Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] [BOUNTY HUNTER] DVX-revolution.net [PoS+PoW+MN] 🔥🔥🔥🚀  (Read 3534 times)
StahlKrupp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

*UPDATE

-Explorer reach list now working but we can see there is much more than 700k premine (around 1000000 total) and that all those 4 wallets stake all the time which is even worse!

Roll Eyes

It looks like you only made an account here to make some salty FUD, right? It´s obvious..

By the way many people, who had DV7 previously, get DVX for free!
djape

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:59:49 AM

-Premine half of current supply?? 700k from 1.4M

-Explorer richlist does not show?? https://explorer.dvx-revolution.net/richlist

-PRIVATE presale?? and nobody known there on core team ??

-Discord channel with 8000+ probably fake users with less than 200 wallet downloads ?? https://www.somsubhra.com/github-release-stats/?username=dvx-dev&repository=dvx-coin

-Bounties in false btc price stating - coin is not listed on any exchange yet so price is ZERO and probably will stay that way when few real users realize all above stated

This "coin" has not ONE good thing in it and do not deserve to be in cryptocurrency forum!

*UPDATE

-Explorer reach list now working but we can see there is much more than 700k premine (around 1000000 total) and that all those 4 wallets stake all the time which is even worse!

Reach list ?  what the fuck is that

Oh poor noobie, you cry to much, our heart is broken.  Grin

well owner of this post is bigger noob than me if you look only at bitcointalk forum. So why should anyone trust him ??
Never judge of users just for looking at one account. Im 100% sure you are noob to me in tweeter so this post goes there ;-).

All my statements are correct and im waiting for devs to explain, not "hero" supporter with insult.
Im not huge expert but il never ever invest in private sale on discord which is organized from unknown user selling his coin which is fork of another shitcoin at ridiculous price of 50000 sat
And if others users research and see my points which devs cannot answer (only by insult from their paid supporters) they will skip this SCAM!

9000+ fake discord users and only 220 downloads of wallet (including 50 wallets from team, paid supporters and outside pools) like spider web waiting for victims to jump in.

PURE SCAM!

Im not being paid a shit, im a trader and miner, and im mining this one, but your post only are full of nonsense hate, do us a favor, dont invest in this one, leave it and forget.

If you cant pay 50,000 sats per coin, just rent a miner, one L3 is mining around 10 DVX at day, and your cost for rent is only 50,000 sats, stop being and asshole noobie.

You can make money if you are smart, even with coins like this one. Or just wait, once the coin start to trade in some exchange, some miners will dump at any price so.

And people should stop staking, pos rate is only 1% right now, all of you stakers are not leaving blocks for us the miners  Grin

-I mine BTC, big time, since 2014, if i want to buy L3+ now il mine real coin which i can sell same minute like LTC or something better
- not mining for sure some false fork of some other shitcoin just because new unknown dev is stating its worth 50000 sat,
-wait 1st day of 1st exchange (probably 1btc listing Cripto Bridge) and you will see real price - 500sat,400sat,300sat,100sat in hours than few satoshi in 7 days
-and they will not go on 2nd exchange even if they trick some full for 50000 sat in "PRIVATE" sale.
- i see guys already owning enough coins to dump 1st day
- 700k premine statement is false because we can all see now top 4 wallets holding more than 1M coins and only one of them can be outside pool making swap.
-You should tell devs to stop staking those No2,No3,No4 wallets so that you can mine your 0.5 coin - not users.
-Im just saying what it is - and you are calling me asshole for that - well i reported you to mprep just for your reference.
djape

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

*UPDATE

Roll Eyes

It looks like you only made an account here to make some salty FUD, right? It´s obvious..

By the way many people, who had DV7 previously, get DVX for free!

Not FUD, check for yourself - https://explorer.dvx-revolution.net/richlist

top 4 wallets 1.06 Million coins not 700k

then next 20 addresses all for devs

they can dream of 50000 sat and learn that price they wish is not the real price - real price is few days on 1st exchange

those who gets for free will be 1st dumpers as in every coin

and because this coin do not have anything special - it will go few satoshi and bellow 0.1 btc trade in 7 days on 1st small exchange they hit
EvanChang (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:12:01 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 02:01:18 PM by EvanChang

Ok, everyone has his own opinion then i guess Roll Eyes
And the top10 addresses are all blacklisted except the StakeUnited pool (and they distribute coins to all of their users) and the DVX premine wallet (700m) - so its pretty much impossible that one single person owns enough other addresses to have a large enough amount of coins to dump it.

We are currently doing another huge giveaway at our website https://dvx-revolution.net/ at the moment! Smiley BTC
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:23:20 PM

Greek Translation done!
Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4423963.0
EvanChang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:58:37 PM

awesome Smiley now there is a transalation in nearly every language available!
lowlife

Activity: 43
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

solid project with a very promising roadmap! will definetly do further research in it! Smiley

https://stakeunited.com/registernow
valivarthi

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

Guys do participate in DvX Twitter Giveaway Bounty those who missed their Discord invite contest worth a lot do not miss out of first 1000 followers DvX team is going to pick 50 members for participating in its twitter contest
djape

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:09:41 AM

Ok, everyone has his own opinion then i guess Roll Eyes
And the top10 addresses are all blacklisted except the StakeUnited pool (and they distribute coins to all of their users) and the DVX premine wallet (700m) - so its pretty much impossible that one single person owns enough other addresses to have a large enough amount of coins to dump it.

We are currently doing another huge giveaway at our website https://dvx-revolution.net/ at the moment! Smiley BTC

What you mean blacklisted addresses on running chain ? Elaborate please because i never heard such nonsense.

i see No1 premine is not 700k but 600k. All other wallets in top 20 staking except two. So either dev owns them or other users its not meter - 1st day of exchange there are 250k coins waiting to be dropped so your wish price will go down the drain

You want to sell 2000 coins for 1 btc at 50000 sat per coin so 250k coins (plus su coins plus 600k premine) in circulation with users and you are degrading value by 1000x or more.

Now you upgraded again to wallet 1.03, thats 3rd upgrade in 1st week of coin - like you and your devs know what you doing lol. Only 58 wallet downloads - from stated 8000+ users - again my statement stands - PURE SCAM
EvanChang (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

well, we release updates because we rellay care and some bugs didnt show up on the test net so we fixed them. and most users use pools so they dont need the wallet themselves. and the GitHUB counter just counts downloads of the latest release - and there were just minor bugs so people are still good to go with the old wallet. overall we have over 1000 wallet downloads already. and its easy - these guys just cant import their priv key and if they compilethe wallets on their own transactions from their addresses arent accepted by the network. and current DEV wallet is slightly below 700k because we already paid bounties to users and stuff. and how do you think there will be 250k available anytime soon?  Grin check the explorer https://explorer.dvx-revolution.net/ I would just advise you to stop spamming here now. we got your oppinion now my friend. Smiley
konstant111

Activity: 924
Merit: 250

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:28:19 PM

Hello, good, and you will only use the exchange of your own token product or there will be the exchange of other major digital currencies

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
Turkishcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

This is really nice and big project. Like it so much. Have a nice day everyone
sam_123

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Dvx is very good project.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

I've been looking at this project a time and decided to involved.
Generally, the discord is very active with familiar faces in cryptos.
Goodluck, team.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Crypto_Hunter_Ivan

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

50 000 satoshi = 1 DVX ,  i hope it's going to be a good project , Go DVX
Duk7br

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

Dvx is the future.
Come alla for new top coin the moment..
Goooo Dvx for the MOONNNNN..
damilola11

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:54:23 PM

Dvx is quite a terrific project with awesome team. It will really go far, my love for this token is endless 😍😘.

DVX HAS COME TO STAY👍
iman_eva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Good project run by Very Good Team. Sure hit  Wink best wishes!!!
Kawsar_DA

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:55 PM

Great concept, coin specs, DVX is the most promising project, it will go longer. just like that awesome project  Cool
popomaru

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

This coin has huge community members.
Currently about 9700 people are participating in Discord and it will be 10,000 soon.
It is a coin derived from DV 7, and the management members can also trust.
It's good that it is already registered with StakeUnited and you can stake coins you get.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: