Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥  (Read 974 times)
bor82t (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:35 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rulitsimu

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:37:34 AM

It’s quite an unexpected format of blockchain project, at least, for me. What’s the idea of the project? Kinda personal hi-tech solutions? Why is blockchain necessary in this case?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

It’s quite an unexpected format of blockchain project, at least, for me. What’s the idea of the project? Kinda personal hi-tech solutions? Why is blockchain necessary in this case?

Gana Technologies presents  optimized AI-based solutions which are needed for individuals as well as for scientific community, they also can be used for research. All this is implemented with the help of cannabis industry.
rulitsimu

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

Gana Technologies presents  optimized AI-based solutions which are needed for individuals as well as for scientific community, they also can be used for research. All this is implemented with the help of cannabis industry.
What will this system be filled up with?   
deort

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

First, the data collected from retailers, communities, research institutes and personal data will be used. At the same time, it’ll be available for new participants.
rulitsimu

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

First, the data collected from retailers, communities, research institutes and personal data will be used. At the same time, it’ll be available for new participants.
Can you give an example of such mutually profitable cooperation?
deort

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:22:31 AM

For example, a producer of digital content for servicing of mobile  apps  can take part as a supplier of this content in GANA system, and the AI of the system will provide users with the content via the mobile app. A participant gets more info necessary for creation of new popular content.
rulitsimu

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

For example, a producer of digital content for servicing of mobile  apps  can take part as a supplier of this content in GANA system, and the AI of the system will provide users with the content via the mobile app. A participant gets more info necessary for creation of new popular content.
It turns out that the service becomes more valuable ‘cause a creator get all the data necessary for development of more significant and meaningful product for a final customer.
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:11:01 AM

Have preliminary sale stages been held? What are the results?   
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Pre-sale is already over, it was 100% successful!)
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

To what extent is the level of the hard cap of the project ambitious? Such developments may cost a lot…
samxio

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

To what extent is the level of the hard cap of the project ambitious? Such developments may cost a lot…

The hard cap is 60000 ETH.
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

Pre-sale is already over, it was 100% successful!)
does that mean all tokens for presale are all sold? with a very large total hardcap, how many% of total gains made from presale? has it reached the desired softcap? or this project not have softcap only hardcap.

The hard cap is 60000 ETH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Veecker

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

What other advantages of blockchain except for reliability and transparency attracted the developers?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Will all the pools of data accumulated by GANA AI be based on blockchain? What will the architecture of management of this data look like?     
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:23:41 PM

This is the most interesting project from all that I have seen. Maybe you will succeed, but your path to recognition will be difficult))) Good luck.
Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:38:07 PM

It looks like GANA provides its AI to developers and outputs some solutions, recommendations… How much do such services cost?   
waitsummer

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

Does GANA have competitors in the area of blockchain-based projects? AI is one of the most popular and promising field of developments now..
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:56 PM

This is a good project idea, but dont forget, to add the most needed blockchain feachure: The security and transparency of the process, based on cannabis+blockchain. Only legal cultivation, sale and transportation!
ptbs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

What price are tokens available at?   
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: