Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit system is corrupted. Need upgrade with changes .  (Read 333 times)
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:04 PM

The simple fact is that no policy implemented can be perfect there is no way and it's because it was made for people to use and their behavior cannot be predicted and defined by codes. I want to believe that at the time when the trust system was implemented, it was as if its going to solve the whole problem but just a fraction. When the forum admin stops giving ads space to ICOs, it seems that would end the era of scam ICOs but it didn't. Now the merit system, even though to me, its serving its purpose, a lot of people still will find fault in it. My suggestion, let it play out when its time for it to be reviewed it would and for those who believes they are to cheat the system with it, they can only use it once after its exhausted, it does not matter again.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

I wouldn't read it - I'd just think they were a bunch of beggars. Smiley

You might be right. Those will claim for merit they are begger. But I make sound about corruption. How possible reduce it. I think we need to think about it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bershie

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:00:48 AM

At first I thought that the OP was addressing the problems ongoing about members and there alts cheating the system. But then I read his potential solution which is creating a new board for merit sources to see members who wants to to rank up fast. Which gives me the conclusion that it is not all about the corruption after all but about ranking up fast, he didn't brialliantly hid the fact that he is getting a hard time receiving merits while worthless ANN threads are getting dozens or even hundreds of Merits.
I agree, they give their merits to a succesful campaign managers not for a HQ post but for successful campaigns that doesn't serve these purpose. It hoops down the credibility not only for the system implemented but also to the high rank members who was given the task to execute it. Maybe this is one of the reason why some new members are ended in spamming to show their disappointment.

? ?     stableDEX.io     ||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ? ?
? ?? Huh  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  Huh ?? ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: