Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 tips in trading for beginners  (Read 983 times)
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

Thanks for the useful post,  I consider it very useful. as for the goals, I think that they are the most important for reaching success. i think that these tips are the most helpful for me and all traders-beginners

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Basically if we are getting into the crypto trading then we should have already known the fact that we are jumping into the danger zone where there can be risk of emotional break down as it is about the money. The money is very important and very attaché when it comes to the buying and selling of it for the profits. If we are able to make the profits then there is no problem. If we are not good at handling our emotions while making the trades then we shouldn't be doing this in the first place. So you see its all about how you manage yourself, or we can always change ourselves while jumping in to get ready for the worst situations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

It is just too easy to say but a hard thing to do to beginners. A lot of beginners fail just because of their emotions and I know it is hard for them to master it since they are just focused on earning a bunch of money and not on how to learn the market.
True. To summarize the post of op, #1 is set your goal and #2 is stick to your goal.
It's easier said than done tha'ts true. I fall into the same trap over and over again until I get the hang of it. You need to have the nerves of steel not to be bothered by FOMO. With the use of technical analysis using different tools, you will have an idea if its about time to jump of the boat or stay.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

No good tips, analysis of project evaluation or pennies is needed. If you decide to invest, you should learn the techniques of analyzing and holding the coins for a long time.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

That was nice advice for a newbie. This is the truth that we need to know me to start the trading. We should understand our own ability, our knowledge. This is not a mind-blowing place, this is a knowledge base place. How much skill, how much savings from losing.

racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

2. Plan your goals. Stick to your plan.

This is really important, in selling don't wait for the peak of the breakout
hence, make a sell order ahead. don't be greedy. discipline is the key
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

We should understand our own ability, our knowledge. The money is very important and very attaché when it comes to the buying and selling of it for the profits. If we are able to make the profits then there is no problem.
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:46:43 AM

We should understand our own ability, our knowledge. The money is very important and very attaché when it comes to the buying and selling of it for the profits. If we are able to make the profits then there is no problem.

Understand and know the right timing in trading, knowledge is the best thing  we have before trying one thing especially trading, all of us know that trading is very risky and we need to face the reality that we can lose our money on it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ilnick

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

1. Read and analyze a lot on the topic of trade.                                                                                                    2. Always follow the market and be ready to lose money. If you lost money, do an analysis of the situation at which you lost.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

my advice first point you have to know which coin you will buy and see its development, suppose there is a potential to ride immediately buy and the second point is you have to be patient in trading in crypto world.
there are some suggestions for beginners to trade bitcoin, the first is that you should be able to keep track of price movements is very important because for a few seconds the price can change, and the second is to target your profits do not trade using emotion because it will plunge your own .
coconutter

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Only one TIP for all the beggiinners on trading.
Just focus yourself and do not panic sell when there is a decrease on the price of 1 - 2 percent, because by this way, you will lose your main vision of that trade.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

Agreed,Beginners must educate regarding trading and learn about market and coins.Knowledge is power and without knowledge you cant survive in the market so groom skills and expertise and control your behavior according to the situation of the market you will win.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

The worst thing in trading is that you might sell or buy too early sometimed, though you still make the profit you can't make enough profit.

Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

For me the second point is quite strange because I don't know how the fortune will define my day, if it will be a great day trading I think I will go till I can so it is really hard to point some goals out.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:08:27 PM

Newbie needs this because they will adapt this once they started in trading. Knowing yourself is good because you can know what is your weakness and you can control this once you will experiened dumping price while you are in the trading.
TaylahMcGregor

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

I'm start learning to trade but I feel it's so difficult. Thank your post, it's very useful for me.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

This is just 2 of the many many tips that many people give to traders but many don't know how to apply it to themselves. When I am starting as a trader, I tend to read some tips and tricks in the Trading Discussion. I saw also this "In your first times in trading, you will lose all of your money".

I think I will just add 2 more tips for the newbies like me in trading.

1. Don't just jump into trading without knowledge - For me, this is the main reason why most traders including me loss some or most of their money. They just jump into trading without enough knowledge like how to read candlesticks etc. What is worse is most newbie traders like to spoon feed all of the knowledge they want to know. They will ask everything to you and they don't have the diligence to do some research for themselves.

2. Be emotionless - Maybe most traders always saying this but this is the one of the hardest tip to do especially when you are new into trading. When I trade for the first time, I tend to loss most of my money because of FOMO's. I FOMO'ed twice already and that made me lost my trading funds into half or even lower. If you are trading, just trade calmly. If your bought coin goes lower, just hold it and don't panic unless you know how to do stop losses.

These are just additions to the post of the OP.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:34:38 AM

That was nice advice for a newbie. This is the truth that we need to know me to start the trading. We should understand our own ability, our knowledge. This is not a mind-blowing place, this is a knowledge base place. How much skill, how much savings from losing.
Foe the ones who are interested in going for day trading and that they are about to start their trading carriers, it is better not to jump into the world of the trading until and unless they have acquired enough of the skillset and that they don’t have this much of the knowledge which can then help them out in having some good plan to make more money. Start with least possible amount and then gradually increase the amount of investment.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:18:28 AM

Two very important tips for beginners in trading:
1.   Always look at the market capitalization and not the price of the coin. Many think that they should buy ripple as its price is relatively cheap to Ethereum’s.
2.   Many traders cannot spend much time in this market.  Crypto trading not just on a daily basis, but on an hourly basis. It’s not everyone that can play this game. Nevertheless you need to consider the amount of time invested in the process

Two things you have just said are very useful for beginners. I'm a beginner so I do not have much trade experience. The special thing I keep in mind is that I always look at the market capitalization of a coin. Before investing in a coin, I always find out what the strategy is and how much potential there is. With new people like me, I always choose coin in the top 20 coinmarketcap to invest
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:58 AM

1. Know yourself. Define your risk tolerance carefully. Understand your needs.
To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to crypto and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging crypto trading.

2. Plan your goals. Stick to your plan.
Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career. What constitutes failure, what would be defined as success? What is the timeframe for the trial and error process that will inevitably be an important part of your learning? How much time can you devote to trading? Do you aim at financial independence, or merely aim to generate extra income? These and similar questions must be answered before you can gain the clear vision necessary for a persistent and patient approach to trading. Also, having clear goals will make it easier to abandon the endeavor entirely in case that the risks/return analysis precludes a profitable outcome.

Hope this could help some newbies in trading crypto
I'm pretty sure that there are lot of newbies will be knowledgeable if they see or read this topic. There are many people that want to engage their life on crypto investments and trading, this statement of yours is good enough to motivate and encourage them.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: