Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 09:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do you think scam can be eradicated in cryptocurrency industry ?
Do you think this can help to eradicate scam in cryptocurrency industry ? - 1 (12.5%)
Or it can only bring a measure of protection to investor  in the cryptocurrency ? - 7 (87.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do we eradicate scam in cryptocurrency industry ?  (Read 1394 times)
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

I think it is possible to eradicate scam projects in the crypto community.  However this mission must be back up with strict rules and regulation such that who want to perpetrate scam would have been blocked by a well and highly regulated crypto community.
Lima0396

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

I don't really think that eradicating scam in crypto currency is that easy as stated here because these scammers most of them are veteran, they know what people really want, and they know how to arrest people attention after gaining your attention they now offer their cheap ICO to you, most people are blind by their greed they want to be rich overnight, so they fall into the trap of the scammers.
I think a severe punishment should be awarded to them.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Eradicating scam in crypto currency is not a day job
because Rome was not built in a day, it requires lot of hard work
and dedication to stop it.
Moreover a penalty for defaulters.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Hello,everyone I think there is an urgent need to end scam in  cryptocurrency industry.In other to achieve this there is need to put in place a reputable site that will serve as a symbol of trust in this industry. So that any ICO that does not have the approval of this site will not be trusted. Do you think this can help to eradicate scam in cryptocurrency industry ?  Or it can only bring a measure of protection to investor  in the cryptocurrency ?   Please let's have your opinion
This is will be a good idea if the integrity of the platform can be managed. something that cannot be manipulated or bought. Maybe with escrow for the funds collected
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:05:33 PM

In order to eliminate fraud in the electronic money market, there is a need for more rigorous management. There must be strict rules for players to comply. Investors themselves must also know phishing is a bad thing to stay away.
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:07:44 PM

Honestly eradicating scam in crypto currency is not a day job, because the scam is not just a case that started yesterday, so it cannot be eradicated easily, it requires all hand on deck, with commitment and dedication.
kevingreen (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:30:52 AM

Hello,everyone I think there is an urgent need to end scam in  cryptocurrency industry.In other to achieve this there is need to put in place a reputable site that will serve as a symbol of trust in this industry. So that any ICO that does not have the approval of this site will not be trusted. Do you think this can help to eradicate scam in cryptocurrency industry ?  Or it can only bring a measure of protection to investor  in the cryptocurrency ?   Please let's have your opinion
This is will be a good idea if the integrity of the platform can be managed. something that cannot be manipulated or bought. Maybe with escrow for the funds collected

I agree with this point, if all hands be on deck and integrity is maintained a good result will be achieve in the fight against fraud stars and this help to win  investors confidence in the cryptocurrency industry.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

It will be hard to completely eradicate scam in cryptocurrency. The only thing people can do is thorough research and take every precaution before investing to avoid atleast some scams because even with strict regulations fiat is not scam free yet.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

I guess it is impossible. Wherever there is money to be gained, then there will be scams - true words.
I don't agree with you dude, There are various ways which scam ICO and currencies can be eradicated. A good example is what He stated in his introductory statement about the topic. A lot of team members have put themselves up to solve this problem. And they are gaining a lot of support. In the near future, those who don't want to be scammed will never be scammed.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

this can really help in fighting scam as icos scammers are the reason cryptocurrencies has not getting mush adoptions.  However,  to get that trusted site will be very hard as most of the rating sites we have now has started to manipulate and joined hands with scam icos.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Even though there are new ways to avoid and make sure the site for ICO and determining it's scam or not, surely a scammer will continue to search the site for hacking. I just though in the internet network who made by human there is will be find some error and be used by some scammer to manipulate so that the project is legit.
Dimonto

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:19:49 AM

I think there is no way to eradicate the scam of the cryptocurrency industry at the moment! If a country can do this, then I will be happy to support them!
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Only government interference in form of policies and regulations can reduces scam in cryptocurrency industry. A review website can not be 100% trusted.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:41:39 AM

Only government interference in form of policies and regulations can reduces scam in cryptocurrency industry. A review website can not be 100% trusted.
Websites can be a paid site, it will only give some insight but we need to do a more deep research in it. Having knowledge on the real use of that token and its legal issues can help in this matter, but the scam is part of this industry now. Its a matter of who have the skills to pick the right one.
With regulation from government/other party at least will make someone/some investor be convinced against the project ICO is legit. Before the ICO project announce, the regulator will review and make a study of the token background, whether from the developer or the token function in the future, but the most important is the developer of the ICO project. I think this way will reduce scam in the cryptocurrency.
truemeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

I think that the scam of cryptocurrency is difficult to eradicate completely. I want to wait until the encryption market develops to a certain extent, and the government will participate in it. By formulating laws and regulations that are compatible with the encryption market and implementing it carefully, we can effectively crack the scam of cryptocurrency.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

To remove fraud from cryptography will help only the state with its bodies of investigation, judging and punishment. The state may not recognize crypto-currencies and even have prizentions to them, but the government must support the order and the scammers in their country.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Charlescrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

This project is so unique and refine
ZinLee
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Hello,everyone I think there is an urgent need to end scam in  cryptocurrency industry.In other to achieve this there is need to put in place a reputable site that will serve as a symbol of trust in this industry. So that any ICO that does not have the approval of this site will not be trusted. Do you think this can help to eradicate scam in cryptocurrency industry ?  Or it can only bring a measure of protection to investor  in the cryptocurrency ?   Please let's have your opinion
There should be a site like that, but due to our greed is too large and there is too less  knowledge about ICO. I hope there are specific guides for beginners
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

All of it starts with our own and that also requires awareness from us.
If we find it then it is better to give advice to our friends or family do not follow the ICO SCAM.
Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

Well I don't think it is possible to completely eradicate scam completely from the cryptocurrency world we can alone reduce it by setting up and internal regulations on various sectors of the cryptocurrency world
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: