Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember, Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency to Hodl.  (Read 822 times)
StarKay (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!
In Bitcoin I trust, come Bull or Bear.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:17:30 AM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!

What about pizza guy? That he spent hiss fortune to trade for pizza? Do you know that if I bought pizza with that much bitcoin I would be dead by now because I would commit suicide for sure. He haven't hold his coins how much he had lost over time I can't believe it. What about him are you trying to tell us ? It is easier said than done as many people want quick buck out of it I still feel sorry for people being dumb enough to buy in between all time high in the 15k till 20k range as they haven't knew what they are doing. If you are serious you would buy now when everyone is selling because this is called the sale buddy.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

What about pizza guy? That he spent hiss fortune to trade for pizza? Do you know that if I bought pizza with that much bitcoin I would be dead by now because I would commit suicide for sure. He haven't hold his coins how much he had lost over time I can't believe it. What about him are you trying to tell us ? It is easier said than done as many people want quick buck out of it I still feel sorry for people being dumb enough to buy in between all time high in the 15k till 20k range as they haven't knew what they are doing. If you are serious you would buy now when everyone is selling because this is called the sale buddy.

first of all you are saying this because you don't understand that bitcoin is a currency first and an investment second last. what the "pizza guy" did only proves that people back in the days were understanding this whereas these days people only care about earning more money out of bitcoin.
secondly it is only your assumption that it was "his fortune" spend. how do you know that he doesn't already have another 10000BTC. for example if i buy a Pizza with 0.002BTC and bitcoin goes to $10 million dollar you  would say i spend a fortune on a pizza but i own a lot more than 0.002BTC!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for all time because it is very useful and benefited in many different ways. It has a useful system wherein we can meet much reliable, much convenient, much fastest and hassle free transactions. We can able to operate it where ever we are as long as there are internet connections. Bitcoin system is not only just for a purpose of earning money and the main purpose of it is to help people to have a better way of doing many transactions in easiest way. 
Paul23

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

Yeah,, absolutely will be agree to this reminder, bitcoin will be the best to hold in all types of crytocurrency ,compare to other altcoin that sometimes will not really grown,aside from that bitcoin is the most popular coin even in the mainstream.so that more people are aware to this coin, probably in Thier wallet.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

first of all you are saying this because you don't understand that bitcoin is a currency first and an investment second last. what the "pizza guy" did only proves that people back in the days were understanding this whereas these days people only care about earning more money out of bitcoin.
secondly it is only your assumption that it was "his fortune" spend. how do you know that he doesn't already have another 10000BTC. for example if i buy a Pizza with 0.002BTC and bitcoin goes to $10 million dollar you  would say i spend a fortune on a pizza but i own a lot more than 0.002BTC!

This is exactly what is screwing the market and why we are seeing such huge movments people are only looking for money and not what bitcoin can do for us. Thats why we might be heading towards bubble that will pop including all the ICOs that doesn't bring anything special to the table with people like this one you get the point. I don't think that Laszlo have that "fortune" but money is not everything he proved to us that we can actually use bitcoin as a payment. All of us have different goals and because of this if crypto ever takes up the huge addoption somewhere in the history books it will be written about Laszlo and not about people who were on this forum saying it was a bad decission to buy that pizza from Domino.
dangcaohung

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Bitcoin is like generral index of cryptocurrency market. It is still the best coin because of its price and huge capital on it. It is deserved to hold in about 2 years but I think in longer term. Price of a coin will be based on its real value.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:51 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 09:14:09 AM by Thadeous

McAfee was asked "What's the best time to buy Bitcoin?"
The answer was:
"Today it's a good time to buy Bitcoin.
Tomorrow it's also a good time to buy Bitcoin.
And when Bitcoin hits $20k it will be still a good time to buy Bitcoin."
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:33:40 AM

Yes and I so much agree with you.  Besides it is very useful for us and we benefited in many different ways.  It has a reliable system,  convenient,  faster and hassle free transactions. We can able to operate it where ever we are as long as there is internet connections. Bitcoin is not only just for a purpose of earning money but also to help people to have a better and convenient way of doing everyday  transactions. Remember,  it is good to have Bitcoin in your wallet to cash in for emergency expenses and most importantly HOLD Bitcoin for future gain and future security.
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Agreed bitcoin is main & best crypto currency in the crypto world & we can see its volume increased every day which tells us how peoples are trusting bitcoin.
I trust on bitcoin & would like to hold for long term because I believe bitcoin will never disappoint anyone & will pump again sure.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:32 AM

Agreed bitcoin is main & best crypto currency in the crypto world & we can see its volume increased every day which tells us how peoples are trusting bitcoin.
I trust on bitcoin & would like to hold for long term because I believe bitcoin will never disappoint anyone & will pump again sure.

There are some bad circumstances that bitcoin are have been encountered like spreading negativity about it and also the banning portion of some countries that not believe to it's potential. However, even it's system much affected to that it still making it's way to perform a better movements so everyone of us are still benefited from it. I'm also a true believer of bitcoin and I know after it's downfall there will be a rising up happen again so let us keep holding our btc because sooner it will bounce again for a better.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

Of course you should not panic. We hold bitcoin and wait for its growth, as it is possible to grow tomorrow, it will grow to 30 000, everything is possible. I'm sure that something will happen and I believe that in a positive way!

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

That is the spirit. Bitcoin still remain the best. Do not panic and sell off to a lose. Hold your position if it is not favorable  now and wait patiently when the tide will turn.
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:56:50 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

In my own opinion, we don't need to panic because the falling of bitcoin price is natural. It happens yearly so don't panic. We need a long patience in waiting for the right time to sell bitcoin. When we wait, we will receive a high profit. I trust in bitcoin that it will rise again not now but sooner or later. We all worth the wait.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

this is exactly why we are seeing drops this big and hard.
it is because you misunderstood the pizza guy. you are one of those people who will panic sell soon because you bought bitcoin dreaming that you will become rich and now your dream is getting farther away from you.
the pizza guy has bitcoin because he sees it as a currency not a way to get rich.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:13:29 AM

Bitcoin is like generral index of cryptocurrency market. It is still the best coin because of its price and huge capital on it. It is deserved to hold in about 2 years but I think in longer term. Price of a coin will be based on its real value.

Since Bitcoin is the most trusted one in crypto even it is volatile more people are embracing Bitcoin. In order to earn more profits be patience and hold Bitcoin while the price is low because it is surely bounce back at peak.
Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

i agree it i'm sure to buy and hold bitcoin now this is a good time to buy, the price is cheap i'm sure bitcoin will rise again next month exceeds the price of $8000 and hopefully it can to be $9000 or more. i'm sure of that and i'm sure to invest in bitcoin

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:56 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

This is exactly what is screwing the market and why we are seeing such huge movments people are only looking for money and not what bitcoin can do for us. Thats why we might be heading towards bubble that will pop including all the ICOs that doesn't bring anything special to the table with people like this one you get the point. I don't think that Laszlo have that "fortune" but money is not everything he proved to us that we can actually use bitcoin as a payment. All of us have different goals and because of this if crypto ever takes up the huge addoption somewhere in the history books it will be written about Laszlo and not about people who were on this forum saying it was a bad decission to buy that pizza from Domino.
Well in my opinion i agree with herbert, that back on his days he was just proving and just using the conventional way of bitcoin to which is the real purpose why it is created. Just because the price increases, does it mean he fails? No he just did what he thinks the right thing to do, and yes it is also sure he has regrets but who can he blame? It is his own actions, besides it his own decision, we don't have any rights to question his decisions.
StarKay (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

it is because you misunderstood the pizza guy. you are one of those people who will panic sell soon because you bought bitcoin dreaming that you will become rich and now your dream is getting farther away from you.
the pizza guy has bitcoin because he sees it as a currency not a way to get rich.
Buying pizza with Bitcoin is not the problem, it is the value he attached to Bitcoin that actually matters. Why we're seeing drops today is because those selling Bitcoin below  $8000 do not think it is worth more just like the Pizza guy.
To add to that Bitcoin is more of a store of Value today than a means of exchange.
We need Hodlers not dumpers who panick sell.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
KryptoKalle

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

I myself always use some fiat of my salary to buy bitcoin, and also use bitcoin as a currency anywhere I can, like it is made to be used!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: