Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does crypto currency change the lives of ordinary people?  (Read 1249 times)
GeoManna (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

Cryptocurrency is a chance for ordinary people who do not have millions of dollars to earn and realize all their dreams in life! Only here you can earn 100 000 dollars by investing in a new project and that's a fact!
What dreams you would like to realize through the cryprocurrency?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:35:31 AM

I agree to all of you, crypto currency changed the lives of ordinary people. Considering myself, cryptp currencies helped me a lot when it comes to finances.  having cypto currencies doesn't need educational background. You can have crypto currencies anytime as long as you can write and wrong.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:52:48 AM

Well one year after doing cryptocurrency so far I have done only enough to pay for a birthday party and enjoy a christmas meal. But as far as changing lives are concerned, I have not experienced it yet. Changing lives means buying a house and a car and paying for a small business. That for me is life changing.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

After I have learned the concept why blockchain was born, I was like stunned and it was so cool. I have never imagined what it can do to change many lives. Sending money through blockchain in just a blink of an eye is truly revolutionary and it's a big plus that we get to earn profits by investing, trading, mining, and a lot more ways to earn. Kudos to Satoshi!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:14:33 AM

Good op!

Crypto investments create an opportunity for everyone to participate, not just the
wealthy. Unlike traditional investments in stock markets there is no minimum entry
value and very low fees to get into crypto so the less well off can try and make a
better life.

The negative point IMO is that people from a less well off background may not have
the financial or technical knowledge to make the step into "investing".

I have been wondering how many people in the future will spread their new found
wealth with the less well off? I fiqure it is easy now to talk about the good which can
be done by spreading wealth but when that wealth has been achieved it could be
difficult to "share". That is of course if crypto delivers what so many are here for . . .

Our project is trying to find the answer to this question. Let's say we want to create a utopian version of society, but someone should try it, don`t you think?
misterj

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

well, in a students point of view. I can say that it changed myself big time. there are things that I can buy now if I wanted to, limitations are pushed to what are those things I could buy, and most importantly it lessen the poverty experienced in my past year. I could buy school materials now at the same time buying new things.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

I learned society is always to help people around. Give advice and stuff. And not because it's necessary, just because you live among them. And you should like at home, clean up around. To make your surroundings better and cleaner.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

well, in a students point of view. I can say that it changed myself big time. there are things that I can buy now if I wanted to, limitations are pushed to what are those things I could buy, and most importantly it lessen the poverty experienced in my past year. I could buy school materials now at the same time buying new things.

That’s good to hear. For my experience as a married woman. I can now pay bills on time and it give me extra money to buy something that is not necessary.  Before I didn't join this crypto world. There is always fear in me, everytime my salary release.  If it can sustain our family needs. But now, I have savings. Thanks to a friend who introduces this to.me.
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I can't say that my life has changed thanks to cryptocurrencies right now. I try not to spend these investments now. I have a definite goal about the accumulation of investments. And I gradually approach it with small steps. The reality is changing thanks to the blockchain. And I'm glad I'm a part of it all.
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

There are many projects that are going to change people lives, like the ones that will allow to bank people that don´t have normal access to credit and banks.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:25:25 PM

I can't say that my life has changed thanks to cryptocurrencies right now. I try not to spend these investments now. I have a definite goal about the accumulation of investments. And I gradually approach it with small steps. The reality is changing thanks to the blockchain. And I'm glad I'm a part of it all.

You can't say or you can say? Apparently, cryptocurrency has actually brought a lot of opportunities for everyone. I have been a trader in the stock and Forex world, but the opportunities in terms of profit I have gotten in the crypto world is huge and so much to still gain. I believe anyone who is smart enough will always be able to find a way they would be much relevant and that would make them take their world in their own hands rather than being dependent on government doing that for them.
klim75

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

Yes, of course. Crypto currency has changed my life for better. It gives me opportunity to earn extra money.
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

Cryptos can give ordinary people the chance to make a lot of money from coins. There are a lot of people who bought ethereum when it was still very cheap now a lot of people who held those ethereum coins are now rolling in money. Cryptos gives everyone equal chances to make money from the market as long as you take advantage of the opportunity that is presented to you.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:01:21 PM

Indeed unequality always we encounter wherever we are and this makes us embarrassed, why? Because we can not make it to be equal to everyone.

I am still confused with GeoManna, how do you manifest equality for everyone? Because we know the world is very wide and there is unequal happened where.

Remember, everyone supports you, if your intentions are purely for the good of everyone, without thinking of business and money alone.

gela888gela

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:12:38 PM

Good op!

Crypto investments create an opportunity for everyone to participate, not just the
wealthy. Unlike traditional investments in stock markets there is no minimum entry
value and very low fees to get into crypto so the less well off can try and make a
better life.

The negative point IMO is that people from a less well off background may not have
the financial or technical knowledge to make the step into "investing".

I have been wondering how many people in the future will spread their new found
wealth with the less well off? I fiqure it is easy now to talk about the good which can
be done by spreading wealth but when that wealth has been achieved it could be
difficult to "share". That is of course if crypto delivers what so many are here for . . .
I totally agree with your opinion. Crypto can turn those who are left to rich, but it will be difficult. The poor or disadvantaged have limited knowledge of finances, especially in terms of investment. A deficient background will be an obstacle for them to start investing, and it takes a long time to grow their confidence in the crypto world.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Cryptos can give ordinary people the chance to make a lot of money from coins. There are a lot of people who bought ethereum when it was still very cheap now a lot of people who held those ethereum coins are now rolling in money. Cryptos gives everyone equal chances to make money from the market as long as you take advantage of the opportunity that is presented to you.

Imagine that all the positive qualities of blockchain will be collected in one platform. Would you use it?
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:27:39 PM

cryptocurrency have really changed the lives of ordinary people a lot and this is why it is expanding in size because people believe it is a live changer. When you invest wisely in crypto and very patience with decision making, you make some good as long as you invested in a very good coin or project. It has really changed my life as a person because I had nothing before joining crypto but now, I can take care of my needs without assistance from anybody because I have made fortune out of it.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of a lot of people including me. Some of my friends are just college student but are better informed than me and they actually pay their tuition fees from their crypto earnings. In cryptocurrency all have the chances to earn only due diligence and research and of course you're open to the possibilities of loosing money. there's ICO where you can participate even with a 10$ minimum and you can earn afterwards. There's trading, theres bounty for bounty hunters and a lot more. Thanks to cryptocurrency, you need not need to have a diploma and college degree to earn.
That`s true!
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

There are many projects that are going to change people lives, like the ones that will allow to bank people that don´t have normal access to credit and banks.
What do you actually think about GeoManna project?
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:11:31 AM

Cryptocurrencies absolutely had changed the lives of many. It created opportunities for all to uplift one's state of living. In fact, many have sustained financial stability and are now enjoying the beacon of their investments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: