Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of Ethereum  (Read 647 times)
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

What do you think, what is the reason for the sharp drop in Ethereum?
the possibility that I know the decline in Ethereum is currently very sharp because soon bitcoin and altcoin prices will come back and so bitcoin prices will come back because I've heard people say if bitcoin and altcoin prices go up Ethereum prices will decrease and if Ethereum prices go up the price of bitcoin will decrease then I am also confused with this

SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:52:08 AM

Depreciation is one step to hold and buy your tokens. A hope that will enlighten the future and make us to believe that there is always tomorrow then we appreciate the good times. Cryptocurrency is volatile and will always be. Its not the end of ethereum because its only the beginning of the comeback.
moepaing

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

it’s ok. It means that eth is ‘alive’ and we can find in its moves some trends which will help us to predict his behavior.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

in last 24 hours eth fall is big shock for crypto traders the fall is around 25 percent in just one day it is due to Bitcoin is on serve pressure from US govt

If the ethereum will down or fall for into a big one the crypto currencies is gatting low the value too. But we don't have to be afraid because it is a test for us to face the obstacles and have perseverancle in working with. The big fall will makes everyone shock and for they are going to get into creation.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

I have heard there's some structural changes are going on in Russian government and law system about cryptocurrencies blockchain and regulating those things inside the country.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
manish9841

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

Going up and falling is the market volatility. This is off course not good..but there will be a point when things will be stable..and there will be healthy growth for Ethereum. SEC in USA also made clear that Eth is not a security.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Why picked Ethereum, they are not the only one dropping, all the coins are in red, and ethereum is not an exception, I have read a lot of ethereum potential and features and of course future profitability, and the bear trend is, not an indication that it is a dying coin.
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

The reasons are many, usually, the reasons don't come alone, I can say that the puzzle get done, and this caused the overall falling of the market not only in ethereum.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

It has been a quite rough run for most coins(not just ethereum or bitcoin) this year. This was due to continuous spread of fud with the influence of media and renowned personalities that caused massive panic selling. Anyways, we can always expect for a turn of events.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

I see that you are not paying much attention in what is going on. A lot of things happened this past couple of months which resulted into declining price of not just Ethereum, but almost all of the coins in the cryptocurrency space. A lot of events like Chinese new year, exchanges getting hacked, security problems, Scam ICO, ICO's getting banned from certain places, and many more. Ethereum is one of the most valued coins in the crypto space and having Ethereum fall is close to impossible in my opinion.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

It is not only ethereum dropping but whole crypto market. if bitcoin drops,then ethereum too,it is the main reason, but another reason is ICOs that selling their eth from investments
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

I think that the price drop in ethereum is only temporary. When I look at the technology that ethereum brings then ethereum has a potential future. I see that ethereum can lead the market of currency crypto in a few years later. Ethereum has a good future because of the benefits that many ICOs use for their projects. Ethereum can be a base in running the project so it is impossible if the ethereum will decrease further. It's all temporary. I am sure as soon as the condition of ethreum will be normal.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ompoetra

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

yesterday many people bought ETH because many tokens are ETH-based launched and automatic interest of people to buy ETH is very big that finally ETH can reach the highest price and if this year is too much news slanted about ICO-based ETH and social media who decided banned ICO greatly affect the price of ETH and because after this oblique news I think people started selling their ETH and in the end the price went free
tuanphuong666

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Why can you think that Ethereum could collapse? It is the second best electronic currency after bitcoin. Ethereum is where the open data is stored. They operate on a blockchain basis. It is highly dispersed by computer algorithms, which correspond to different functions through smart contracts. Ethereum coin provides virtual machines (EVMs) to execute commands based on multiple global access points of the system. In addition, Ethereum is also an encrypted electronic currency, with a currency called Ether. This money can be searched and traded between accounts. In a nutshell, the dispersed financial ecosystem was set up and fixed by the Ether. Also its highlight is that it has open source and the operating system has smart contract features. Then why can it collapse?
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

The first reason why Ethereum is falling today is EOS – the direct competitor of Ethereum. This platform for creating decentralized applications is practically aimed at taking away part of the market from Ethereum. The project held one of the most successful ICO in the history of cryptocurrencies – on the first day of the round, as much as 200 million EOS tokens, or 700 thousand ETH, were sold.
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

The company of etehreum will not fall because the company performs better and there are lots of people that still supporting them which is a great indication that they will have a great future in this industry.
arthurgrand

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:00:54 AM

The basic reason for most decline in price of altcoins is because of the decline in price of bit coin. If only bitcoin don't have that much dominance, a lot of altcoins would be doing fine.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:11:36 AM

today, ethereum getting down to deep again and reach 0.0704 btc. I still curious about how much the bottom price of ethereum that might happen later because I don't see a sign for the price of stopping for the down. maybe it's because of bitcoin price is down for more and it pushes each altcoin to get down too. but I hope that soon, the price of all coin will gets increase again.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
lajtman

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

Thw whole cryptomarket has left with its last dip and tne market is restoring now. The fall is not so important because there will be fast increasing after that.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

The ether falls due to the fact that it decreases bitcoin. The price falls and falls. What will be the bottom. Not who does not know. But I think by the end of the year, we will still see an increase in ether tokens. I hope this all will be so otherwise we will sit for a long time as waiting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: