Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember, Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency to Hodl.  (Read 830 times)
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

Bitcoin is the foremost and most famous cryptocurrency in the world. It is a Cryptocurrency to have and HODL all the time. Selling your bitcoin in reaction to FUD is not enthusiastic. All the people who have stood for bitcoin in the past have reaped the reward.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

Yup I alays try to remind people there is no other coin that can surpass bitcoin in terms of long term investing. It was and is best coin to HODL for future, it will raise so much even after bad news..

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
cooobb

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

It's a great brand, as we can see ETh is not worse in any wau, but many people still puts eqaulity between all cryptos and BTC. Hodl and you'll be blessed someday. I can't imagine market going down when BTC is up
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:22:51 PM

Yes bitcoin is all the time best Cryptocurrency to hold. Because bitcoin is good for both long term and short term. Now the price of bitcoin is not stable, it faces so much of dumps. Hope hereafter it will not happen, the price becomes starts to increase. Many people are now interested in bitcoin and ready to invest. This makes bitcoin future bright. So hold the bitcoin for future surely it will give more profit.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:05:39 PM

its true but we also need to consider holding some altcoins that have the tendency and potential of growing, btc started from some where and sure that we might still see some ALTCOINS that will perform more than btc if spent the year btc spent to get to this stage..

What if there aren't any altcoins worth holding? I honestly don't even consider Ethereum to be a good long term investment. It all comes down to how they strictly depend on ICO offerings, which isn't something you can count on. On top of that, all altcoins are heavily centralized around their main developers, which isn't something that Bitcoin suffers from. If Vitalik or Roger Ver want to force through a certain proposal, even when the general public doesn't agree, they will make it happen anyway. I don't ever want to hold something that operates based on how the mood of a developer or main character changes, because that's a form of centralization too.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!
In Bitcoin I trust, come Bull or Bear.

You are right, bitcoin can provide a good advantage if it holds in the long run. And it takes patience so as not to panic with the current market price. Stay confident and patient, bitcoin will definitely increase again, because bitcoin will benefit those who can withstand trust.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:44:07 PM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!
Eventhough bitcoin suffer from a bad situation, the best thing for you to do is have faith on bitcoin.  Just trust its capability and I will assure you that it is worth trusting for.
Yes it is really a trusted currency as I am holding it for a longer period and I am still not disappointed from any point at any stage from bitcoin because from the beginning when I invested my money in bitcoin I am getting a profit as from the last two years the price of bitcoin has increased much higher.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:57:51 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 02:48:49 AM by HatakeKakashi

Pani selling of the bitcoin can cause dropping price. They did not know for sure what happen after the dumping price. It is part of the bitcoin process when the price dumping ofcoarse they will have pumping. Bitcoin is one of the best to hold crypto coin right now. If you have bitcoin hold it and keep promoting and buying and everyone will get more profit again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Remember the Pizza guy!

I couldn't agree more. Very well said. Even before i joined this forum, i've heard so much about bitcoin from news and from people who have already put their trust or should i say their fiat to bitcoin, hoping against all hope that this coin will be their means towards a comfortable life. Let us all stand firm in holding our bitcoin to ultimately acquire our long time financial goal because sooner or later this coins value will skyrocket to the moon.

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

Remember the Pizza guy!

The term 'best cryptocurrency' is highly subjective since many investors have their preference on what coin they invest in. But in terms of price, bitcoin may be regarded as the most volatile compared to others- meaning, investors have the choice whether to invest it for short or long-term perspective. Personally, to maximize my investments, I avoid focusing into one coin since I diversify my investments by acquiring multiple cryptocurrencies at once.

Yes bitcoin is all the time best Cryptocurrency to hold. Because bitcoin is good for both long term and short term. Now the price of bitcoin is not stable, it faces so much of dumps. Hope hereafter it will not happen, the price becomes starts to increase. Many people are now interested in bitcoin and ready to invest. This makes bitcoin future bright. So hold the bitcoin for future surely it will give more profit.

The best thing about bitcoin is that you have the option to whether invest it for short or long-term depending on your financial needs. The price might be stable but compared to other cryptocurrencies, it has the highest volatility- meaning, it can be a double-edged sword against investors. For us to maximize on our investments, we have the burden to observe the market and withdraw it at the right time.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

Remember the Pizza guy!

I couldn't agree more. Very well said. Even before i joined this forum, i've heard so much about bitcoin from news and from people who have already put their trust or should i say their fiat to bitcoin, hoping against all hope that this coin will be their means towards a comfortable life. Let us all stand firm in holding our bitcoin to ultimately acquire our long time financial goal because sooner or later this coins value will skyrocket to the moon.
Faith and trust must join. Learn not to be swayed easily of the things you are hearing and reading in here, it will be much better to do your own research. Also, do not get emotional with every fluctuations and changes in the market, this is not a drama or you are not watching a film. Control yourself so you will avoid making bad decisions but don't be afraid to make mistakes because this is where you are going to learn.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:50:28 PM

Remember the Pizza guy!
Eventhough bitcoin suffer from a bad situation, the best thing for you to do is have faith on bitcoin.  Just trust its capability and I will assure you that it is worth trusting for.
Yes it is really a trusted currency as I am holding it for a longer period and I am still not disappointed from any point at any stage from bitcoin because from the beginning when I invested my money in bitcoin I am getting a profit as from the last two years the price of bitcoin has increased much higher.

Yes of course, bitcoin is still the best crypto-currency to hodl since from the start due to its high price increase. For me, many investors trusted bitcoin because it has a good store of value which is more preferable for longterm investments.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:53:27 PM

Remember the Pizza guy!
Yes that's true don't be attracted to sell your bitcoin or else you will regret later. Just hold it because big news will coming don't be so impatient if you are real traders or investor you can attract to sell your coin.
StarKay (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:23:22 AM

The term 'best cryptocurrency' is highly subjective since many investors have their preference on what coin they invest in. But in terms of price, bitcoin may be regarded as the most volatile compared to others- meaning, investors have the choice whether to invest it for short or long-term perspective. Personally, to maximize my investments, I avoid focusing into one coin since I diversify my investments by acquiring multiple cryptocurrencies at once.

I agree that my opinion on Bitcoin is subjective but generally Bitcoin does not rank high among cryptocurrencies in terms of volatility, that makes Bitcoin the best to hodl for long-term purpose.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

I agree on the idea, that is why i don’t get tired of holding even though storms in the market fluctuates most of the time, but my faith in bitcoin is stronger and bigger than the recent dip because i always believe in the future of bitcoin, that it will live and last in the cryptomarket and will give us the chance to become rich, you just have to work for it
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:56:04 AM

I agree on the idea, that is why i don’t get tired of holding even though storms in the market fluctuates most of the time, but my faith in bitcoin is stronger and bigger than the recent dip because i always believe in the future of bitcoin, that it will live and last in the cryptomarket and will give us the chance to become rich, you just have to work for it
I hope what you believing are still strong even though in these 6 months bitcoin prices have not recovered at all since the beginning of the year, I also believe that bitcoin has great potential, we could reach the price of $19k last year, and now prices much below $19k, I think people should think that this is a great opportunity to continue to buy and collect it
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

There is no doubt that the best cryptocurrencies for hold are bitcoins, I'm always convinced that bitcoin can overcome the problems experienced, and what happens with 2013 is more difficult but can come out and prices skyrocket again.
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:54:31 AM

Yes you are right bitcoin is the best crytocurrency to hold for long time. Bitcoin can solve of our problems so don't worry about the current situation. Don't get panic to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin has bright future. So buy bitcoin now and hold it for future. Once the price of bitcoin fly to moon you can sell your coin and gain more profit than you invest. Hope in upcoming days or months the market will recover and the price of the bitcoin goes high. Still that you have to Walt with patience.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Cryptocurrency market is experiencing a prolonged bearish trend, it is almost a few months bearis market is not lost from crytocurrency. Usually, a newbie who came to cryptocurrency will leave this market and look for other alternatives to investing or trading. But for someone who already knows cryptocurrency they will let and enjoy all the bearish process this trend occurs. Hold is the best solution when bitcoin prices drop sharply from the original price, but selling when you're lucky is the second best solution and back again when the bitcoin price decreases.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

yes I think so, the current bitcoin price is low and it would be better to hold it because bitcoin is so slow to increase again by holding it will reduce the risk for loss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: