Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! I Lost Bitcoins  (Read 635 times)
Matttm (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:12:26 AM

Hello,
so i earned some bit coins through a simple task and earned about 15 dollars worth so i had it on my vircurex wallet because that is what i have been using so then i sent it to gyft and i was a tiny bit short of money from getting a 15 dollar gift card so i clicked out and i tried to get my bit coins back or anything and there was nothing. i was as if my money disappeared. I know 15 dollars isn't that much but i wanna be using this in the future and wanna be safe and know. So does anyone know how to get my money back? it would really help Smiley
Thanks,
        Matt
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:31:28 AM

Hello,
so i earned some bit coins through a simple task and earned about 15 dollars worth so i had it on my vircurex wallet because that is what i have been using so then i sent it to gyft and i was a tiny bit short of money from getting a 15 dollar gift card so i clicked out and i tried to get my bit coins back or anything and there was nothing. i was as if my money disappeared. I know 15 dollars isn't that much but i wanna be using this in the future and wanna be safe and know. So does anyone know how to get my money back? it would really help Smiley
Thanks,
        Matt

So, you have withdrawn your bitcoin from vircurex to the Gyft deposit address, right?
Have you contact Gyft for support yet? https://gyft.wufoo.com/forms/gyft-support/
Sonny

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:34:36 AM

Another problem here is that, if Gyft or BitPay returned the bitcoin back to original sender address (owned by vircurex), you will not be credited directly on vircurex.

You would very likely need to contact vircurex support for that as well.
Matttm (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:27:07 PM

Thanks yeah they said that they will try to refund me through bitpay but I haven't heard back yet
Sonny

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:33:40 PM

Thanks yeah they said that they will try to refund me through bitpay but I haven't heard back yet

There is still some progress. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: