Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I find free airdrops?  (Read 456 times)
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

You can find many airdrop announcement in the Altcoin Bounties section, but it might be the same with that website you mentioned, you need to do your own research on each airdrop, whether it is real good project or just some joke. Or another way, you can look for telegram channel or group that mainly discuss about airdrop, it will be more filtered there, the thing is, the more popular the airdrop among people, the more chance it will be listed on exchange.

nowadays it is hard to find good or real airdrop, most of them are worthless that it would never listed in any exchange. But of course there are some profitable airdrop especially airdrop with bounty. For now you should make your own research to find it, but be careful on any site that you give your personal information because there are always a risk.

CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:29:03 PM

You should just look it up on the Internet. In a telegram to a lot of groups which offer you your directory airdrop companies. Just search. I've come across many times, but since I don't participate in airdrop companies, I don't remember the names of sites or groups.

HumberGuns

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

Unfortunately there are no decent website or Channel for discover best airdrop. You gotta look around and find good airdrops by yourself.
I tell you this honestly because I've been through the same problem...
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

Participation in the current airdrop is not recommended because most airdrop campaigns are not potential. You should consider joining the bounty sign to make more profit than airdrop. And you will have to set the time for the bounty signature because it is not as simple as airdrop. Wish you will make more profit with ICO bounty.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:33:24 PM

There are a lot of airdrops going on that give you free tokens for just leaving your email and ethereum address. OMG, Qtum, Stellar and many more were airdropped for free.

The only website I found is http://airdropalert.com/ and it sucks. Many current airdrops are not being listed.

Does anyone have a better one?

Theres so many way to find airdrop you can use twitter, telegram or in this forum site (altcoin discussion, bounty section), but in reality its hard to find airdrop that have a value or exchange site in market most of them are worthless no real goal to the project, sometimes you got only a small amount.

pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

Only that site I know. an airdrop site that has been widely accessible to everyone looking for airdrop. usually in this forum is available airdrop.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:05:52 AM

You can find different airdrop and bounties here http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
or you can check Marketplace discussion you will see different bounties and airdrop post.
Just to remind you that not all airdrop and bounties are legit so be careful choosing you are joining better do your own research first before fill up form.

#Support Vanig
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

You can use Google search, but I don't think most airdrops make any sense, so I recommend not wasting time.
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:21:03 AM

It is easy to find free airdrops, you can find it everywhere in crypto related sites, their are airdrops on bounty threads and most of it are legits, you can find some airdrops also in some telegram groups that focus on airdrops.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:25 AM

There are plenty of airdrops in the airdrop/bounty section of the forum. Just check them out. Unlike before where airdrops are just signed up in the google forms and just doing one simple task, nowadays airdrops are asking of plenty of task to be done before you signed up in their airdrop, better join bounties for you to have a bigger share of tokens.
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:34:10 AM

I'd prefer to use this forum to find good airdrops and also airdrops.io has lists of a bunch of reliable airdrops.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:40:07 AM

Airdrops those months are just a joke...believe me  you will just lose your time by getting a 5$ airdrop(if the token hit the exchange) and you cant not sell it because the minimum deposite
Even the social media bounties becoming a joke and the only good remaining way is the signatur bounties

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:48:30 AM

I've found good Airdrops from Airdrop king on Telegram.
I wouldn't depend myself from others who are giving me information on what they know "only" about a certain airdrop or so.
They do their research and tell you about the team and the worth. You should search for them. Airdrop king.
That's it, they do their own research and you have to do it on your own too.

Airdrops are tend to be free but most of them are becoming scam so be careful.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

You do not easily believe in those airdrop sites that are less clear. It could be a threat for you if not careful. Many eth wallet owners are hacked for choosing irresponsible airdrops. In this forum many provide a nice airdrop that you can choose anytime.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

There are a lot of airdrops going on that give you free tokens for just leaving your email and ethereum address. OMG, Qtum, Stellar and many more were airdropped for free.

The only website I found is http://airdropalert.com/ and it sucks. Many current airdrops are not being listed.

I suggest you join a telegram channel around airdrop, you can search their channel's url link on google, because if you join the telegram channel that discusses airdrop, you will get faster notifications than by seeing the website every day, inefficiently.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:37:30 AM

I do not use and to suggest how and where to look can not ( . and many charge in such projects ?
FoBoT

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

You Could actually Check out the Bounty Thread.
New Airdrops are posted there too. Where you could participate, really depends on the task.
Or some telegram channels offers the airdrops that you could join, but be careful and double check the airdrops you join.
Some Airdrops are made for phishing and scamming people.
[/quote]
Yes, I also agree with you suggestion, you can find list of available airdrops on the bounty thread and some telegram channels but be very careful and do a very good research of the airdrop before you join them to avoid scam.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

There are more airdrop sites, but none of them guarantee that among the airdrops registered, they are not SCAMs. And on this forum you find airdrops, but I recommend your bounty campaigns. They are more profitable and much safer. If you still want a airdrop site, you can try airdrops.io

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

When I was at Airdrops I had several Telegram channels where people posted Airdrops with their referral links. Try to find a few of these, I do not think it's hard.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

hey mate, thanks for this question cuz i was curious too. i used to read airdrop threads and found some sites there, but i still haven't found the one that suits me perfectly

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: