Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎀 [ANN] HANACOIN ~ NEW GPU MINEABLE COIN 🎀  (Read 27116 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:03:22 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 12:47:47 AM by mprep

Hello

I still have on hanapool:
Stratum connection interrupted

Is there anyone else in my case?

At the moment the issue we are having with the pool relates to the difficulty. As several large miners have connected, we have to increase the pool difficulty to prevent the network being flooded with successful messages. This needs to be balanced with smaller miners to ensure they can still mine successfully. We are currently reviewing the pool diff and adjusting to try and find this optimal balance. We hope to have another diff update in about an hour.

1.5 min? Isn't it little bit long when thinking about recent trend, short block time?

I think this is a good explanation about the block time:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/38587/why-is-a-short-blocktime-considered-to-be-unsafe

A bold move to go against what's popular nowadays in the crypto market and not make this a privacy coin, but I commend you and your team to go that route. Glad to have found out about this coin only about 6 hours after your initial post. I don't have a powerful PC to mine with but it's decent enough to start out with. Smiley

Also, I've noticed many third-party mining pools have already popped up in this thread allowing for mining of HANA. To help any newcomers to this coin, are you able to provide endorsement or any other type of verification that you support them by adding them to one of your first posts?

We are currently testing some pools listed in the earlier threads. If the feedback is good we will give a positive recommendation and list them on our website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dilbo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

its premine ?
cdavid53

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

and there is no way to put the big miners on the big difficulty and the minor minor on small difficulty in order to balance equitably?

Hello

At the moment the issue we are having with the pool relates to the difficulty. As several large miners have connected, we have to increase the pool difficulty to prevent the network being flooded with successful messages. This needs to be balanced with smaller miners to ensure they can still mine successfully. We are currently reviewing the pool diff and adjusting to try and find this optimal balance. We hope to have another diff update in about an hour.
Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:23:15 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 12:48:36 AM by mprep

its premine ?

Yes, please see the ann for details.

and there is no way to put the big miners on the big difficulty and the minor minor on small difficulty in order to balance equitably?

Hello

That is what we are discussing now Smiley
Dilbo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Award decrease after premine ?
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

what do you mean about the listing korean exchange within 2 years. i think it is very slow. minner cant handle it

Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 12:50:36 AM by mprep

Award decrease after premine ?
The pre-mine difficulty was set very low so we could complete it in a very fast amount of time. We just made our bitcointalk.org announcement today so you still have a very good chance to mine a lot of coins before we gain mainstream adoption.

what do you mean about the listing korean exchange within 2 years. i think it is very slow. minner cant handle it

It means we aim to list on the Korean exchanges such as Korbit, Upbit, Bithumb etc.
Quordant

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:04:58 AM

Are we able to mine again?
Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:12:44 AM

Please give us another 30 minutes.
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

It means we aim to list on the Korean exchanges such as Korbit, Upbit, Bithumb etc.

oh ic, so what the first exchange will be listed since waiting korean exchange. thank you

Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

oh ic, so what the first exchange will be listed since waiting korean exchange. thank you

There are a lot of projects trying to obtain a listing on an exchange. We will be applying to a number of exchanges and we will let you know which one accepts our application first.
aincuy123

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I Am a bounty hunter

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

Another new innovation at Crypto world. Basiccally. I think HANACOIN is a potential project to gain many people for joining this project. I hope the team will use an effective method in promoting this. Then, do you have a plan for bounty campaign? I suggest you to provide it. It can attract many people If the reward is interesting.    

Thanks for the positive comment kawetsriyanto. We do not have a need for a bounty plan at the moment but I will let you know if we do in the future.
No Bounty

Then
Premined Coin almost 20%, ?
What use For
Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:25:45 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 12:52:19 AM by mprep

Another new innovation at Crypto world. Basiccally. I think HANACOIN is a potential project to gain many people for joining this project. I hope the team will use an effective method in promoting this. Then, do you have a plan for bounty campaign? I suggest you to provide it. It can attract many people If the reward is interesting.   

Thanks for the positive comment kawetsriyanto. We do not have a need for a bounty plan at the moment but I will let you know if we do in the future.
No Bounty

Then
Premined Coin almost 20%, ?
What use For

Q: Why do you have a pre-mine and what will it be used for?
A: Part of it is for profit. Without a profit for the founders, there would be no motivation for us to keep working on the coin and increasing its value. We will pay wages, pay for the mining pool, website hosting, promotions, computer hardware, payments to get Hanacoin listed on exchanges, press releases, office space the list goes on. There are a lot of costs involved in making the coin a success.

Please try again now. It is working for me. We will make some more adjustments to the pool difficulty in the next few hours.
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:32:55 AM

"Not a Privacy coin" sounds like privacy is something bad. 20% premine. Over 20% is a red flag for me but if there are some reasons for it than it's fine. ASIC resistance is good, good luck.
cdavid53

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:39 AM

Please try again now. It is working for me. We will make some more adjustments to the pool difficulty in the next few hours.

for me always like this stratum connection interrupted
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

Hi, I am getting "Stratum connection interrupted" errors on ccminer with Nvidia GPUs. Any help?
Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:46:35 AM

Hi, I am getting "Stratum connection interrupted" errors on ccminer with Nvidia GPUs. Any help?

Lowering the difficulty now, please restart your miner now.
cdavid53

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

done and redone but it changes nothing and it is with ccminer or "cpuminer it's the same
Hanacoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:53:20 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 12:53:21 AM by mprep

for me always like this stratum connection interrupted

As long as you are still getting accepted shares, the 'stratum connection interrupted' message is not a problem.

done and redone but it changes nothing and it is with ccminer or "cpuminer it's the same

Which GPU are you using?
Dilbo

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:56:59 AM

when will you create a discord channel ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: