Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Win $500 worth of XRP by winning PredictionVC's 1st Trading Competition  (Read 95 times)
oceanstone (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:44:05 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 09:57:49 PM by oceanstone

Trade & Win Crypto
Show your crypto trading skills to the world! PredictionVC lets you test your trading skills and compete with other crypto traders. Our first trading competition will run from Wednesday 30th May (Midnight GMT+0) and end on Tuesday 5th June (Midnight GMT+0).

The winner of PredictionVC's first trading competition will win $500 worth of XRP!

JOIN NOW: https://prediction.vc/

How it works

• Create an account on PredictionVC & join our Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/GL1cCA0rUn1T-us-VzO6HA
  • You will automatically be registered in the Trading Competitions
  • Synchronise your favorite exchange account and your trades will be automatically tracked
  • Or use our virtual portfolio to compete without using real money and test new trading strategies
  • Check your position on the Traders Leaderboard
  • At the end of the week, we will announce and pay the winner.

Why Join

Improve Your Trading - Get market moving news, price alerts and analyse 50+ data signals

Track Your Portfolio - Sync your exchanges and wallets or play with virtual money

Win $500 - If you top the weekly leaderboard, you'll win $500 worth of crypto

FAQs

What is PredictionVC?

PredictionVC is a crypto investment management platform that lets traders track their portfolio, connect to exchanges and receive market moving signals and price forecasts.

What’s the catch?

There is none! The PredictionVC model works by rewarding community members for their knowledge and contributions. We use the data you provide to help infer what will happen to token prices in our prediction model.

Are you releasing your own token?

Yes, it’s called the Oracle token and we’re planning a public token sale in October. The winners of weekly Trading Competitions after this point will be paid out in Oracle tokens.

Do I have to trade with real money?

No! There is a steep learning curve with cryptocurrency trading so we encourage you not to if you’re just starting out. The PredictionVC platform is educational as much as it is practical and you can use it to learn about cryptocurrency trading and try out different trading strategies.

How do the price predictions work?

We use our leaderboards to feed our price prediction engine. The more traders that sign up, the better our price forecasts get. In addition, we use gamification and crowdsourcing to incentivise users to add blockchain data to our platform which is run into a deep learning models for each token.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:48:36 PM

• Synchronise your favorite exchange account and your trades will be automatically tracked

And how do you do this without leaving my account vulnerable to you???

BTW, your website doesn't seem to be working..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
oceanstone (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:52:21 PM

This is done through integrations with exchange APIs. You only give us the READ API key, not WRITE. ALL API Keys are also encrypted. Can you please explain what section of the website appears to not be working for you?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

This is done through integrations with exchange APIs. You only give us the READ API key, not WRITE. ALL API Keys are also encrypted. Can you please explain what section of the website appears to not be working for you?

It was 404, it seems to be working now and I'll keep an eye on your project here..

Edit: It's giving me the "We Couldn't Find That Page" error now..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

That is, I understand that you are trading based on the opinions and technical and fundamental analyses of traders that they send you. Very interesting thing came up. I think I will try to take part too.
oceanstone (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

That is, I understand that you are trading based on the opinions and technical and fundamental analyses of traders that they send you. Very interesting thing came up. I think I will try to take part too.

Our price forecasts take into account allocations by top ranked traders, which in turn on their technical, fundamental analyses or often just gut instinct. This is just one signal of many though and our machine learning model also looks at 50+ other signals. It's still learning now but will get increasingly smart as we onboard more traders.

Yes please do join. And i hope you win it:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: