Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason we pay taxes and why we should  (Read 3608 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

I have few things what i will like to change in that matter
first is that very often people who earn small money are paying very high taxes like for them
Very rich people are hiding taxes and that money are invested in some dirty business through offshore.World still is doing nothing with that.Why because those rich people are funding politicians .So that our democratic world is full of frauds
And i want to have some control on my taxes.In my country catholic church is getting veriy high money from gov from people taxes
But priests of that catholic church are above my country law  they are citizens of Vatican
So maybe Vatican can pay them not people

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

a state wants to get government tax. withdrawing and entering money can not be controlled. it will be difficult for a competitor of bankers. and this is a good way to get money but the countries do not agree with it. as well as a money they can not control is a really irritating government.
Pay phone82

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:04 PM

reason we have to pay taxes is to build facilities that we often use every day like roads, bridges, and other public facilities that we use every day, many people who just want to enjoy the facility without being willing to pay their tax obligations of course it is very unfortunate
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

If I were sure that taxes are being used well and no one steals, I would be more than happy to pay them.
But as long as they only serve to enrich corrupt politicians and keep parasites, I will do my best not to pay them.

joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

Well for me i think. It's just our responsibility to pay taxes right? if our taxes is used in a good way to improve our country why not? if our taxes can help our road, school, church, parks Just pay our taxes correctly in the future we can see our country is beautiful.
jhutsegie

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Basically, taxes are the people paying for. It's mandatory in one's country. For public services, roads, securities and other things. But because of this taxes coming from the people in one's country some politicians get corrupt and get those money and that's why they becoming rich. Instead of it is used for public services for the people it benefits only the politicians not the people in particular country.
nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

If there are a lot of people in poverty the amount of crimes will rise.  I would rather pay more taxes and live ina healthy and peaceful society instead of a violent one.
Theackdyo

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:25:15 AM

tax should be paid for anybody within the us of a because tax earnings is used for improvement financing which covers all fields, together with the construction of infrastructure and public centers which later we can revel in the outcomes of the improvement collectively.
Alogme23

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

We need to pay taxes even as the authorities is present because it's miles concerned approximately a conflict welfare and they may be seeking to make things paintings for you to people to get more secure existence in the neighbourhood.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

I think we pay taxes is for public services, roads, securities and other things. And if you pay tax you can get a better facility from goverment if there is no corrupt
chopperchopper

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Taxing is really a part of the process of building a nation. People tend to acknowledge the procedure of taxing for the projects, works, beneficial events for the society. However, taxing method become destruction when corruption inside the government takes place. It depends on the kind of the leaders of the country has. But then, personally I truly accept and appreciate taxing process in my society.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

If you are walking on the road and enjoying a nice day at the nearby park it's all because someone paid their taxes.
Taxes helps a lot , I have seen people frowning over about how they don't want to pay any taxes and as such.
Government ensures that if you earn over a certain amount then for sure you can contribute in the making of your country. It's only if you are able to.
Taxes helps in :

Paying the salary of government employees
    Making of roads
    Public schools
    Parks run by the government
    Maintenance fees
    Making government hospitals
    Making high schools ... The list is endless

We all use all these services at one part of the life or other therefore we can just consider it a little payment for that .
People frown how government is corrupt , it is but not entirely if it was then you woont see new projects coming up in your town or city.

It's just our responsibility to pay taxes, we shouldn't run from it because it will more or so be used for everyone out there in your country , you are indirectly helping others too through paying them , the less advantageous ones.

Also one might say government can print all the money they need , but that's not the case ..the more money a government prints the lower the value of their currency gets which genrally have adverse effects in many sectors.
As you've mentioned, taxes are not really meant as a burden for us people instead it was meant for the improvement of the country since the money of the government cannot do it alone. We should be considerate about the tax we are paying specially when the changes can be seen clearly. Let us all complain if it is being used by some greedy politician for personal purposes only.
CPetersson

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:09:55 PM

I don't mind to pay taxes only if we (citizens) see where are they going. I m living in corrupted country, i don't see my taxes, fees, but i always pay because i must do. I can see in Europe, people pay taxes but f.e. they have good roads.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

Taxes are a duty, but in many countries they have reached unbearable levels, especially if they are not balanced by the quality of the services offered to the citizens.
Perhaps the rulers should remember that most of the revolutions broke out for tax reasons ...

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

In my own country, we have more income we have to pay to the government, and their government will take money from the process of filing workers so that they can develop the country in a better way. With this tax that allows the governmentbuild the country and help curb the problem of unemployment.
Yes bitcoin is power itself and it has no connection with anyone, bitcoin is free and not under control yet but I think if they will pay for the tax so it will increase the power and the strength of bitcoin in our state, when government involves something so it get more value in city and country because people think it as trust worthy, so I think paying our tax right on time is good thing.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:16:24 AM

Taxes are a duty, but in many countries they have reached unbearable levels, especially if they are not balanced by the quality of the services offered to the citizens.
Perhaps the rulers should remember that most of the revolutions broke out for tax reasons ...
a country has rules like that, so to be a good citizen, I think paying taxes is a reason for us to follow the rules, and well, I think tax money is used for good things too. Well, I don't think paying taxes is a problem.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  

Jump to: