Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons behind banning cryptos?  (Read 2027 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:38:24 PM

Huge platforms are trying to avoid future risks with a an investigations against crypto-related projects. This industry is full of scammers so we have to wait some news about fraud projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThomasV80

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

there are many reasons why some countries banned cryptocurrency, one of the reasons is the fear of losing investors of a conventional bank for switching to invest in cryptocurrency, this is because there is no regulation of cryptocurrency.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:48:33 PM

Some countries have already banned cryptos. But i am not sure behind the reasons. Could you please share your thoughts on the reasons of banning cryptos?
Regards

The reason of banning of cryptos are follow allegation use for the illegal activities like terrorism use for illegal drugs transaction but there are nothing complete evidence and also governemnt from the different country ban crypto's because they want to regulate it and want to control cryptos because they want to collect taxes as currency.
Nasa44
Copper Member

Activity: 862
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

The biggest one, it's taxes, we are just batteries for economics. Who need defective batteries?
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:27:48 AM

many of the factors that made crypto is forbidden. the main problem can be in the price because crypto is too volatile so naturally many countries do not want them to enter society in the areas at risk. In addition, the crypto also feared for him undue activity such as drug and weapons deals.
semutracing

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

some people can use it for bad deeds and the government does not like this just because with Cryptos, everyone can have full control over his transactions without an external body knowing what's going on under the carpet
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Decentralization of crypto is the main problem to any country because people use these platforms for criminal activities like money laundering and government officials are unable to trace them because transactions are invisible. That is the reason why government don't support crowdfunding.

To add to that it is also impossible for the government of a country to implement taxation in everyday transactions that is happening in crypto exchanges. Unlike in centralized banks where they can implement the taxation in the banks themselves unlike in crypto where all of the exchanges are from different countries.
That's right. But also such a policy of countries about cryptocurrencies or simply the removal (inaction) of countries regarding cryptocurrencies leads to the emergence of fraudsters. People who carry out any fraudulent operations with cryptocurrencies, remain unpunished.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

some people can use it for bad deeds and the government does not like this just because with Cryptos, everyone can have full control over his transactions without an external body knowing what's going on under the carpet
Governments and big companies already feel the threat, and because of that they will make actions against cryptocurrency, but of course they will not will because not all countries are against with this technology and later on they have no choice but the adopt the system.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:57:47 PM

I do not understand these actions, I do not understand why people do not accept crypto-currencies and start panicking. Those who for a long time in кpиптoвaлaлютax already many times spoke that similar happens and now people need only be tolerated. Otherwise, they will all lose
MichleDow

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

Some countries have already banned cryptos. But i am not sure behind the reasons. Could you please share your thoughts on the reasons of banning cryptos?
Regards

Many states see in the crypto currency a threat to their national currency. Also, due to the lack of regulations, many of them do not want their investors to put themselves at risk.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

Regards

I think this is as a result of fraudulent activities in certain countries that banned crypto currency

1. they want to prevent their citizens from been victims of fraud or fake ico
2. they are trying to prevent money from been laundered by their top government officials and thus prevent corruption.
3. some countries however just don't want crypto currency in their nation for any reason.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:01:23 PM

Regards
I think the reason why some government banned crypto to their country because there many people used crypto to scam people and some people used bitcoin for buying illegal drugs, weapon, extortion and other criminal things that is why they totally banned crypto currencies.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

Regards
I think the reason why some government banned crypto to their country because there many people used crypto to scam people and some people used bitcoin for buying illegal drugs, weapon, extortion and other criminal things that is why they totally banned crypto currencies.
And in which countries crypto currency is banned completely? It's just that it's pointless. Banning the crypto currency, the government encourages people who provide an influx of the currency into the country, go to another country) This is bad for such a country.

goodfortune2018

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Regards

Some reason why the government banning cryptocurrency in their country because they think that investing crypto may risk their people from any losses as this is one of the main concern of many people due huge dropping of investment and no assurance of recovering.
KpopLord

Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

Regards
There are two main reason, one reasons is officially stated by almost every aforementioned country: cryptocurrencies are banned because of security issues. The second reasons are usually not stated officially but is largely implied. It is directly associated with cryptocurrencies being decentralized: cryptocurrencies allow people to trade directly with each other (peer to peer), cutting out the need for a middleman, which traditionally is a bank.
FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:15:21 AM

With the ban of cryptocurrency, the authorities avoid permissiveness and impunity. Criminals, scammers anyone who can, will enjoy the benefits of blockchain technology, because the sender can not be tracked! But no matter how hard countries try to fight with cryptocurrency, there is always someone who will use it, because it is convenient. Otherwise we'll have to take everyone's computers.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:31:46 AM

every country has its own policies and regulations, I think the government forbids the use of crypto, the government is afraid that the community misuses crypto such as money laundering, drug purchase, and the government does not want its people to be deceived because the government can not control it.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

I think they still need proof to show that investors are 100% protected, because the disadvantages of crypto scam or hacker attacks are so prevalent

Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Regards
Decentralized crypto-currency is the main headache of any government. Imagine what you need to do to break down the essence of technology and make it centralized, and if you do not touch then how will the volatility affect the economic performance.

bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Regards
Decentralized crypto-currency is the main headache of any government. Imagine what you need to do to break down the essence of technology and make it centralized, and if you do not touch then how will the volatility affect the economic performance.

The government of any country wants only one thing, so that people work for the state (group of persons), obey and pay taxes. They always want to keep everything in their hands, but their plan won't work. The decentralization of the cryptocurrency cannot be influenced.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: