Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone get wire transfer from MtGox recently?  (Read 2070 times)
bjalbert (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:39:11 AM

I have been using coinbase out of fear that MtGox won't deliver. Anyone in USA use them and get wire transfers recently?
Boggletek

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:08:33 PM

Why do you think the price is so high. Hold your coins. Dont play the speculation market because you will lose.
GiganticDays

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:13:16 PM

What are they like for withdrawing GBP to UK? Same problems?
Jokah

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:21:57 PM

Yes same problem. After two months of waiting and constant pestering I decided to cancel my withdraw and do a SEPA withdraw. They don't have any relations with any British banks at the moment or something like that so there is no ETA as to when they can do wire transfers. Buy BTC and then sell in EURO's so you can then do a SEPA withdraw. They take about 2-3 weeks apparently.
GiganticDays

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:26:41 PM

Think I'll stick to LocalBitcoins.com unless there's a trustworthy UK exchange - anyone?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:26:18 PM

No Gox don't wire internationally as a rule, haven't done for six months.

Wish people would bother to use the search function instead of asking the same question six times a day Sad
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 02:22:56 PM

Think I'll stick to LocalBitcoins.com unless there's a trustworthy UK exchange - anyone?

dont know if its UK but EU: try bitstamp

jonanon

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:37:49 PM

Why are people still asking the same type of questions that have been asked countless times before?

A simple Google search for 'Mt Gox withdrawal issues' should bring up a huge selection of links  Tongue
banaltcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:42:24 PM

Why are people still asking the same type of questions that have been asked countless times before?

A simple Google search for 'Mt Gox withdrawal issues' should bring up a huge selection of links  Tongue

Don't you read what 4th said?

Yes same problem. After two months of waiting and constant pestering I decided to cancel my withdraw and do a SEPA withdraw. They don't have any relations with any British banks at the moment or something like that so there is no ETA as to when they can do wire transfers. Buy BTC and then sell in EURO's so you can then do a SEPA withdraw. They take about 2-3 weeks apparently.

go google "google sucks", and you will find out "google does suck"
jonanon

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:46:59 PM

Sorry you'll have to rephrase I only speak English?
h3rlihy

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:48:39 PM

You can only deposit to gox. Not withdraw. It's their foolproof way of making money.
banaltcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:52:34 PM

A simple Google search for 'Mt Gox withdrawal issues' should bring up a huge selection of links  Tongue

4th floor told you already that SEPA wire only cost 1-2 weeks to arrive at your bank account! so "Anyone get wire transfer from MtGox recently?" the answer is YES, cool? Learn English btw!
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:00:57 PM

A simple Google search for 'Mt Gox withdrawal issues' should bring up a huge selection of links  Tongue

4th floor told you already that SEPA wire only cost 1-2 weeks to arrive at your bank account! so "Anyone get wire transfer from MtGox recently?" the answer is YES, cool? Learn English btw!

How long did you wire take from gox? Not SEPA right? If you got an international wire processed it was the exception rather than the rule. Its a good way for Gox to avoid prosecution, as they can point to transfers they *have* actually processed as evidence they are doing business "as normal" ha fu**** ha
jonanon

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:02:06 PM

The 4th floor? Are you referring to the floor number of building you are living in, I'd love to see a talking floor, that's a first in my book! By 'cost 1-2 weeks to arrive' do you really mean it will 'take 1-2 weeks to arrive'?

I must admit I could do with learning English, could you perhaps teach me?

I think you'll find that ANY international transfer from Gox is not going to come to fruition any time soon.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:03:21 PM

You can only deposit to gox. Not withdraw. It's their foolproof way of making money.

you can't even deposit, I have been waiting for my wire for almost three months.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
banaltcoin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:17:08 PM

The 4th floor? Are you referring to the floor number of building you are living in, I'd love to see a talking floor, that's a first in my book! By 'cost 1-2 weeks to arrive' do you really mean it will 'take 1-2 weeks to arrive'?

I think you'll find that ANY international transfer from Gox is not going to come to fruition any time soon.

yeah, go ahead, keep playing like a fool

sorry, i don't have time to waste on you, and again, "Anyone get wire transfer from MtGox recently?" the answer is YES
Zeal0t

Activity: 78

To the moon?

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 03:20:08 PM

I have been using coinbase out of fear that MtGox won't deliver. Anyone in USA use them and get wire transfers recently?

I think you're doing yourself a favor by avoiding Gox. Smiley

I vow never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling, spam, or to beg for handouts.
jonanon

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:20:59 PM

yeah, go ahead, keep playing like a fool

sorry, i don't have time to waste on you, and again, "Anyone get wire transfer from MtGox recently?" the answer is YES

I think you may have missed the work 'apparently'.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 02:02:46 AM

you can't even deposit, I have been waiting for my wire for almost three months.

Really? I would try and get that canceled. You don't want your money in Gox. Gox incompetence hits new low.
eurgbp2011

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:02:03 AM

I am waiting for my withdrawal to arrive to SEPA for 3 months already.
They suck 100%
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: