Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New service being offered - "Find Bitcoin Stuff"  (Read 1204 times)
spenvo (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2011, 08:13:53 PM

Hey guys, I'd appreciate your feedback on a service I'm beginning to work on over at www.bitcoinbulletin.com.
Do you like the idea? How can I improve upon it.

It's called "Wishlist - Find Bitcoin Stuff"

Here is how it currently works:

1. You can submit a wishlist of items you would like to buy on a form at the site.

2. We will continuously crawl websites for those items - some examples of websites would include: this marketplace forum, craigslist, international craigslist copycats.

3. We will email you either (user option) 1. as soon as what is wished for is found or 2. at the end of the week with a summary of findings

Here's the reasoning:
Why a wishlist and not search, you may ask. Well, search is coming, but what your looking for might not currently being traded for in Bitcoin.  Therefore, we will continue to search for your items.

Try it out and test the results -- let us know how we did.

what do you think?
spenvo

PS - for the next couple of weeks, there will probably be a minimum of about a day's waiting time for an email results response

www.SpreadtheCoin.com - Free Printable Bitcoin Certificates.  A Transparent Company.

www.BitcoinBulletin.com - Reviews and Interviews.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anonymous

March 09, 2011, 09:59:57 PM

I enjoy reading your site every day Smiley
jostmey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2011, 03:44:35 PM

Me to! Cool

Search Bitcoin
Discover the bitcoin economy
Pages: [1]