Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥  (Read 975 times)
alexdvd4

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:39:36 AM

What procedures do i have to undergo in order to become a project’s investor? Standard KYC or anything else?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

How much are the soft- and hard caps?   
20k ETH and 60k ETH.

Do you think it's not how enough and can reach easily?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

Which year will be released the full-fledged GANA mobile platform in? Obviously, it’s necessary to present the developments in this format now.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:56:06 PM

To my mind, GANA has been working since 2016… In fact, what did it manage to achieve?  What can be considered already made today?
shara

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

The WP of the project is available in Korean, French and Japanese. Do i understand correctly that these markets are open for Gana and the company counts on them?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

What will it be possible to buy for the project tokens?   
app2endad

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:14:14 PM

What will it be possible to buy for the project tokens?   
The GANA tokens will be given to the buyers who purchase the products with a GANA certificate. They will be able to buy films, music, digital content, recommended goods via the mobile app.
ruksanaa

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

What is the minimum investment threshold for participation in the project?   
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

What is the minimum investment threshold for participation in the project?   
The minimum purchase amount is 3 ETH.
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

What are the main directions of the use of the finds collected after the ICO?   
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

What are the main directions of the use of the finds collected after the ICO?   
The funds will be allocated to development, testing and implementation of the platform. It isnt simple in terms of technology.
dave12jhonson

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Cannabis? First explain me pls, is it legal to use it in order to let me consider the project seriously, not just as a joke of a programmer! Seriously! Is there a global legal demand in this industry?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Cannabis? First explain me pls, is it legal to use it in order to let me consider the project seriously, not just as a joke of a programmer! Seriously! Is there a global legal demand in this industry?
At the moment, more than 20 states including USA, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands have permitted to use cannabinoids medicinally  - to cure a number of diseases and symptoms in case of muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis, loss of appetite, nausea (including chemotherapy), insomnia, chronic pain and Crohn's disease. Serious enough?
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

At the moment, more than 20 states including USA, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands have permitted to use cannabinoids medicinally  - to cure a number of diseases and symptoms in case of muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis, loss of appetite, nausea (including chemotherapy), insomnia, chronic pain and Crohn's disease. Serious enough?
What is the commercial aspect of the use of hi-tech? 
edynolan

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:01:29 AM

I like the idea and idea, I also think that the road map can be expanded if you can collect more funds with ICO. There are so many nice things you can do with this project..
ggcript

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

According to the GANA analytics estimations, the cannabinoids market will get great advantages ‘cause of implementation of modern IT solutions which will allow to work with Big data, conduct an in-depth analysis and develop personalized treatment courses for patients.
dave12jhonson

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

According to the GANA analytics estimations, the cannabinoids market will get great advantages ‘cause of implementation of modern IT solutions which will allow to work with Big data, conduct an in-depth analysis and develop personalized treatment courses for patients.
Okay, let’s say it’s so. Who are the members of the ecosystem of the project?
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:43:18 AM

Hello! I need some clarifications here Wink Have I understood it right that only a person using canabis for a medical purpose can get this GANA token or it might become available for all groups of canabis users? Thanks.
ggcript

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

Okay, let’s say it’s so. Who are the members of the ecosystem of the project?
GANA Technologies develops an ecosystem that collects statistical data on the medical hemp industry from patients and from manufacturers, retailers, medical institutions and research laboratories. In fact, all the representatives of this area can take part.
bazhin111

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

Your idea is quite good, today Korean developers are very appreciated in the market, in this matter they understand much more about the development of the blockchain, and the presence of such people in the team gives you another plus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: