Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:49:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoin and buys bitcoin pioneering says  (Read 542 times)
VayneAurelius

Activity: 139
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC

Well people need to choose on what side they will take, selling the altcoins for bitcoin or selling bitcoin for altcoins. As of now, the digital currency that has the higher chance of getting a large amount in the future. Rather than taking risk to the higher price which is bitcoin, it might be dangerous to lose so many money on it. Or if you are a pro risk taker, then take the first choice, and wish that the price of bitcoin skyrockets up to or greater than the highest price it has last year.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

selling bitcoin is everyone's right especially if there is a very urgent need, but I am very sorry if you are going to sell bitcoin or altcoins because this is a very good asset if we make long-term investment let alone the price of both will continue to increase better hold bitcoin and altcoins you for a future to come.
jjtrefzg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

I don't sell my altcoins ..just wait and see in 2022
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

I would say yes off course it is the right time to buy the crypto currency. At least for me it is something more or less diamond opportunity. Many people do disagree on this as they are saying the crypto currency will drop even further than this. But I say, why to take more risk and what if the crypto currency regain the domain one more time through the night! Then you can miss this opportunity. I think this is the bottom price that we are looking at and to have some profits you must be willing to buy the BTC at this point only.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

yeah, best altcoin is ethereum, bitcoincash, IOTA, NEO and best crypto currency is BITCOIN. that's a great idea. sell all altcoin except the best. and buy bitcoin and ethereum for long-term investments. currently the price of bitcoin and altcoin is falling. this is a good time to buy it.

altcoins ARE dropping no matter if you think they are "best" or worst. they are all getting dumped. which means investing in any of them is equally bad idea and you will lose money.
don't get me started on how bad an investment ETH is no matter what.
at the end of the day it is your money and you should make the best decision for it on your own an then accept any results that your decisions give you.

There is a FOMO brewing...
kotulo

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

This is a good jooij for us
Bitcoin is very strong. Should sell its altcoin to buy Bitcoin now
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC
is there any guarantee of better than what you convey in your opinion all depends on investor confidence and their trust with what they will invest
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:06:52 AM

Why not the opposite ? sell your bitcoin and buy altcoins. There are many promising project on altcoins.
I personally take a part in EOS ICO because i believe their project will be good in the future.
Dont only buy bitcoin, buy another altcoins as well to diversify your investment.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

Yeah this is what ive done,i have sold all my altcoins including ethereum to purchase single coin.and that is bitcoin.

is there any guarantee of better than what you convey in your opinion all depends on investor confidence and their trust with what they will invest
Bitcoin is always guarantee sometimes it only taking long time to prove but for sure it will happen,if you only use patience and trust then in time profit will be yours
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:26:49 AM

this is just another attempt by  some random dude on the internet to advertise the shitcoins that he is holding. nothing more. they always do it this way thinking the real investors won't notice. they talk about bitcoin first and how you should have it and how it will go up just to make people quote them, and then in their bullshit they include the names of the altcoins they are bag holding and wish to go up so that they can dump and  get out of them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:30:48 AM

Investors should follow their own decisions, not follow the movement! Investigate and evaluate information, conduct investment with guaranteed risk!
That is the optimal solution that I am applying!
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

I hold bitcoin and some altcoin as well. I like having a variety of coins to hold rather than only focusing on one coin. I just like the idea of having a back up plan if one fails that is why I have different varieties of coins. For me my bitcoin is for long term and my altcpin is for fast profit or day trading.
lulutika

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

If you have extra money just keep your altcoins and buy more bitcoin because prices will return very high again in the coming months.
 I think this is the lowest price we are considering and have some profit, you must be willing to buy BTC at this time.
sikami

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

I will sell all my altcoin if the market fluctuates
I'm moving back to bitcoin and a few old alts with long dev teams have been proven.
Most alts will dilute to nothing in a few years
DwaneJacky

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

altcoin is good but bitcoin is better so for good profit we can switch from alt coin to bitcoin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

whenever the market is on the downtrend we all know that altcoins are the ones that drop the hardest which means you should never hold those during bear markets. now dumping them for bitcoin that is going down is not a good idea either but the only good news is that even if you buy bitcoin and price goes lower you can be sure that it will come back up but it is not true about altcoins, many of those going down may never come back up ever again.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:40:51 AM

With  the current market condition today i doubt if sellijg altcoins would be an option as both bitcoin and alts are falling hard. i probably keep holding my altcoins and wait for the market to recover before i sold my altcoins than selling it now and bought bitcoin which also in downtrend mode.
nakamita

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

If you have extra money just keep your altcoins and buy more bitcoin because prices will return very high again in the coming months.
Sell ​​all the altcoin you have to accumulate large amounts of Bitcoin
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Before jumping into any kind of investment you or others should have check the details and information of a coin or a token you want to buy because if you buy lots of altcoins and it continues to dump and has a low value in the market then its useless,  meanwhile,  bitcoin price fluctuates downwards but there are supporters who never sell their bitcoin because they know what possibility can bitcoin do and it is already proven, there are so many people or what we call whales right now who have trusted and invested in bitcoin and they became millionaire or billioniare. 

darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

I think they are right, cause as what I've noticed since i entered this cryptoworld, Bitcoin was the most dominant of all cryptos.
And when the time comes that the price of Bitcoin suddenly drop most altcoin will drop its price x2 or even x3 than Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: