Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of Ethereum  (Read 647 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

I think not only ethereum but all coins have been down in prices as the market is in the red. One cannot tell exactly what will affect or manipulate the market. But panic sell, bad news, regulatory measures among others affect the market. I think manipulation also plays a great role. After all, volatility is the nature of cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:03:53 PM

What do you think, what is the reason for the sharp drop in Ethereum?

This question is arising one more time in front of the whole crypto community and seriously no one has answers to this one. There are many news coming out in the articles and websites but mostly they will be fake as long as we dont get it from the authenticate source here. Mostly people are coming up with the stories of hacks and stealing of the coins but that is really old one and doesn't fit now a days. This is some serious bearish break in which ethereum has gotten stuck and reason for this is completely unknown to us. Im too searching for valid reason out here. Lets see what replies we get.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

Drop is not only in ethereum we have noticed drop in almost in all coins I think drop is all because of some negative news. Even bitcoin also dropped sharply but I was not expecting such drop in ethereum but we can convert this drop in opportunity its a good time to buy at cheaper price and we know ethereum has good potential to rise back. We should think out of box. I hope this drop is temporary soon we will see bullish momentum in ethereum.

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

Top cryptocurrencies synchronously change direction in the market. I do not think that it can be otherwise in the given realities of the market. Bitcoin falls in price - Ethereum  drops too.
lenini

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

The most irrational drop is Ethereum. Who among us, who accepts daily payments in crypto currency, does not support Ethereum? We all know that this is the only truly functional platform, it is not clear why this is happening.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

I think this is a normal coin correction in order to form a strong trend because if the coin is growing very fast, it is also falls fast.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I think the rate at which BTC is dropping really affecting the price ETH. Also the number of investors People investing on BTC & ETH are now removing their money.... That can also make ETH to drop
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

I think this is a normal coin correction in order to form a strong trend because if the coin is growing very fast, it is also falls fast.
Corrections as always happen when sudden increase their is a sudden drops of price. Not only ethereum experiencing this downfall other altcoins too. However, we can hold our ethereum as I think it will rise again.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

The recent months drop for eth should be the work of the authorities due to the increasing scams happening in crypto and not the problem with crypto itself. More rules and regulation from different countries are implement making crypto diffcult to be trade.

alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Ethereum price constantly drops down now in the market,and we dont have exactly reason for the sharp drops happen now in the coin market caps,but in my own opinion that this consecutively dump of ethereum price is the domino effect of what happen of bitcoin price value now,because as far as i know once the bitcoin is going down all altcoins also would been affected and turn to red  flags,thats why i conclude that bitcoin is more influential crypto coins in the block chain market.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:41:40 PM

I think this is a nature of cryptocurrency. So this year many many new coins released to the market and some coins was Scam. Then peoples are selling altcoins also panic sell. Then all crypto markets falling down. My opinion is strongly hold your altcoins until  2020.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

As what I've said to my other post, i think the downfall of ethereum and any other coins right now is because of the most dominant crypto that we called bitcoin, sad to say but even ethereum is 2nd spot in market it's still affected when bitcoin drastically go down.
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

do not be in a hurry to panic with this kind of situation, because not only is the ETH now in descending position but almost all Altcoin prices are declining in the stock market now, it may be due to bitcoin prices that are experiencing downward pressure.
we'll see the next news in the future, and I'm sure everything will be back to normal.
soloexceptional

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

Ethereum is purely finding support. Talk of its demise is over exaggerated!
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Not only Ethereum price has dropped in the market, BTC, Liteon and all the altcoins have dropped at the same time, I have holding many altcoins in the Binance, you can't imagine when you saw the price has dropped every day, it such a nightmare.  Angry

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:37 PM

Nothing new as bitcoin is also falling so same altcoins are also falling and in this falling market how can you expect ETH coin to go up. Every one is now in fear selling as they are fearing of more downfall in bitcoin price. But if you have investment to invest then you can start buying in split as it gone down more then 15% and it is good to buy now as when the market will bounce this coins will first bounce back.

patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:31:27 PM

hello, The ETH drop due to bitcoin price drop, bitcoin price affect any altcoin! And also ETH decreases because of its cyclical nature!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
ExpertTechnology

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

After bitcoin everything went down, bitcoin influences all crypto-currencies and the etherium is not an exception, although it is an independent unit.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

because it's already been probed that Bitfinex and other 3 exchanges used manipulation to increase the price of BTC to 20.000$ last year. Those who got to know that info begun to sell quickly. Probably, even those exchanges sold their coins to others.

The market has been destroyed.

You've been warned. DO NOT INVEST MORE MONEY.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
SL125

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

ETH is down because the whole crypto market is down, All coins seem to be following bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: