Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Facebook Fan Page with 15.5k Likes  (Read 458 times)
Cryptopher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:46:03 PM

Hello all,

I'm curious to gauge (and entertain) any interest in folk here at Bitcointalk buying my Facebook fan page with 60k likes.

On a scale of 0 to Mumford & Sons, how much did I fuck it up this time? - https://www.facebook.com/zerotomumford

I've received offers in the past from people on Facebook, but never really shown any interested. But now I am looking to increase my Bitcoin holdings so this seems like a decent time to sell. Please note, I would be selling the page over to you - I would have no ties to the page thereafter.

Some information:

• Created 22nd August 2011
  • General theme relates to popular music
  • Fan gender: 67% female, 33% male
  • United Kingdom users make up 79% of the fan base
  • Belfast and Glasgow are the most popular cities, with around 1280 and 1140 fans respectively
  • 71% of fans are in the 18-24 age bracket

The page is not actively used at the moment, but perhaps those demographics provides a useful platform for somebody to advertise.

Feel free to ask questions relating to the page on offer, or to respond with offers. You can also contact the page directly - please state that you have visited from Bitcointalk.

Happy to use a trusted escrow for any dealings.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: