Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the reasons behind banning cryptos?  (Read 2034 times)
fimtuao

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

Many countries may think that cryptocurrency is a bubble, or that cryptocurrencies may affect their control over the economy!
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:33:33 PM

Cryptography is forbidden, because most of the leaders of the countries and their ministers do not know cryptography at all and especially can not imagine the future of the country with cryptography.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Decentralization of crypto is the main problem to any country because people use these platforms for criminal activities like money laundering and government officials are unable to trace them because transactions are invisible. That is the reason why government don't support crowdfunding.
Yes, I agree strongly with you on this suggestion because to me, this is one of the main reasons why crypto is banned in some countries. The rate of criminal activity is so much and crypto is used for some of this activity and when this happens, criminal will not be traceable because crypto is decentralized but I am sure in future, the government will see the better side of crypto and accept it as means of exchange.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

Some countries have already banned cryptos. But i am not sure behind the reasons. Could you please share your thoughts on the reasons of banning cryptos?
Regards
The reason of banning cryptocurrency is because of false news that are spreading in social media's that they think cryptocurrency is just a waste of time if you try to invest your money, which is is not really true. That is why many coins today do not have a good price.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

I think that some countries prohibit cryptocurrency because they are worried about the safety of their citizens. Just a lot of people have invested in ico and now a lot of scams and people just lose their money. I think this is the main reason why some countries prohibit cryptocurrency. I hope that soon the situation will change.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:44:51 PM

Some countries have already banned cryptos. But i am not sure behind the reasons. Could you please share your thoughts on the reasons of banning cryptos?
Regards
The reasons are clear if you think about them for some time, for a long time governments have been printing pieces of paper without any real value and they can do that with impunity and any attempt to create a private currency without the interference from the government was quickly destroyed, many speculate that this is the main reason of why satoshi decided to never reveal his identity since he feared incarceration, in any case cryptocurrencies are a threat to that model and they know it.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

The other reason what makes Crypto is not accepted in the world is that the government still want to control and manage as well as implement the financial market.
of course they want everything under the control of the government so that anything can be intervened according to the wishes of the government and the bitcoin system cannot be changed, thats why the government prohibits it, but there are actually many other reasons such as the threat of bitcoin for local currency..
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

The very most and common reason is that it cannot be tracked, Identity is not required for it and can be used by anyone, can be used for good purpose or for bad without any track of it, so that is why they ban crpytos.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:56:55 PM

Some countries believe that Crypto may bring confusion to their finances, which may lead to legal risks such as illegal fund-raising, money laundering, tax evasion, etc.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

There are different opinions for example that governments do not want to give people the opportunity to earn outside the country.

VPScreator

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

One of the official reasons is that cryptocurrencies can be used for illegal purposes and it is impossible to track it, as well as the fact that the government by this law is trying to protect people from scams that conduct ICO. I think that this is complete nonsense.

avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:52:37 PM

The main reason behind banning Crypto is that transactions are not trackable and it
is difficult for them to have control on the financial markets. They would like to regulate it
but not exactly know how to do it.
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

In my opinion, as it is difficult to track all transactions which are taking place in crypto is a main reason for any country to regulate it. Once there will be a solution to track the transactions governments will work on regulating it.

Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:54:07 AM

Even if some countries will try to ban cryptocurrencies, that will only create black markets. There is no way that government can stop people from downloading Bitcoin wallets and sending each other cryptocurrencies. Governments can declare cryptocurrency illegal but it will have no affect as they can't control it due to the decentralized nature. That's why in my opinion governments will not even try to ban cryptocurrencies as it is pointless and it would bring even more attention to crypto world.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:56:14 AM

Sure, governments can try and ban cryptocurrencies but what's stoping me from memorizing my private keys?Crypto doesn't reside on your hardware or software wallets, THEY ARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN, we just use software or hardware wallets to interact with the blockchain(s). Once governments understands that concept, they will take even more drastic measures to try and stop us, but as always we will prevail!
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:03:41 AM

Regards
Like you, I also don't know why there are still some countries who banned cryptocurrencies in their area even they already know the technology behind it and how it can help people who are really needing money. There are also new published ICO's which have a restricted countries to buy tor use their tokens.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:08:50 AM

Regards
Like you, I also don't know why there are still some countries who banned cryptocurrencies in their area even they already know the technology behind it and how it can help people who are really needing money. There are also new published ICO's which have a restricted countries to buy tor use their tokens.
As we know that the government won't allow intimidation from something it can't control. And you know that government want total control and if it can't have it then it considers cryptocurrencies an evil that must be killed. I think the major reason for banning cryptocurrencies is that governments hardly understand them, but most glaring is the hype about them taking over traditional fiat money and monopoly from banks. Right mate?
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:12:02 AM

Regards

As usual, because of SCAMMERS. Some people are just too greedy and take advantage of other people. To protect this unwitting victims, the governments make blanket bans on everything because they themselves know of nothing else they can do to stop it.

I guess you can't blame them too much because they have to do something, the sad part is that they don't do enough to really study the problem and give the right solution.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:16:26 AM

I am sure that most countries are banned from crypto for anonymous and decentralized reasons, as we know that anonymous features can be used by everyone to hide their money so that it is not subject to tax obligations and is certainly used for illegal transactions.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:34:40 AM

Decentralization of crypto is the main problem to any country because people use these platforms for criminal activities like money laundering and government officials are unable to trace them because transactions are invisible. That is the reason why government don't support crowdfunding.
Really true,very much the thieves or embezzlement of money and then keep their assets in the form of btc with the hope their assets can not be on the track where the origin of its.Crypto is indeed remarkable,a lot of positive sides but also a lot of dark side,depending on how you view and people use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: