Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate Bitcoin Cash so much?  (Read 213 times)
Alry

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

GoNetwork - Winner of ETHWaterloo

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

I mean, it's just a technical experiment. It's good for the consumer to see all the possibilities of what the product could be! And it's already doing good to the world with charities like @eatBCH !

They try to take the name Bitcoin, from which fright? Tomorrow I'll fork Bitcoin and I'll tell everyone that this is the real Bitcoin, some person will buy, come to exchange, and they'll tell: “You bought wrong, it's not bitcoin”, why make such confusion, made a good fork - good fellows, do not climb where not necessary.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:33:54 PM

I mean, it's just a technical experiment. It's good for the consumer to see all the possibilities of what the product could be! And it's already doing good to the world with charities like @eatBCH !

BCH which has the potential to be used as money laundering and tax evasion.
Some observers even consider this BCH an illegal currency because the government does not regulate it in legislation.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

Cause they dont know about whats Bitcoin cash.What is the purpose of Bitcoin Cash.Dont look people so much , but be careful about Bitcoin Cash.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Rich investors and whales love what they own. Bitcoin Cash is owned by honest investors.

I see a positive trend in the development of Bitcoin Cash. Transactions are instant and cheap. Bitcoin Cash = real bitcoin
Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

People dont know about whats Bitcoin Cash.Then , they try to hate bitcoin cash.First, they should understand bitcoin cash purpose.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:29 PM

It seems that whenever I read something about bitcoin cash almost all the posts are against bcash and I can understand the frustration because bcash it`s just a fork of btc and this makes bcash just another alt like all the others. It was nice for those wh had multiple btcs when the fork was about to begin.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto and they want to replace it with BCH spreading fake information to the public which is so misleading to newly investors who has less knowledge in crypto. Lots of people were persuade by them when they said that BCH is the real bitcoin. Putting down the name of bitcoin to make your own coin number one is a very bad move that is why lots of people hates BCH for those fake rumors that they spread.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

Well associate BTC to cash is one of them, the second the team behind of Bcash maybe
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:18:09 PM

Do a bit of research on the people behind bch and you won't be liking it so much.

The entire situation behind how bch was created, and how it has grown is totally shady.

The fork itself that created bch was highly contested.
Since blockchain tech is open source people can do what they want with it but the vast majority opposed bch or saw it as unnecessary (it has already been proved that it doesn't make it scale well).

Then, they did this huge push to make BCH the "real" bitcoin.
Tons of fudsters and shillers were sent out to preach btc's doom and how bch is the real thing.

But then they went a step further, the dev gathered a bunch of whales and last year they twice did a coordinated market attack on btc, dumping millions worth onto the market then artificially driving the price of bch up further.

So, if you like to support people who don't have your itnerestes in mind and rig the game so it is not in your favor, then go ahead, keep on loving bch.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

What is the purpose of Bitcoin Cash? To solve scalability issue and reduce fees while transferring? That is the scam of the year, there are many developers that are busy right now on Lightning and it solves all BTC problems and makes BCH just useless. You should be very careful with BCH, as getting access to original Bitcoin twitter and pretending .com website as authentic Bitcoin only raises question for myself what a bad guy Rodger Ver is.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

BITCOIN CASH is hated because of so many reason and one of their reasons are they actually not giving opportunity to others to increase the value of bitcoin cash they are just using it to collect some funds and will try to manipulate it based on their own holdings of this coin. They also used the name Bitcoin in the first place to attract many investors that is based on some articles on crypto article.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: