Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 tips in trading for beginners  (Read 986 times)
Hiltohen

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Agreed,Beginners must educate regarding trading and learn about market and coins.Knowledge is power and without knowledge you cant survive in the market so groom skills and expertise and control your behavior according to the situation of the market you will win.
Trading is all about analyzing. For the perfect analyzing, we must need sound knowledge. That will be possible only when we are taking time for learning different aspects of trading. I guess that will be only one tip which will be enough for beginners, that must be continuous learning.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

To my mind, the main recommendation is to sell when the price is high and buy when it is low, i think that it is obvious for everyone who has ever wanted to enter the crypto market as this is the main rule
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

No need to have many tips, you just hold the patience you will be successful. That is the secret of many people do.
Alam11

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:23:36 PM

Many Tips available for begineer But in this topic said 2 tipshere my recomment Tips  1. You should be able to analyze the coins you will buy because it will affect your coins and assets. 2. Read and analyze a lot on the topic of trade.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

No need to have many tips, you just hold the patience you will be successful. That is the secret of many people do.
It's not only of being patient will give you success but it needs to strategies and give efforts. Even though you have a plan but if you won't do it,  it's still useless and be just a plan forever. We cant deny that, and mostly have that attitude.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:50:11 AM

The worst thing in trading is that you might sell or buy too early sometimed, though you still make the profit you can't make enough profit.
Buying or selling may happen too early only because of lack of knowledge. Making enough profits will be possible when we are having good knowledge about trading. People who are getting into trading with a rash, definitely will fail in making good trading calls. They must learn trading first then only they can make good trading calls which will help them to sell or buy at right times.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

Thanks for the useful post,  I consider it very useful. as for the goals, I think that they are the most important for reaching success. i think that these tips are the most helpful for me and all traders-beginners
Select your best choice and search out the market price is low or high, once you see low price then buy a lot and wait for the market price to go high again which is reflecting that you will be in benefit for which you have to buy in low market. The Bitcoin’s market is available these days with low price per coin so we have this better choice after buying wait and sell in high market.
Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

These tips are very good for beginners to kick start their trading careers. Knowing your limits, your risk appetite is very vital in trading. Also, sticking to a trading plan is also what you need to stay profitable as well
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

Understand your risk factors and know when to get out are the two most important tips I can give to the newbie traders. People become holders very early and wont sell the profits when they can. Its definitely not how trading works. Get your profits and dont regret about it.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

These are really what a trader needs to use to kick start his or her trading career. One needs to know wether he is a conservative trader or an aggressive trader to be able to ascertain his or her abilities in trading. Overall, nice tips
dadanramdan

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:04:36 AM

to start trading we are required to observe the movement of prices and also news circulating through social media such as twitter, fb etc.
and also with that patience is the key to success in achieving success.
yousbabtle

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

For me the second point is quite strange because I don't know how the fortune will define my day, if it will be a great day trading I think I will go till I can so it is really hard to point some goals out.
I'm not having any confusion over the second point. If we are sticking with our plan then we can definitely hit our fortune which will be helping us to find our day. We should believe into our trading skills to find a great trading day otherwise trading will turn as a gambling.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Trading is a very scurrilous task if you don’t follow coin price you can lose your whole money off if you make a wrong order you can lose your money. Most of the beginners make one mistake that is the wrong order. Never create a wrong order, must follow market price than open a perfect order for buy and sell. This is very important never make a trading over 10 times if you lose 3 times in a day. Must control your emotion, without control emotion you can’t make a good result in your trading.
blackbold

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

and I think the most important thing in trading is always be careful in making decisions, you should not be influenced by anything
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:51:09 PM

1. Know yourself. Define your risk tolerance carefully. Understand your needs.
To profit in trading, you must make recognize the markets. To recognize the markets, you must first know and recognize yourself. The first step of gaining self-awareness is ensuring that your risk tolerance and capital allocation to crypto and trading are not excessive or lacking. This means that you must carefully study and analyze your own financial goals in engaging crypto trading.

2. Plan your goals. Stick to your plan.
Once you know what you want from trading, you must systematically define a timeframe and a working plan for your trading career. What constitutes failure, what would be defined as success? What is the timeframe for the trial and error process that will inevitably be an important part of your learning? How much time can you devote to trading? Do you aim at financial independence, or merely aim to generate extra income? These and similar questions must be answered before you can gain the clear vision necessary for a persistent and patient approach to trading. Also, having clear goals will make it easier to abandon the endeavor entirely in case that the risks/return analysis precludes a profitable outcome.

Hope this could help some newbies in trading crypto

the two things that are you mentioned often get disregards not only to a beginner but also to the veteran, well if fomo attack everyone can be a part of the said herd. The problem is the discipline part where you always do your trade on something like this though.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

This advice is good for newbies moving on towards intermediate level trading. As a complete newbie just invest in some dogecoin and practise on the exchanges and wallets, then learn to profit trade afterwards

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

To my mind, the main recommendation is to sell when the price is high and buy when it is low, i think that it is obvious for everyone who has ever wanted to enter the crypto market as this is the main rule

You are right, the strategy is very simple and that is to buy when low and sell when the price goes high, the problem will only occur when you cannot handle your patience and you sell your coins at its lowest price even the market value's are currently low.
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

CET is very good
EST. daily dividend per million CET: 0.31073682 BCH

The total CET supply is fixed at 10 billion.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

Trading strategy depends on the level of risks you want to take. If you are into high risk, yes you can reinvest your capital and profit. The safe bet and lower risk option is to take back your capital and reinvest with the profit you have made.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 02:34:57 AM

Risk analysis is definitely one of the crucial factors while determining the trading strategies. I have seen people taking decisions considering the decisions of others and they simply ignore their own risk-bearing capacity.  On the other hand, that's why the investors having no investment plan at all couldn't stick with their investment decisions. These factors are interrelated in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: