Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 200+Gh bitcoin miner  (Read 421 times)
Helnick (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:20:10 AM

I've been looking around here and other places so I thought I would ask the masses.
Where is a good place to buy one of these from a reputable seller?
There are so many scammers out there it is near impossible to know if you are able to trust.
I would love to avoid ebay. I've searched here but still not sure who I can trust.
Thanks In advance.
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:32:22 AM

ANTMINER S1 for sale.
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:06:15 AM

https://ninjatech.org/

EDIT: I am not affiliated with them in any way. However, i hear good things about their customer service, and they ship quickly from within the US. I've heard the antminers are easy to maintain as well. Always do your due diligence.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:13:48 AM

If you end up going the Antminer S1 route, and miss the deadline to order before they stop shipping over Chinese New Year, I've got one (maybe two) for sale.
Ronin1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:05:50 PM

I've been looking around here and other places so I thought I would ask the masses.
Where is a good place to buy one of these from a reputable seller?
There are so many scammers out there it is near impossible to know if you are able to trust.
I would love to avoid ebay. I've searched here but still not sure who I can trust.
Thanks In advance.

I do a lot of research and reading before I purchase anything. 
I have not jumped into the Bitcoin realm yet but from what I have read from the others posting;   https://ninjatech.org/   
has by far the best customer rep and service.   Bitmains Antminer seems reliable and to be best value for the money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: