Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember, Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency to Hodl.  (Read 827 times)
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:11:23 PM

Yes, I agree with you, bitcoin has come so far and it has a long way to go yet. So it would be better to hodl the bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

i really don't beileve, some day bitcoin will be used to buy something, it is not suitable for our shopping life, but you are right about hodl. bitcoin always will be best investment in markets for long terms.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:22:06 PM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!
In Bitcoin I trust, come Bull or Bear.
I am following that. I also have a full trust on the future of bitcoin and know better about the mechanism of the price of bitcoin that is why I am still here and have most of my money in bitcoin. I know that sooner or later it will start to rise again as it started in the previous year and it will reach to a high value. Any person who will sell their coins will just regret like that pizza boy.
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:06:33 PM

yes i agree bitcoin is the best cryptocureency to hodl. For me bitcoin is a valuable asset other than gold, i believe that bitcoin is a long-term asset and good for investment and I am sure the end of the year or next year bitcoin prices must be rise..

vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

Agreed Bitcoin is the best currency to hold and that is because you can use it already to make purchases worldwide. Sure a pizza was the first thing bought and with a ton of BTC, but the pizza story isn't over yet. The "pizza guy" you speak of is still around these days in crypto most notably re-creating the pizza transaction by using the Lightning Network. https://cointelegraph.com/news/original-pizza-day-purchaser-does-it-again-with-bitcoin-lightning-network.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for all time because it is very useful and benefited in many different ways. It has a useful system wherein we can meet much reliable, much convenient, much fastest and hassle free transactions. We can able to operate it where ever we are as long as there are internet connections. Bitcoin system is not only just for a purpose of earning money and the main purpose of it is to help people to have a better way of doing many transactions in easiest way. 
Exactly,and you're telling the truth. Many people benifited with bitcoin,it is continuosly helping people in many ways. Also,those employed individuals earning not enough to support their families,they can earn profits with bitcoin for additional source of income.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

yes i agree, bitcoin is the best crypto currency on the market, many people are getting more benefits on earning bitcoin. even though the price was fallen don't panic its normal on the market price, and i think this is the right time to invest and hold on a long term investment.
makatia

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

Hold bitcoin will not be as profitable as investing in altcoin, it will be the foundation for multiplying your account.
gary_57

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:38:19 PM

Yes undoutedly. Because this is the king crypto and this year it is expected to reach the peak. So dont get bothered at the price fall. Just hold it. You will earn a lot hopefully
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:16:59 AM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!

In that time the pizza guy who own the bitcoin, he gets a good deal buying pizza with a trash coin without any value that time the pizza seller did big mistakes but after counting years holding bitcoin he is now a rich man but do you think that bitcoin stay with the pizza seller or he already sell it with a price of .2$ after years. He get a huge profits but he did acsame mistakes like pizaa guy. The lesson here is br patient and hold as long as you can.
Pero20

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:24:11 AM

Yes bitcoin is the best currency to hold and you can purchases many things worldwide. It is the most trusted currency and its the best one to hold for long term.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!
everyone has the right to believe or not with Bitcoin
but certainly I can earn money with the bitcoin
everyone can earn money through bitcoin, as long as tau knowledge and patient in learning
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

This is really true, always think and remember how the pizza guy got his millions of money because of bitcoin, don't be the guy who panic sells when the price of bitcoin drops. Trust the process and for sure in the future, it will be all worth it if you believe. Also, don't worry because you are not alone there are many people who are investing with bitcoin and waiting until it burst into the sky. Don't mind what other say and believe in yourself. Cheesy
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:41 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for all time because it is very useful and benefited in many different ways. It has a useful system wherein we can meet much reliable, much convenient, much fastest and hassle free transactions. We can able to operate it where ever we are as long as there are internet connections. Bitcoin system is not only just for a purpose of earning money and the main purpose of it is to help people to have a better way of doing many transactions in easiest way. 
Yes, I think so. With high volatility in.price, there is a goid opportunity to get extra money. Probably one thing we should take care is deciding the best price level to buy and then hold it for future profit. Price will keep rising and just be patient to wait it.
Louvre

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:07:20 AM

I agree also because people know bitcoin well. bitcoin give us big profit. its the best.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:27:05 AM

Bitcoin is not just the best but also a must to hold cryptocurrency. It is the main cryptocurrency and the king of all of the cryptocurrency in the overall market and it is like the USD if we will compare it to the fiat money because it is universal and it is the most used cryptocurrency to purchase things from different exchanges so it has more potential to stay for a long time.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

Agree. It all leads back to bitcoin when we all suffer so much FUD. We all still hope for it to give a good performance in the market because altcoins going up does not really affects the mood of everyone. Only Btc can do it and create a massive FOMO.
sakahayang

Activity: 414

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

What about pizza guy? That he spent hiss fortune to trade for pizza? Do you know that if I bought pizza with that much bitcoin I would be dead by now because I would commit suicide for sure. He haven't hold his coins how much he had lost over time I can't believe it. What about him are you trying to tell us ? It is easier said than done as many people want quick buck out of it I still feel sorry for people being dumb enough to buy in between all time high in the 15k till 20k range as they haven't knew what they are doing. If you are serious you would buy now when everyone is selling because this is called the sale buddy.

The point of having to remember the PIZZA is, you must remember the story of someone who transacted Bitcoin with PIZZA. at that time Someone buys PIZZA using Bitcoin and at that time the price of Bitcoin is still very low, but in the future bitcoin soars very high.
meaning you must be patient / calm if the price is down, should not panic to sell and generate losses
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

s it is a also some ALTCOINS too are good to hold with confidence like Ethereum or any other one that has smart contracts features as there is always demand for it...
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!

Yes, if you remember the pizza guy, you will eager too buying more bitcoin to hold for future.
buying now is a good decision because the price still low. Another bull market seems to be coming in this year nearly.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: