Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [MANO] MANO Platform  (Read 62274 times)
eduardoalthaus

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

Sad, but true.

In the crypto world since 2010 - Reporting scam since 2012.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Elmsy

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Wow, I've just been reading your previous posts. You are so bitter at everyone. You need to take a step back and learn to enjoy your life, you only get one of them!
eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:59:08 AM

Sad, but true.

Wow, I've just been reading your previous posts. You are so bitter at everyone. You need to take a step back and learn to enjoy your life, you only get one of them!

I'm tired of believing in "the perfect world of crypto-coins".
The reality is another, 99% of what they sell you as "novelty, necessary, revolution, the world needs this coin" is a lie.

The less you believe in a "revolutionary" project, the more you guarantee your money tomorrow.

Every day a new scam is born, I am the necessary evil in these forums.

Elmsy

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

The reality is another, 99% of what they sell you as "novelty, necessary, revolution, the world needs this coin" is a lie.

The less you believe in a "revolutionary" project, the more you guarantee your money tomorrow.

I am the necassary evil - wow, you sound like a superhero!! And I love your token price graph, Gin was $13 in June / July too, you should follow up the injustice for the poor people that bought then. Anyway....
considering you hold such moral values, and are willing to seek out the truth wherever you go, can I ask you to follow up a few things for me from Gin, as you obviously believe it's such a great coin?

Firstly, can you ask why the graphs on the Gin dashboard are nothing more then a static wallpaper? It seems a little deceitful to me to have all such fancy line graphs which don't actually relay any information.

Then, I remember when we launched and people from Gin flooded the Mano discord demanding to know who we sold nodes to and at what price prior to the auction. Well, we disclosed the number and who it was for (Blockchain Bulls), because apparently it was such a huge issue and people from GIN expected to know ALL the details. In the interests of providing the same level of transparency, before the Gin auction the premine was bled by over 130k GIN. Apparently this was to pay for marketing, contractors and the such, but it's very curious that all these transactions were of on or just over 1k of Gin. That's enough to make a few people very very rich right? ROI for 130 nodes at genesis would have been HUGE . But, I'm sure that's not what happened Tongue . So, who recieved all those nodes? If you can get that detail and come back to me I'd be most appreciative. I mean, it's only fair if we disclosed the same information about who bought prior to our presale right? I'll be here with bated breath.

And when you come back with that info, there are a few more questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind? Just don't want to overload you with work. I look forward to you finding out the details Grin

eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

Sad, but true.

I am the necassary evil - wow, you sound like a superhero!! And I love your token price graph, Gin was $13 in June / July too, you should follow up the injustice for the poor people that bought then. Anyway....
considering you hold such moral values, and are willing to seek out the truth wherever you go, can I ask you to follow up a few things for me from Gin, as you obviously believe it's such a great coin?

Firstly, can you ask why the graphs on the Gin dashboard are nothing more then a static wallpaper? It seems a little deceitful to me to have all such fancy line graphs which don't actually relay any information.

Then, I remember when we launched and people from Gin flooded the Mano discord demanding to know who we sold nodes to and at what price prior to the auction. Well, we disclosed the number and who it was for (Blockchain Bulls), because apparently it was such a huge issue and people from GIN expected to know ALL the details. In the interests of providing the same level of transparency, before the Gin auction the premine was bled by over 130k GIN. Apparently this was to pay for marketing, contractors and the such, but it's very curious that all these transactions were of on or just over 1k of Gin. That's enough to make a few people very very rich right? ROI for 130 nodes at genesis would have been HUGE . But, I'm sure that's not what happened Tongue . So, who recieved all those nodes? If you can get that detail and come back to me I'd be most appreciative. I mean, it's only fair if we disclosed the same information about who bought prior to our presale right? I'll be here with bated breath.

And when you come back with that info, there are a few more questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind? Just don't want to overload you with work. I look forward to you finding out the details Grin

LOL

All these questions about the GIN you should ask the team of developers,
they are available to clarify anything, can go on the telegram and question what you want. Smiley

I'm not an expert on Gincoin, as I said from the beginning,
I'm just saying that a true project still has value while the copy has died.

Elmsy

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

LOL

https://i.ibb.co/J7KHmQW/ginvlue.jpg

they are available to clarify anything, can go on the telegram and question what you want. Smiley

That's your basis for Gin being so great? That 88.35% down is better then 99%? Fantastic return on that one, the investors that are only down 88% would be so happy. You said Gin is such a great project, and Mano is a fork, so I figured you would have some other value to add to the discussion as to why and how it's different to Gentarium, or the thousands of others which are exactly the same? Or if not, at least you could use your time to find out the answers to what I asked, considering you like to compare coins all day. 
eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

Sad, but true.

LOL

That's your basis for Gin being so great? That 88.35% down is better then 99%? Fantastic return on that one, the investors that are only down 88% would be so happy. You said Gin is such a great project, and Mano is a fork, so I figured you would have some other value to add to the discussion as to why and how it's different to Gentarium, or the thousands of others which are exactly the same? Or if not, at least you could use your time to find out the answers to what I asked, considering you like to compare coins all day. 

Show me a fork that has more value than the original coin. (disregarding ETH)

Every currency is subject to criticism, I do this for a hobby.
To problematize is, above all, to get out of the comfort zone of false promises.

Besides adding points in the profile. Smiley

Elmsy

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

LOL

To problematize is, above all, to get out of the comfort zone of false promises.

For the umpteenth time, Mano isn't a fork of Gin, both use the Dash codebase. You have a strange hobby, but I guess each to there own.
zeero_22

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

LOL

What are you writing about poetry about?
Calculate the percentages from this chart....
https://i.ibb.co/VmyFM1H/btc-graf.jpg
eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

Sad, but true.

LOL

For the umpteenth time, Mano isn't a fork of Gin, both use the Dash codebase. You have a strange hobby, but I guess each to there own.

It may not be a fork, but it copied exactly the same spec, yes.

Maybe I'll also create a Dash fork to make fun of my own coin.
I'll name you as devteam and send you half the premine.

eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Sad, but true.

LOL

What are you writing about poetry about?
Calculate the percentages from this chart....

lol

BTC -77,67%

Elmsy

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

LOL

Sorry, I was unaware Gin had exclusive rights to use Lyra2z or are the only ones who are able to provide rewards to masternodes and miners. Awesome, when you make that coin please let me know so I can send through my address. Just make sure it doesn't use Lyra2z or provide rewards to anyone, lest you infringe on Gin's intellectual property.

Anyway, this has been fun but I'm actually confused as to what you want to achieve from this discussion. Congratulations that Gin has only lost 88% I guess?
eduardoalthaus

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

Sad, but true.

LOL

Sorry, I was unaware Gin had exclusive rights to use Lyra2z or are the only ones who are able to provide rewards to masternodes and miners. Awesome, when you make that coin please let me know so I can send through my address. Just make sure it doesn't use Lyra2z or provide rewards to anyone, lest you infringe on Gin's intellectual property.

Anyway, this has been fun but I'm actually confused as to what you want to achieve from this discussion. Congratulations that Gin has only lost 88% I guess?

I think there was no purpose in the discussion, I was just throwing words in the wind.
In fact, every crypto market fell a lot, some more, some less, but in general all lost value.
The best part is your sarcasm, LMAO.

Elmsy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

My question is, where is the Masternode Foundation Masternode hosting services?
How about the progress (if the project actually been alive) recent months?

Hi lobcmt2,

Good questions. While in beta the hosting looks to have been on OVH. Although not tier 1, after beta finished it was to be migrated to tier 1 providers (AWS e.t.c.). But, we aren't in a good place at the moment. The hosts that were added to the platform before the upgrades started are still online and working well. But, we haven't been able to add new hosts for months now. The lead dev isn't sharing any information at this point, so I can't say whether the project is alive, dead or otherwise at this point. I've copied his last announcement below so you have an overview of the last communication. The 60 days will be up come Jan 1st. At this point, I expect we would need to look into options and see if the project is even viable to continue, and how to do this. Considering we don't have access to the IP, I assume it would need to be some kind of community takeover, or have a person(s) lead a new team that have experience with creating hosting platforms.

I hope something is delivered by January, however, even if it is, communication will need huge improvements with someone else taking this component over, and being provided the information to do so successfully. The aggressive tone in the last announcement (below) isn't acceptable in my opinion, regardless of what is happening in someones personal life.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________

As promised last week, here is an update regarding MANO services development and the project’s overall situation, but before I start, there are a couple of things we need to make clear.

Without help and dedication from @-Dwigt-  and @Towaberg  , MANO would’ve died a long time ago. They have been extremely supportive to me and the project during these rough times and, unlike the vast majority of people I’ve met here since we launched MANO, they never thought of abandoning ship when prices crashed or FUD reigned.
I express here my deepest gratitude for that and much more.

These last few days, I’ve been reading all DMs and posts here and it seems that some people don’t know the difference between an investor and a trader, between a delayed roadmap and an exit scam.
If you are one of these people, you should not be involved with crypto.
We all know crypto is a risky investment and yet there is not a single initial offering investor who has not gotten their investment back.

When we first planed our roadmap, we knew it was aggressive, but we were confident we’d be able to deliver in time since we could dedicate exclusively to the project, sometimes, we forget to consider that life is so fragile that it could change in a matter of seconds. It’s even funny to think that life itself is even more volatile than crypto.

People who ask for verifiable proof of my previous announcement, can search for that information online, call the Panama authorities and try to register a for-profit company with the word "foundation" on it.
The ones who don’t believe about the websites outage reason can look for a hosting company that takes more than 25 days to suspend an account due to payment issues.
Do as you please, I am not here to explain why shit happens, what matters is that we are still here and working, but things will change from now on.

As I stated on my previous announcement, I’m personally going through a very difficult time and for the last couple of weeks, I’ve been trying to balance development coordination and taking care of my family.
Obviously, it is not working.

A side note regarding that, someone recently speculated that MANO is a one man show, I’m flattered, but anyone with common sense can see that’s ridiculous.

I know we’ve been over this, but most people (generally due to lack of knowledge) only pay attention to the frontend of a project, very few actually understand what happens on the backend, someone I respect a lot, recently told me “You are the only ones making it the right way”.

We did not started MANO to be “just a masternode host" and we will not stop until we offer the services we envisioned.

Here is the revisited development schedule for the hosting and shared masternode service:

- We will continue to develop improvements and implement them as soon as possible, however to do that we will suspend our current service on October 5th (one week from now) until our new version is ready to be deployed.
At this time, we will not set a hard date for this release, but we estimate it to be between 30 and 60 days.

Communication from MANO will also change from now on:
Development updates will be posted on Twitter and announcements will be posted on Medium.

We know we have the support of the majority, so we will not waste any more time dealing with a dozen of FUDders on discord.

Thank you @everyone
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:44:53 PM

The lead dev isn't sharing any information at this point, so I can't say whether the project is alive, dead or otherwise at this point. I've copied his last announcement below so you have an overview of the last communication. The 60 days will be up come Jan 1st. At this point, I expect we would need to look into options and see if the project is even viable to continue, and how to do this.

So, did you finally come to terms with the fact that this was a big huge scam?

It must hurt re-reading your conversation with eduardoalthaus just a months ago who told you exactly what had happened.
MaNoDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:47:45 PM

Hello everyone,

Firstly, some good news. I [elmsy] have control of the Mano pre-mine, discord and some of the code. We are working through a number of items, and will provide a more in depth update in the coming days. I understand it's been said many times before, but bear with us while we assess the options we have to move forward.

We are also aware the Mano website is down, but at this stage it's not the highest priority.

Thanks again for all your patience, I realize it's been a roller coaster ride these last few months.

Thanks,
Elmsy
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:58:22 PM

Firstly, some good news. I [elmsy] have control of the Mano pre-mine, discord and some of the code. We are working through a number of items, and will provide a more in depth update in the coming days.

Thanks, looking forward to it. Has MaNoDev exit-scammed or did he just stop working on the project?
Elmsy

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:34:21 AM

Firstly, some good news. I [elmsy] have control of the Mano pre-mine, discord and some of the code. We are working through a number of items, and will provide a more in depth update in the coming days.

Thanks, looking forward to it. Has MaNoDev exit-scammed or did he just stop working on the project?

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to that. There was work done prior, but the main dev made mention that he was having a hard time in his personal life. Personally I feel it may have just got too hard to continue, but any of the theories could be right.
tsun

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:41:37 AM

Hello everyone,

Firstly, some good news. I [elmsy] have control of the Mano pre-mine, discord and some of the code. We are working through a number of items, and will provide a more in depth update in the coming days. I understand it's been said many times before, but bear with us while we assess the options we have to move forward.

We are also aware the Mano website is down, but at this stage it's not the highest priority.

Thanks again for all your patience, I realize it's been a roller coaster ride these last few months.

Thanks,
Elmsy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.600
maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:45:45 AM

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to that. There was work done prior, but the main dev made mention that he was having a hard time in his personal life. Personally I feel it may have just got too hard to continue, but any of the theories could be right.
Will Masternode Foundation been really rebooted with the recent news?
I hope that it will do been rebooted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: