Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] [ANN] Smartcoin BOT – multiaccount autotrading for Binance&Bittrex 🤳  (Read 156 times)
smartcoin_agency (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:12:31 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 11:48:31 AM by smartcoin_agency

Hello crypto-people!
After months of happy trading we decided to share our little helper with community.

Smartcoin BOT – multiaccount telegram AUTO trading bot for Binance & Bittrex.
Create simple trading strategies with price conditional orders and stop loses even if your exchange doesn’t support it.

Disclaimer:

Please keep in mind it is not commercial service, we created it for personal use to help us trade cryptoassets.
Yeah still it have some interface bugs or maybe weird UI/lang things, we constantly develop & update.
We can freely discuss any improvements or bugs, you can send message from bot itself or discuss it in our telegram chat or here in this thread.
It’s absolutely free and we offer it to you “as is”.
Use it for your own sake and always remember about risks in trading.

Open this link to start using Smartcoin BOT

Features:

• Check account balance.
  • Simple buy or sell orders.
  • Create price conditional trades.
  • Use Stop Loss for your trades.
  • Multi-account trading. Use any number of your accounts on Bittrex or Binance. (f.e. you can simultaneously trade on 10 accounts using one strategy)
  • Check trading history & orders.

Security:
As we trade and use this tool everyday, we personally interested in security.
To make this BOT working for you, you need to provide API and secret key (please create API keys without withdraw rights as it is not possible to withdraw using our bot and we never will ask you for it).

We use telegram to register new users in Smartcoin bot, so only phone number owner can access data, please keep it in mind.

First steps:

1. First of all go to https://telegram.me/sc_slave_bot and /start bot
2. Then you need to add any number of your accounts to start trading.
Use API keys provided you by exchange. If you don’t have any, you need to create them first.
3. Keep in mind that you can enter all pairs and price info manually if you don’t want use buttons (we will update interface shortly to become more friendly).
4. If something goes wrong just send /cancel then /start and Bot will be restarted for you.

Use cases:

I own 1 BTC on Bittrex & 0.5 BTC on Binance and want to trade it for USDT.

1. Create trade
2. Choose “ALL” option (or chose specific account)
3. Choose “Base currency” (any exchange have pairs with base currency: USDT, BTC, ETH and others), for this case you need to choose USDT as you want to sell your BTC for USDT.
4. Choose “Target currency”, you need to select BTC. (Here we have some weird thing as normally it will be BTC-USDT, but exchange doesn’t have this pair, so we use USDT-BTC)
5. Use Sell button and enter amount of BTC you want to sell. Here you can enter either % values (f.e. 100% of BTC on selected account) or use absolute number (fe 0.5)
6. Bot will ask price you want to sell your BTC, enter price (f.e. we enter 20.000 Cheesy )
7. Then bot will ask you about conditions, as we create direct sell in this case we don’t use any conditions. So answer No.
8. Bot will create trade which you can check after in “Active trades” section, go there from main menu.

Thats all. Bot will create new order on chosen exchange and order will be executed after target price will reached.
Personally creation of this trade takes less than minute for me, so you can use it even for daily trades. But please keep you eyes on numbers, it is easy to miss type one zero number, f.e. sell not 0.0005 BTC but 0.005!

Simple strategies:

I own 1 BTC and want to sell it for 10.000$ and after this want to buy it on correction when price will drop to 9000$. Bot will use deposit of 10.000$ for this trade.

1-6. Same as in previous example. Just sell your 1 BTC for 10.000 USDT.
7. Bot will ask you about conditions, choose Yes and enter price of first condition (you can have more than 1 condition), here we enter 9.000 as we want buyback our BTC for 9000 price.
8. Choose amount of deposit in percents from all provided deposit for this trade (it’s 10.000 for this example). Here I choose 100%, but you can buyback either 30% or 60% and 40% with different target prices, f.e. 9000 and 9050.
9. Bot will ask you about final condition – stop loss, it will be the price of selling off all of BTC for USDT (to base currency) for this trade. It is like emergency selling if market doesn’t follow your sentiment or TA.

Thats all. Bot will open sell order on chosen exchange and after it will be executed bot creates buy orders accordingly to your conditions. But keep in mind that for now it will execute 1 condition and only after this 2 condition will be executed (f.e. it will buy for 9000 and only after price reach next condition for 9050). We didn’t decided what will be best consistently or simultaneously condition execution, lets discuss it.

I will add more examples soon.

Please if you start testing our Bot do not use all of your deposit for this trades if something goes wrong at least you will loose not so much.
After you get familiar with it of course you can trust him more money Smiley

As for me, I have fully functional personal fund (100k in USD) that I manage using only Smartcoin bot.

Contact info:
Our TG channel (for news & updates): https://t.me/smartcoin_agency
Chat room for discussing (please use english language): https://t.me/joinchat/AAz1Aw85W9xLmSzrpKAgKA
Link to bot: Smartcoin BOT

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smartcoin_agency (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:19:29 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 07:28:49 AM by smartcoin_agency

Hello guys!   Roll Eyes

We have updated our little helper.
- fixed bugs with stop loss conditions
- fixed typo with trade with 2 conditions (buy then sell)
- fixed bugs with conditional trades when target price was too close to last price
- now all trades history are showing correctly
- fixed bugs with not actual trades
- showing only active orders in order history

if you have any problems with current version send us note here or directly from the bot (settings page)
smartcoin_agency (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:32:20 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 11:47:00 AM by smartcoin_agency

Some minor bug fixes:

• fixed bug with cancel on binance
  • fixed price multiplier on bittrex
ramandha

Activity: 26