Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:21:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying The Dips: Which coins will surrvive?  (Read 91 times)
Annolasiman (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

This is not the first time BTC, as well as the whole crypto market, is falling back to earth. Newbies may be scared, but I'm sure that most of the experienced crypto enthusiast will more likely see a good opportunity to get some new cheap coins, rather than loses. Anyway, I do...

And though buying the dip is a pleasant thing, we should be extremally careful, since not all the coins, especially new ones may survive the dip. A safe decision would be to invest in Bitcoin and top alts like Ethereum, Stellar or STEEM (my favorite ones). But when "super-duper" coin falls in price, there are no guarantees that it will recover since people may easily switch "super-nova" coins during the next bullish market. But while the risks are high, the expected gains from less-known alts may be much higher, so I prefer to do some research and buy some useful and underrated coins and tokens, too. And today I would like to share some of them with you.

Lympo
I've mentioned this project many times before, it did +350% ROI since ICO and continues rising even during the bearish market. Lympo's team working really hard making usual updates and events, so I hope to see LYM token in top 100 very soon and expecting higher gains when crypto-market will turn into the bullish road.

Copytrack
Copytrack's goal is as simple as creating a global platform form copyright registration, no doubts that blockchain is the best solution for this problem and that the project has all chances for success. Currently CPY token is trading for -82% of ICO price, maybe the reason was the unsuccessfully chosen time for the ICO. But considering the number of big venture investors they have and the hard work of the team, I think the price will recover very soon.

BlockCAT
Another underrated token, which I heard about from CoinStats review. BlockCAT's goal is to provide an easy-to-use tool for tokens creating and management. I'm sure this kind of platforms are the future and BlockCAT has all chances to take one's place in that future.

That's all for now, friends, thanks hopefully Merit: comes with me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: