render it low from being that fact but fallacy. We must initially consider these variables viz;
1. What type of Disability? Blind? Deaf? Lame? Is it the ones that can allows them to operate their systems? because if not, it does not work out.
2. Is the Disable mentally alert or upright?[Not an imbecile]
3. Is he financially equipped that can allows his participation in crowd sales or ICO investment/ participation?
4. Is the disable involved Literates enough or technologically sound on ICT.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:20:51 AM

yess it will.we know , right now much ico projects that provide bounty campaign.this disabillities people can work from this, its prove big opportunity evenmore if they have skill such as making video content.so no more reason that we can not earn money from this.
Yes there is no reason on which we can't earn a money here that's why it is a big opportunity for those disability person to grab this and all of us who adopted it earlier on while the community isn't too big and have a chance for us to earn more profit in the future that surely change and improved everyone's life.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

I think it depends on the type of disability the person has, what if the person cannot see or his hands are impaired he will not be able to receive bitcoin transactions because he has no capability to do so. Moreover bitcoin is not free at all and i don't think the government will want to giveaway bitcoin just like because we know how greedy they are when it comes to money.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:16:14 AM

I think it depends on the type of disability the person has, what if the person cannot see or his hands are impaired he will not be able to receive bitcoin transactions because he has no capability to do so. Moreover bitcoin is not free at all and i don't think the government will want to giveaway bitcoin just like because we know how greedy they are when it comes to money.
but commonly disability people can do that.as long as there is effort from us there will available oppportunity to all people.no one can doubt this.and blind people maybe need to develop their skill to get participate with different way.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:26:25 AM

This is a great idea but it boils down to actual point of the person's disability. If the person is blind, deaf or dumb there is no way Bitcoin can be of help to that type of disability except some will buy and sell for him or her.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

I think its not that easy to help people with disability. Bitcoin can help the economy system but not every body not matter its have disability or not. Bitcoin is like new economy system and with that system, our assets not eat by inflation anymore.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

Actually i have a friend with disability and he already knew what is bitcoin,honestly he is my inspiration and motivation to do crypto because actually he earned almost a thousand dollar by this year and i wanted to be like him so i do my very best to get it also.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:14 AM

This is a great idea but it boils down to actual point of the person's disability. If the person is blind, deaf or dumb there is no way Bitcoin can be of help to that type of disability except some will buy and sell for him or her.
i think people with disabilities have other advantages. we can see now the blind can operate computer even better than us, so there is no reason for disabled to not contribute in bitcoin

marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

If I were a disabled (praise god I`m not now) I would consider cryptocurrencies and job in it like a saving opportunity for me to exist
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

If I were a disabled (praise god I`m not now) I would consider cryptocurrencies and job in it like a saving opportunity for me to exist
I definitely agree, if i were in the shoes of a disabled person i would really join in cryptocurrencies business for as long as i understand its rules and regulations, features and how can i gain profit then why not?  This is a big opportunity for all of us, so lets grab it and spread the good news about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Bitcoin is already a new breakthrough in solving financial problems or meeting the needs of life, but anyway... I think it requires intelligence and understanding of everything in it, it can be risky if they haven't really been able to adapt with bitcoin technology or anything else in it. Yeah, basically it can.. but it really should require need taught first by someone.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

I don't htihnk it can help the disable people in anyways! I mean no offence but there is no way to put any connection between them and the bitcoin. Neither there is any system that can assist them with the help of bitcoin. You can say that something may be developed over the blockchain and thus it can get hands on the disables and help them in the daily life. But it is obvious thing that there is no such way straight forward that can help them really.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:56:41 AM

I definitely agree, if i were in the shoes of a disabled person i would really join in cryptocurrencies business for as long as i understand its rules and regulations, features and how can i gain profit then why not?  This is a big opportunity for all of us, so lets grab it and spread the good news about it.

that will still depend on the disability of a person. What if the person has no arms or no eyes? Do you think he can participate in the organizations related to cryptos? I bet no  although if he or she is a rich person with lots of cash in his bank accounts , i think the best thing that he can do is to get a help from his family memebers of friends to guide him to invest on these crypto business.

Oh i forgot. I said earlier that he is already rich so i guess investing in crypto business wont still make any sense and besides , he cant either enjoy his wealth because he is a disable person.

thats why i can really say that bitcoin(crypto) is fully dependable from each person to person depending on the status of his life.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

It depends on the level of disability you are referring to anyway but I really do not see any point in stressing someone who is disabled by introducing them into a world they may not even understand. If you want to help them, you can make use of the profit you get from being in the community to help those who are disabled or in need as the case may be. For instance, how do you want to give a blind man something he would not even be able to handle ? Think about that because bitcoins and other cryptos are still not suitable for am under-developed countries' no-access to internet people. This kind of people may be present in every country and 1% of them probably disable persons.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

Actually it might be a good idea however, it will only depends on disabilities they have like, if the problem is on their head then I guess assistance from government is better for them. And if their disabilities does not that serious like amputated leg or something then bitcoin will be helpful. Since most of the disable person could not able to find a job then I guess this is the time for them to earn through bitcoin transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: