Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:41:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is true meaning of armagedon? Is it real?  (Read 226 times)
Analea1 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:13 PM

Armagedon  is came from greek word H a r Ma.Ge.don , takes from Hebrew and rendered "Armagedon" by many translators means " mountain of megiddo" or "Mountain of assembly of troops" it is said as a " war of the great day of God the almighty" (rev 16:14, 16) to wish earth political rulers are being gathered in opposition  to God and his Kingdom.
Is it real? Is armagedon really going to happen?😊😊😊😊
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

There is no such thing as a god. Just needed to make that statement.

If Armageddon means the mountain (perhaps mountain meaning many) assembly of troops I would say that this happened, will happen and is happening.

As for the biblical nonsense then no that's not gonna happen and if it does god or the bible got nothing to do with it.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:23:06 PM

It is said to happen somewhere between Syria and Israel.

🖤😏
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

We in the UK face doomsday if we leave the EU..

Brexit: No-deal would lead to immediate food and medicine shortages ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › UK Politics
23 hours ago - Britain could be hit with food and medicine shortages within two weeks of leaving the European Union if a Brexit deal isn't reached, a new government study has claimed. A 'doomsday' scenario for a no-deal Brexit has been drawn up which paints a terrifying picture of what Britain ...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy< I am no politician  BUT have you ever heard of sailing past France Spain through Gibraltar and onto oil producing countries Roll Eyes..
Also Brazil as nothing to do with the EU plus nothing from the EU   as in coming in from the EU ..

See i just by passed all of the EU    so why will we run out of all above ?  NO  not unless lordy shit faces want it to happen.. Wink Angry Angry..
scum bums of the earth ..
These leaders are the scum of the earth ..BUMS  TOTAL BUMS OF THE EARTH..
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

armagedon is coming, is going to be a war between God through his arch angel michael and man. Right from the days of cane, man has been rebellous to God, devicing his own way of life, governance and rulership, but without God man is nothing. All reconciliational effort by God to bring man closer to Himself has failed because man has refused to come to terms with God. Rather than succumb to Gods wrath, man will become resistant hence leading to the war of armagedon. The armagedon war will purge the earth of mans sins.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

Armagedon  is came from greek word H a r Ma.Ge.don , takes from Hebrew and rendered "Armagedon" by many translators means " mountain of megiddo" or "Mountain of assembly of troops" it is said as a " war of the great day of God the almighty" (rev 16:14, 16) to wish earth political rulers are being gathered in opposition  to God and his Kingdom.
Sense this issue is very sensitive to those  believe in  god I would to share in my own research about other meaning of armagedon,although I will not to say that you came to believe if your not believe of this story but i would like to share the beauty meaning of armagedon ,,
And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven diadems. His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she bore her child he might devour it. She gave birth to a male child, one who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron, but her child was caught up to God and to his throne,-(Revelation 12:1-17)
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

If people believe in god you must believe on this revelation,but if your not believe,you must ignore this revelation,,
well is up to you,, because every man has different belief,,but sense it  was read in the  bible I must believe of this revelation,, and I want to share this,what the meaning of armagedon,
-The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, to prepare the way for the kings from the east. And I saw, coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs. For they are demonic spirits, performing signs, who go abroad to the kings of the whole world, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God the Almighty. (“Behold, I am coming like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake, keeping his garments on, that he may not go about naked and be seen exposed!”) And they assembled them at the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon-(Revelation 16:12-16)
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

There is no such thing as a god. Just needed to make that statement.

If Armageddon means the mountain (perhaps mountain meaning many) assembly of troops I would say that this happened, will happen and is happening.

As for the biblical nonsense then no that's not gonna happen and if it does god or the bible got nothing to do with it.

First of all there's God , the existence of an orderly universe containing life points to a Creator.
The battle of Armageddon refers to the final war between human governments and God, these governments and their supporters oppose God even now by refusing to submit to his rulership, the battle of Armageddon will bring human rulership to an end.
Nicholson55

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

If there is a God and He (or She?) is a Christian, then maybe there will be some kind of Armageddon. Recently I feel like there isn't a God. Well, if there is one, then I don't think it's how we imagine it. I believe there are some forces that are greater than we are. We can't understand everything that happens on the earth and in the Universe. Nonetheless, it's hard to believe that that God is planning to start some big war among all the people. If there's a war between good and evil, how would we be divided? What would it depend on?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: