Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: warning, do not ever buy ico lending coins  (Read 124 times)
Ziaderi33 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:15:15 AM
Merited by derihendra (1)

now ico lending is still there, they do various ways to ensnare their victims, they give free coins to the member who invites his friend to buy the coin lending it, I advice to you all, please stop buying ico lending coins so you avoid the fraud

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

now ico lending is still there, they do various ways to ensnare their victims, they give free coins to the member who invites his friend to buy the coin lending it, I advice to you all, please stop buying ico lending coins so you avoid the fraud
I have to agree with you here. I have always though ICO lending coins are fraud, they just get more and more people because these people who are getting the loaned coins keep inviting their friends to come into the project and most times, these friends are people that do not know a lot about cryptos to be able to know that it is a scam. Investors should be very careful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

i really didnt think these things still exist in this space. Common man, who is still running to invest in lending platform which are outright scams. Anyone who invest in such things now will definitely lose his money. its a shame that people still fall for these nonsense.

I have long known they are just nonsense. i recently saw maybe today or yesterday that Bitconnect Youtube promoter Trevon James is going to court now......

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
novita_gendut

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

why not that it is baggy, but is it because good ICO is not on ICO coin lending and so I already know many things about ICO and with this I am more careful if I want to buy ICO coins because with its many ICO coins The scam resulted in huge losses
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:42:25 AM

Totally agree.  I was surprised and disappointed that CoinMarketCap has a lending ICO ad at the top of their page.  I'd expect they'd vet their ads a bit more.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:03:45 AM

Especially now, frauds and scams are everywhere. But not in a LENDING ICO, also in other ICOs. Always read and analyza the whitepaper, the team and everything else before investing.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:19:23 AM

Especially now, frauds and scams are everywhere. But not in a LENDING ICO, also in other ICOs. Always read and analyza the whitepaper, the team and everything else before investing.
This is absolutely correct, while there are some type of projects that can be considered scams form the very beginning scammers are  trying all kind of strategies to try to get your money so we need to make a huge effort to analyze every single ico in which we are interested and only invest if the ico pass all of our tests.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:36 AM

i really didnt think these things still exist in this space. Common man, who is still running to invest in lending platform which are outright scams. Anyone who invest in such things now will definitely lose his money. its a shame that people still fall for these nonsense.

I have long known they are just nonsense. i recently saw maybe today or yesterday that Bitconnect Youtube promoter Trevon James is going to court now......

well it's not guaranteed to lose your money if you are investing your money into that kind of project.
look at ETHLend for example.
did not they create their project based on Lending ? so that means not all of them but the majority.
the only problem was not the Lending itself but the human themself.if they choose to do it properly without any ill-intention.
i believe everything will be alright.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:33:07 AM

Lending - a form that quickly creates a strong trend in 2017. Because interest rates are strong and flexible. However, then all left a great disappointment for the investors and even the surprise of the community. The collapse of bitcoinnect is a warning to the idea of ​​lending. and above all. It seems my belief in this model has been exhausted.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

You can not stop people form investing or lending ICO Why? Is doing it is gamble but people see ICO as a fastest way to earn money and finding way to stop people or asking them to stop from buying and investing is good buy  like I said ICO is the best way. The best way to help people is to detect the scam vs real the is the must helpful way to share it.

Here my #1 tip

Make sure that the team has the name of the company on there biodate lile social media or there own website.
pujumba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:44:33 AM

Yes this is good advice. Of course, the most famous of them all was Bitconneeeect and we all saw what happened there. Soon we will see the launch of some legitimate lending services such as PayPie, Populous, and SALT.

Spiero7

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:10 PM

The fact that many of them are turning out a scam doesn't warrant anyone having a misconception about them all. Moreover, I can point to at least one of those in the rank of lending icos doing well right now. Its called Tradove; an ICO that successfully completed its ICO back in  Feb 2018, already on notable exchanges.
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:29 PM

I totally agree, because I've lost a lot of money for playing lending coins. we are better off joining the bounty campaign program instead of coin landing program. very dangerous, our capital can be lost, as I have ever experienced before.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: