Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Quarkchain  (Read 119 times)
CryptoGuro1 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Hi everybody,

What is every body's thoughts on Quarkchain? I feel like the whole process to get into the lottery was a bit over the top personally.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

I think QuarkChain is the top ICO in May, 2018 because they looks like etherium killer and it's very hard to participate in this ICO, price will be about x10 after exchanges listings.
rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

Quarkchain is probably the most well known ico nowadays I see, I am not very interested in participating in ico but quarkchain seems like very promising project to me.
CryptoGuro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:18:16 PM

Here is hoping we get into it, I can see a lot of unhappy people after the lottery

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:36:56 PM

I won't struggle to get into their ICO, if its hit the exchange and I'm able to buy at good price good, there are alot of rubish taking place in the space now, the will sell most of their tokens to private investors and let the small investors scramble for the remaining tokens, I think this could underperform in the market
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

I am not sure that it is the best ICO of 2018, but it is definitely it is one of the hypest ico of this year. I don't like the way they took for ICO, but what to do. Everyone wants to be involved in and to invest some ETH...

CryptoGuro1 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

I Have noticed that if you post any negative comments within their chat on telegram you get banned- for instance I was in the trading group today and I was talking about how bearish i am at the moment and that I can see this going down further- And I was banned- Seems the team want to conversation to remain around being bullish- They want all the sheep to keep hyping it, and I am also worried about the tokens releases month on month- I dont have a god feeling about this project

mrox2011

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

I am not sure that it is the best ICO of 2018, but it is definitely it is one of the hypest ico of this year. I don't like the way they took for ICO, but what to do. Everyone wants to be involved in and to invest some ETH...

Yes!, I think QuarkChain  market is not behavior like normal. it make huge rise after the ICO & now people buy QKC coin like a trend.
Listed in Binance make this one more hyped & it make ICO investors to make more profit.
This types of coins are will make this market into bad for new comers for sure.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: