Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your altcoin and buys bitcoin pioneering says  (Read 541 times)
spicybanana

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:32:46 PM

Hmmm I think you may be right because the altcoin market trend follows Bitcoin anyway. So selling your altcoins now will benefit well when Bitcoin price recovers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

That is right time to Bitcoin buying,yes absolutely right if we want to big benefits then can do that buy Bitcoin and keep claim hold.i hope it's hold will makes big profitable. Now we have processing to buy Bitcoin.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

I agreed that Bitcoin is very strong and definitely worth buying. However, I believe in maintaining a diversify crypto portfolio. Hence, keeping some good altcoins are important too.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC
It is a good idea to buy more bitcoins but selling altcoins? No. Altcoins like TAU, DRGN, QSP are giving great returns and are expected to rise very high. There shall be no use of selling them right now.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

Best to diversify portfolio. There are many great potential altcoins out there (eth, neo, wan, etc.) , better to hold but buy bitcoins too as it is also a good investment.

Priorities.
It will still be better to have a bigger basket in bitcoin.
This is the Father of all crypto currency and it is a sure investment. When all this altcoins start popping out it became more valuable.
Why? People will still need to move it to bitcoin just so they can exchange it back to cash that they used to invest with other coins.
With that, it is easy to say that bitcoin is essential. It is needed for going in and out the crypto world.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

Bitcoin by far is the strongest coin, it's safer than other coin, so logically storing Bitcoin will be a better option, but some of the alt coin also good for investment, it's better to diversify your investment, some alt coin also can be used for long term investment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

I think selling your alt coin is not good decision because some alt coin has also a high value which give us good profit. If you have more capital all you need is hold your alt coins and buy more bitcoins for more profit to come in great perfect time.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

Start selling your altcoin and buy bitcoin says pioneering wall Street because bitcoin is very strong ,bitcoin is good for long term
And Bogart said that he will sell his all cardamom,Tron,iota and neo he would buy and hold Ethereum, ripple,bitcoin cash and EOC
I believe he opted for long-term investment. Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOC, Litecoin and other valuable coins are good for long-term investment. These coins have value that matches their prices: so that makes it good for long-term investment than the over values coins.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:37:03 PM

I think selling your alt coin is not good decision because some alt coin has also a high value which give us good profit. If you have more capital all you need is hold your alt coins and buy more bitcoins for more profit to come in great perfect time.
Yes.Especially now that bitcoin and altcoins have the same trend already,if bitcoin increases its price,altcoins follow the same way too.So better to hold your altcoins until you see the price soar high again,then you can sell them to gain good profits.I think bitcoins and even altcoins today are already good for long-term investments.

Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:23 PM

But ther is many altcoins you can get huge profits from them...i see many person become rish just by hold some ico's tokens

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

No not at all. I don't sell my bitcoin and Ethereum or any others altcoins in situations of dumping price. Because it may bring for me a huge amount of losses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

Nope not the time to sell altcoins, i'm holding five kinds of altcoins if i sell it for this time i will lose 50 t0 percent of my investment, do not listen those people making positive news for bitcoin but making suicide to your alts investment become loses.

recommend increase buying of bitcoin if you have an extra money to invest in bitcoin and yes i really believe bitcoin raise their price in the few months before end of the year 2018.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

Bitcoin is very strong and we are right for choosing to invest in bitcoin or ethereum, Ripple, because I believe it is a very good coin coin for the long term.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:10 AM

If you sell altcoins and buy bitcoin I think it's a very good decision, because I believe that bitcoin has a very good power in price increases or to invest in the long run.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:26:23 AM

This is also what i did to my altcoins holding I sell some of them for bitcoin during its peek price but not all, I hold also thus altcoins with a big potential that can generate me more profit than bitcoin.
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:48:15 AM

I do not think we need to sell altcoins and buy for bitcoin, and I think altcoins also have a good price-rising potential if it's to invest in the long run.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:54:48 AM

Is this for real what is the basis of thier statement. Pls give us a proper citation and quotation where did you get this information to know the full story and all the article content. To give us more knowledge about holding crypto for a long time.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:04:14 AM

It's very good to invest in a long time and some good coin also like ethereum and ripple is good also to do trade by buying then hold up until time is not long enough.
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:14:20 AM

Altough altcoin also move faster like bitcoin, but, bitcoin is still dominating the market. And im agree with that opinion. Maybe we should move into bitcoin because bitcoin is more secure, strong, and promising than the altcoins.

rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:55:27 AM

As for me it is not good idea. The value of altcoin is not big so it's better to sell them and invest in Bitcoin $100. Because from some period of time you can sell your old coins for very good price. Holding is a good process
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: