Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember, Bitcoin is the best Cryptocurrency to Hodl.  (Read 822 times)
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

it depends on what price you buy the bitcoin you hold.
not just any HODL, you should also set a target price to sell. do not hold too long and do not rush to sell it. all need a strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!
In Bitcoin I trust, come Bull or Bear.
Yes always remember that pizza guy that receive 10,000 bitcoins. So that's why I am still hodling it even it is the lowest peak of its price or value. Many people like me still believing in bitcoin cryptocurrency thats why we are still hodling it and we are hoping that you too will hodl.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

At a time when the price of cryptocurrencies fluctuate sharply at any sign of not too good news, do not press the panic red button on your Bitcoin.
Remember the Pizza guy!

My always choice is to bear the market prices that is dropping down because selling your coins at the lowest price will just make you lose a huge amount of your investments.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:55:20 PM

Bitcoin! Bear or bull.

Never forget the old days where there is almost nothing. But people believed bitcoin before and where we are right now, they've contributed. HODL!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
NeeNts

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

I really agree with your opinion, I think bitcoin is the best coin that can be used as investment so bitcoin is very suitable to be held for a long time. and by holding bitcoin for a long period of time you can benefit more
As long as you will hold  bitcoin it will continue give you profit, because bitcoin price will continue to increase for long long time. I am sure that if will continue to hold our bitcoin a time will come when bitcoin price will again trade above 19000$. I myself holding my bitcoin for next few years and I am sure that it will give me a very good profit.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

true if you have the level of patience, bitcoin is the best coin for long-term investment, invesatsi in the currency of bitcoin crypto will not make you lose if you always take advantage of existing opportunities such as currently buy is a good choice than to sell
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:42:29 AM

yes you are right I think the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to hold for as long as you can because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so bitcoin will have the potential to be a very expensive coin so it's better to keep as much bitcoin as you can.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

yes you are right bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency because this bitcoin is a very valuable digital currency and not only that bitcoin can already be received for some payment in some platform so I am sure bitcoin can be very expensive and can give very big advantage.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

That's because almost all cryptos depends on bitocin's market value. As a result of its pairing, altcoins' market value will eventually rise when bitcoin's market value also rises. So if you are in a diversified investment, you will really get a very huge profit if bitcoin will rise because chances are high that those alt coins you have will also rise.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Remember the Pizza guy!

Bitcoin is the strongest in the crypto, and there is no need to panic with falling markets, because future markets will be able to grow again. Holding bitcoin is the best way to avoid losses and can provide benefits in the future.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:20:58 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!
I still have all my bitcoin but there are a lot of people that got desperate and have sold their coins already, it is a real shame this has happened but since they are the ones that took that option then they are the ones that are going to feel the consequences of their actions in the future when bitcoin recovers and its price goes even higher.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

yes of course I always remember that the condition of total supply of bitcoin is very limited and very high bitcoin demand makes bitcoin very good to be kept for a very long time, never to sell at a cheap price it will make you very loss.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!
I still have all my bitcoin but there are a lot of people that got desperate and have sold their coins already, it is a real shame this has happened but since they are the ones that took that option then they are the ones that are going to feel the consequences of their actions in the future when bitcoin recovers and its price goes even higher.
In the wild swing of the market, it is important to stay calm and learn to strategize. Bitcoin is the most influential cryptocurrency in the market, has so much potential, and its blockchain technology put people at ease that security and safety has been its priority to protect its members. Bitcoin is volatile, it's hard to predict when high is high and when low is low. I believe holding strategy should be taken into consideration to prevent big losses and reduce risks. No matter how market fluctuates, don't lose hope that it still has the potential to recover.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

yes you are right i fully agree with you bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to resist you should take advantage of the current condition when bitcoin can still be obtained you should have as much bitcoin as you can.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

Remember the Pizza guy!
In the wild swing of the market, it is important to stay calm and learn to strategize. Bitcoin is the most influential cryptocurrency in the market, has so much potential, and its blockchain technology put people at ease that security and safety has been its priority to protect its members. Bitcoin is volatile, it's hard to predict when high is high and when low is low. I believe holding strategy should be taken into consideration to prevent big losses and reduce risks. No matter how market fluctuates, don't lose hope that it still has the potential to recover.
Do not worry I am not a newbie, I have been here in the market for some time and I know how things work in this market, it is probably going to take a significant amount of time for the market to recover but it does not matter what it happens I am ready to hold for as long as necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: