Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does crypto currency change the lives of ordinary people?  (Read 1249 times)
GeoManna (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:37 PM
Merited by arpon11 (1)

We are all familiar with that feeling of embarrassment when walking through the street and are confronted by beggars and the homeless. Sometimes we help; sometimes we speed up the pace while looking away. But that one thing that unites us, is that feeling of shame. Shamed by the fact that the “have nots” outnumber the “haves”.

Have you ever noticed that society has taught us to live with a sense of shame and anger since childhood? I remember my first class. I was fortunate to attend a prestigious school. The children were all well dressed; they all had brand new backpacks stored with healthy and delicious lunches. I, however, recall an exception. There was this girl whose clothes seemed as if she wore “hand me downs”. Her briefcase was torn in places and she never appeared to have a lunch. Back then I was young and did not understand all the subtleties of life, but I knew how I felt. I felt so ashamed. I lived better than she and did not understand why she couldn’t live like the rest of us. Other children teased her because she was different. One thing that we could never have imagined was that at some time in the future, we too could be in her place.

Shame haunts us all throughout life. Only, more often than not, it changes shape and direction and stares you directly in the face. For example, when you cannot get into a good university and must go to work right after school. When your friends brag about the photos from their holidays, and you cannot even afford to go to another city for a while, to visit your parents. When you yourself become a parent and must choose between giving your child a good education or having to deny them the opportunity of new things and toys.

We have been balancing between poverty and prosperity for all our lives, passing through world’s economic crises, political instability and class inequality. Are we really living, or are we just fighting to survive? How do we fix this?

We are lucky to live in a time where the information era rules the world. With the advent of the Internet, ordinary people now have access to new perspectives and unlimited information.

The concept of digital currency has the power to rebuild the financial system, while destroying man-made borders. In other words, cryptocurrency opens the world for any person to access new frontiers. Thus, the masses now have opportunities, which were recently not available to them. The most pleasant thing is that the central banks and governments of the world have no authority on how cryptocurrency and blockchains operate.

But what real features does cryptocurrency have?

Here’s an example excerpt from the article of Daniel Jeffries “Why Everyone Missed the Most Mind-Blowing Feature of Cryptocurrency?”

«… For example, we could pass a law, like a Universal Basic Income (UBI). That would give everyone a stream of money, pushing it out across the entire playing field and giving more people a chance to participate in the system. If more people can participate, we unlock all kinds of hidden and untapped value.

The problem with all of the plans before now, from UBI to high taxes on the rich to spread the wealth across the game, is that to redistribute the money after it’s already been distributed is nearly impossible. The people with that money rightfully resist its redistribution.

But what if the money is NOT already distributed? What if we don’t have to take it from anyone at all?

That’s the missed opportunity of all of today’s cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are creating new money. And unlike credit markets, which only pretend to expand the money supply, by lending it out 10x with fractional reserve lending, cryptocurrencies are literally printing money. »

«The key is to free your mind of the “Satoshi box” and think different. What we really need is to completely gamify the delivery of money, distributing it far and wide at the moment of creation. By doing this, we can forever change the global monetary game. »

(You can read the full article by Daniel Jeffries here Smiley

https://hackernoon.com/why-everyone-missed-the-most-mind-blowing-feature-of-cryptocurrency-860c3f25f1fb

It sounds like a great prospect. Unfortunately, with the example of Bitcoin, there are complexities of its extraction and use. Hence, the time has come to put an alternative cryptocurrency on the market, which will minimize the complexity of these processes, and which will be available for every user.

To create a single crypto currency, which will allow all users to receive income, regardless of their status. Our team of the GeoManna platform project has long thought about this issue. By holding GM tokens in your wallet, allows participants of the platform to receive one free bonus per day. While bonuses accumulate, you can now use them to pay for goods and services. The equivalence of one GM bonus will be 1 USD, which, after a couple of weeks of accumulation, can replace the minimum subsistence of one person. GeoManna isn’t loaning money, it’s providing bonuses for use of the GeoManna network.

We open the world to a new perspective of equality, where people have a chance to create values on their own; manage and multiply them.

What future do I see for "The GeoManna Platform"? I envision that my children can now enjoy a childhood of equality. They will have greater family relationships. Families can afford to go on vacations that at one time they could never afford.
I do not deny that class inequality will remain. The world, after all, is imperfect. However, there exists now a chance to blur boundaries. It's our duty to at least try. Are you on board?

Join GeoManna project here:
geomanna.com

Here you can briefly learn about project by reading:
OnePage http://geomanna.com/docs/op_en.pdf
Here you can look promo video of our project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=091Ws-5LNak&t=1s
Also write to us on social networks: https://www.facebook.com/geomanna
https://twitter.com/geo_manna
https://t.me/geomanna_gm

Our managers are always in touch and ready to help you and answer on any your question.
Thank you for participating!

chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:01:56 PM

Yes I quite agree with you. cryptos have changed the world by making it possible for anyone around the world to have the opportunity to investment into the crypto space, something which was not possible before. All thanks to cryptos, it have changed my own life, How about you?

GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

Yes I quite agree with you. cryptos have changed the world by making it possible for anyone around the world to have the opportunity to investment into the crypto space, something which was not possible before. All thanks to cryptos, it have changed my own life, How about you?
Same to me! My wish to help more people, giving them the opportunity to experience the benefits of the crypto currency at their own experience. Thats why we created GeoManna platform.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

For me personally, cryptocurrency has helped me in my finances. At least right now the cryptocurrencies that I am holding is providing me good money which I dont have before. Aside from that I learned a lot about the blockchain technology.
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Slowly cryptocurrency changed my life for the better, starting to follow the various campaigns to invest in the crypto finally paid off. And crypto makes me a lot of know with non virtual physical currency.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:57:49 PM

If not for cryptocurrency, I wouldn't have an easy means of getting payment for my online works.
So I appreciate the founders of cryptocurrency especially Satoshi.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

It seems to me that most people do not understand at all that the world can change at the moment because now people have already forgotten that 10 years ago they had no idea what mobile phones are, I'm not talking about developing applications or anything like that.
zxfffz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

This is a very good article. I very much agree with you. I think we should have the same idea. I think the cryptocurrency has changed the rules of traditional currency. So cryptocurrency should be welcomed by young people. After all, we are now the victims of a huge gap between the solidification of the class and the devaluation of the common currency.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:22 AM

For me personally, cryptocurrency has helped me in my finances. At least right now the cryptocurrencies that I am holding is providing me good money which I dont have before. Aside from that I learned a lot about the blockchain technology.

In addition to earnings, blockchain helps to think about something new, to learn new knowledge. In my opinion, this is really cool.
pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

Crypto currency is really a big help to ordinary people like me. It gives an additional income that help sustain the daily needs of a person. Right now lot of people that are engage with crypto are given a chance that lives become better and even on the financial stability. The knowledge that is being brought by the technology is also a big help to everybody who are with crypto because it can be use to be more productive and profitable.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

Slowly cryptocurrency changed my life for the better, starting to follow the various campaigns to invest in the crypto finally paid off. And crypto makes me a lot of know with non virtual physical currency.
That`s good!
cryptonad

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Crypto change life because it provides rare opportunities. Provides job for jobless people through participating in bounty campaigns. Gives extra income to those working. There is no discrmination as everyone are welcome to invest, whoever you are and wherever you from.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

Crypto change life because it provides rare opportunities. Provides job for jobless people through participating in bounty campaigns. Gives extra income to those working. There is no discrmination as everyone are welcome to invest, whoever you are and wherever you from.
Yep, there are so much potential! o you think people will be able to cope with the advantages of the blockchain industry in the future?
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

Crypto currency is really a big help to ordinary people like me. It gives an additional income that help sustain the daily needs of a person. Right now lot of people that are engage with crypto are given a chance that lives become better and even on the financial stability. The knowledge that is being brought by the technology is also a big help to everybody who are with crypto because it can be use to be more productive and profitable.
I hope our GeoManna project also will be useful for people in near future.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:44 AM

It seems to me that most people do not understand at all that the world can change at the moment because now people have already forgotten that 10 years ago they had no idea what mobile phones are, I'm not talking about developing applications or anything like that.
That's about what I wrote Smiley
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of a lot of people including me. Some of my friends are just college student but are better informed than me and they actually pay their tuition fees from their crypto earnings. In cryptocurrency all have the chances to earn only due diligence and research and of course you're open to the possibilities of loosing money. there's ICO where you can participate even with a 10$ minimum and you can earn afterwards. There's trading, theres bounty for bounty hunters and a lot more. Thanks to cryptocurrency, you need not need to have a diploma and college degree to earn.
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of a lot of people including me. Some of my friends are just college student but are better informed than me and they actually pay their tuition fees from their crypto earnings. In cryptocurrency all have the chances to earn only due diligence and research and of course you're open to the possibilities of loosing money. there's ICO where you can participate even with a 10$ minimum and you can earn afterwards. There's trading, theres bounty for bounty hunters and a lot more. Thanks to cryptocurrency, you need not need to have a diploma and college degree to earn.
With God's grace and guidance with the help of cryptocurrencies i am now experiencing the things that i never tried before. Before i can say that i am not financially stable like i cant buy the things that my kids wanted, i can only buy what are the needs of my family. I cant even buys toys, new bags, new shoes, phones and etc. But when my friend intoduced crypto and how can i earn then my life start to change that whatever my family wants i can buy it already and i could say i am now financially stable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

Yes exactly and I agree with you. Cryptocurrency change the lives of ordinary people including me. Before, I was thinking everyday my financial problem but when I started to earn here in crypto it helps me a lot especially the needs of my family. Here in cryptocurrency have many opportunities that we can earn such as investing in ICO, participating on bounty campaign and even in crypto trading. Im happy and thankful to cryptocurrency which gives me a financial stable and to other people.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Good op!

Crypto investments create an opportunity for everyone to participate, not just the
wealthy. Unlike traditional investments in stock markets there is no minimum entry
value and very low fees to get into crypto so the less well off can try and make a
better life.

The negative point IMO is that people from a less well off background may not have
the financial or technical knowledge to make the step into "investing".

I have been wondering how many people in the future will spread their new found
wealth with the less well off? I fiqure it is easy now to talk about the good which can
be done by spreading wealth but when that wealth has been achieved it could be
difficult to "share". That is of course if crypto delivers what so many are here for . . .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is a chance for ordinary people who do not have millions of dollars to earn and realize all their dreams in life! Only here you can earn 100 000 dollars by investing in a new project and that's a fact!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: