Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform  (Read 62295 times)
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

Developers? Can you show me how many coins you have left in your wallets? to make everyone believe that you didn't cheat and sell your coins? otherwise, everyone will know about your Scam project!! that you are scammers ? and deceive EVERYONE!!
A nonsense. You should visit their Discord group, the latest updates are found there.

" Development updates will be posted on Twitter and announcements will be posted on Medium. "
altcoin.wallet

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

Hello! We are the developers of the mobile wallet Altcoin Wallet. Now we add to the wallet different coins. Is there a desire to be added to the wallet? Payment only after we add your coin and you'll like it.

for listing we take 0.2 BTC

The following coins have already been added:

- GoaCoin
- Innova
- Crowdcoin
- Innova
- Rapture
- Trezar
- Emergency
- Sobercoin
- Unitus

Our Website: https://altcoin-wallet.online/
Play Market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altcoin.wallet
for questions to contact:
Email - altcoin.wallet.info@gmail.com
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Developers? Can you show me how many coins you have left in your wallets? to make everyone believe that you didn't cheat and sell your coins? otherwise, everyone will know about your Scam project!! that you are scammers ? and deceive EVERYONE!!

I think they cant be a scammer bc they even cant do that  Cheesy
The only problem for this project is nothing has fulfilled written on the roadmap. And all investors lost their money.
This is a shame for a project.
nx5

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

A nonsense. You should visit their Discord group, the latest updates are found there.

" Development updates will be posted on Twitter and announcements will be posted on Medium. "

still no answer? who sold 773 to 378 masternodes? in addition to investors?? can developers show their wallets? did they sell their coins or not?

i have more Coin Mano!! i am not know  pay or HOLD cins?Huh
MARTAN1912

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

Hey Spencer, very wrong move banning me today, you have no idea what you started.
ForikGTI

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Welcome to European MANO mining pool

http://altpool.pro - Mining pools for Ethash, Equihash. GPU.
https://t.me/ALTPOOL_PRO - Telegram support.
Elmsy

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:21:54 AM

Please see below from the Mano Discord

Effectively immediately @-Dwigt- @Towaberg @Elmsy will take a time out from working on MANO in any official capacity. Due to the nature of the project and current timelines there is little value this part of the team can add while we wait for the developers to get us to the next phase. We will ramp up our efforts again once needed.

On a side note there have been recent allegations against the developers, which has nothing to do with us. The clarification of these allegations lies solely with the developers and we request these to be dealt with them directly and not via us or MANO.

We would like to thank all those that have and continue to support us and look forward to the new developments when they arrive.
Dwigt, Towaberg & Elmsy
barkingcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

Wow I made a slightly negative comment on the Discord and I got kicked off. The guys behind this project need to take their heads out of the sand and realize what a shit show they have created. The project can be rescued but come on guys, open your eyes. Admit you've fucked up and start to rebuild.
MARTAN1912

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 08:47:52 PM by MARTAN1912

Masternode Foundation team have likely abandoned this one.
The last active day of ManoDev account is in September.
It is obviously not a good signal for the survival of Masternode Foundation.

There isn't and never was any ManoDev, it's all Kryptus, aka..."    "
barkingcoin

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

Yeah it started of promising but this thing is dead...
fernadies

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

Looking forward to Mano Host as well as the continued development of the platform and the awesome community!
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:13:33 AM

Looking forward to Mano Host as well as the continued development of the platform and the awesome community!

Um i think you are a little late.  This project is dead man
Anna_Masternodec

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

Since your coin is listed on CoinMarketCap, we have decided to add this coin to Masternode comparison service called "Masternode C".

https://masternodec.com/MANO.html

There are no listing fee for the coins listed on CoinMarketCap.
eduardoalthaus

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

Invest in serious project, buy GINCOIN,
in February will have the first halving, stay tuned.

In the crypto world since 2010 - Reporting scam since 2012.
Elmsy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

Geez, why is it always the Gin shillers? You realise Gin is no different from Gentarium, or Masternode Fans, or any other of the millions of "one click deployment" solutions? Gin was going to have trustless shared masternodes, is that still with legal? That was on the roadmap for August if I recall correctly, how long does it take for something like that to be signed off on?

There are so many projects out there that deserve so much more respect then "Gin". Projects that don't make it there life's work to come into others peoples backyard to cause trouble. These projects I hope are very successful. And if Mano can come back, I hope we coexist successfully with them. Projects like Gin, I hope you enjoy the halving, because all I see is another masternode coin that has a price which is slowly bleeding out.

At the end of the day, $12.50 for a VPS for a month is pretty damn pricey if you ask me, when competitors are less then half the price for exactly the same tech. And the new "cloud nodes" has a great name. Which, apart from the cool name, is Gin chucking a lot of nodes onto a single VPS and hoping they don't fail. IMO $5 for that is about $4 too expensive.

Finally, not sure where you get the Gincoin fork from? You realise both are a fork of Dash? I assume everyone using the Dash codebase and Lyra2z is a Gincoin fork?
eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

GIN coin will havled in February, really?
I have been waiting for the launch of Masternode Foundation MN service platform for too long.
Invested a little money into MANO, and still wait for its growth.

Yes, the halving will be in February 2019, the current block reward is 20 GIN, where 10 goes to the miner and 10 to the masternode.

The new reward will be 10 GIN per block, 5/5.

I don't believe in the recovery of MANO, I think a project "more of the same" that lost space.

Elmsy

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

I have been waiting for the launch of Masternode Foundation MN service platform for too long.

Yes, the halving will be in February 2019, the current block reward is 20 GIN, where 10 goes to the miner and 10 to the masternode.

https://i.ibb.co/4mQwmzq/gin-halving.png

I don't believe in the recovery of MANO, I think a project "more of the same" that lost space.

So, come February Gin will have the same inflation as Mano has now? Awesome. I guess according to your logic that makes Gin a Mano fork come halving, because we did something prior to you?

More of the same is funny, you pretty much have the same UI and details as the millions of other one click clones. I'm not defending Mano, our communication has been shit, and we've missed dates of when things should have been done by a long way. But nearly one year down the track Gin have released a (10ish) click hosting service and some promises about a trustless shared masternode set up and something about a secondary market.

Stop trying to shill your coin. There are better options for cheaper prices around.
eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

So, come February Gin will have the same inflation as Mano has now? Awesome. I guess according to your logic that makes Gin a Mano fork come halving, because we did something prior to you?

More of the same is funny, you pretty much have the same UI and details as the millions of other one click clones. I'm not defending Mano, our communication has been shit, and we've missed dates of when things should have been done by a long way. But nearly one year down the track Gin have released a (10ish) click hosting service and some promises about a trustless shared masternode set up and something about a secondary market.

Stop trying to shill your coin. There are better options for cheaper prices around.

Reducing the issuance of new coins doesn't generate inflation, I don't know if they warned you.

MANO never will raise.

GIN isn't my currency, much less the MANO.
I'm just saying that MANO came up after the GIN, copying the same parameters and went bankrupt. Smiley

Elmsy

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:55:35 AM

Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

https://i.ibb.co/4mQwmzq/gin-halving.png

Reducing the issuance of new coins doesn't generate inflation, I don't know if they warned you.

MANO never will raise.

I'm just saying that MANO came up after the GIN, copying the same parameters and went bankrupt. Smiley

Why would they warn me that smaller reward equals smaller inflation? Mano is 5/5 atm, Gin is 10/10. Gin isn't your currency, so I'm assuming you just go around on subs making random comparisons between coins? You must have heaps of free time if that's the case. Perhaps take up a hobby?

A lot of coins have had the same parameters of Gin, before Gin even existed. Not sure why that has any relevance. If you are going to have a discussion, at least try and address all the points I raised.
eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:49:46 PM

Nice GINCOIN fork
worthless Cheesy

MANO never will raise.

Why would they warn me that smaller reward equals smaller inflation? Mano is 5/5 atm, Gin is 10/10. Gin isn't your currency, so I'm assuming you just go around on subs making random comparisons between coins? You must have heaps of free time if that's the case. Perhaps take up a hobby?

A lot of coins have had the same parameters of Gin, before Gin even existed. Not sure why that has any relevance. If you are going to have a discussion, at least try and address all the points I raised.

It's not a discussion, I just stated that the MANO isn't solid, so it doesn't add any value.

It's just you look at the graph and see that the project didn't worked.
Against facts there are no arguments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: