Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin TRADING SYSTEM | ERA SUPER INVESTMENT  (Read 2288 times)
l77fernandes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

Negative Martin, these are the most authoritative sites on bitcoins in the world, all of them inquired and asked for evidence regarding our activities, otherwise surely naoi publish it, would not put their credibility at risk.

Oh, please. This isn't the New York Times. None of these publications have much credibility they could lose to begin with. One of them is even advertising a defunct ponzi scheme.

These sites all published a press release that you wrote. None of them bothered to correct your typing errors, let alone verify the accuracy of your claims. For a few dollars each, these sites will publish whatever you want them to publish. For example:

The issue of you blatantly violating another company's intellectual property, the ESET mascot, remains as well.

If I follow your line of thought then the New York Times is credible?

The errors in addition to revisions have been made which excludes no errors, but were checked by all sites, none of them published our report without averigações.

And again we are not violating anything abolutamente ESET mascot, the image used in the report is not from our site.

And in time, I have a gun pointed at his head friend, it was you who came to me, esto not asking to believe or invest, I am simply being courteous to answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l77fernandes

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:14:14 PM

5 years to develop your so called trading platform...?

If you called me i would have done it in 5 minutes:

GC Hyip + wordpress + gourl + woocommerce (this is what you used on that shit site)

The most expensive of them is the GC which you can steal for 5 usd at bitify...(you didnt even bother to buy an original license)

Get out of here idiot...your only target is to scam greedy idiots like you.

Proofs: visit his site and right click > inspect code

Fuck off "Luis Fernandez" (even your name is a fake)
~Gun

EDIT: belongs to investor based games!

His rudeness is surpassed only by his arrogance, my name is Luiz Fernandes and wonder are offending me.

I am Brazilian, honest, never did any facaltrua, bend your tongue before you burp your stupidity on my person.

If you are used to dealing with bad guys, TALKING WITH A MAN, I wanted to be looking in his eyes as I write this.

If you do not use diapers or wearing a skirt, is worthy and stop offending those who do not know or think that everyone is a thief, usually those who think evil has people reflect what truly is!
wallpim

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:56:05 PM

Good afternoon my friends,

My name is Wallace and I'm from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

My English is not very good, but I would leave my experience not only with the system, but mainly with Luiz Fernandes, who besides being one of the pioneers in Bitcoin in Brazil - is a man of God! And I'm privileged to have as a friend!

Anyway, always accompany this forum "behind the scenes" - and I realize that many people unfortunately speak of some projects without real knowledge!

I am one of the first investors in Bitcoin Trading System (since testing phase) and I am simply amazed at all the platform!

It is natural that many here have AFRAID because they are tired of so many scams involving bitcoin - but understand one thing: there are good and bad Business! – Don’t criticize all you see before you even see in operation!

I invite all of you (especially the doubters) to make us a try!

Currently , I have 6 accounts operating in the robot (more than $ 20,000 invested), and let down a "small sample" of my current balance on an account:

https://i.imgsafe.org/79f9d83df7.jpg (I started this account on September 27 with $ 4,890.69 - and today is 19 .....)

Below my last withdraw into 4 accounts (more than $ 7000 profit)  Cool Cool Tongue:

https://i.imgsafe.org/7a0d76d512.jpg

There remains some doubt? No problem, you can contact me directly:

wallpimbtc@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/wallpim
www.twitter.com/wallpim
Telegram: @wallpim

I will be happy to help those who want!  Grin Cool
Best Regards,
Wallace
btccryptoplayer

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

It's easy to check it out by visiting our Facebook page.

I challenge you to make contact with each of them and find out the results for yourself.

You seems to be so sure of this your strategy, i will like to know the minimum amount that your robot can trade while i make further research about this service.

Hello Ricku,

I need crypto trade bot.  Do you have the software still?  I have checked your FB and your site, its not working.  If you are selling it, then let me know.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: