Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GANA — Green and nature association🔥  (Read 976 times)
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

Good day! Please tell me where I can buy project tokens? Is there some kind of exchange which came out or just plan to go to the exchange? If so, when will this happen? Thanks.
Cramer-Larry

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Good morning, team. I expect you advance
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

There’s not enough info about the project.. Are developers going to communicate with potential investors?
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

Hey everyone! What resources will the data on users and the data for AI be stored on?  Is it possible to store all the data on blockchain?
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:23:05 PM

There’s not enough info about the project.. Are developers going to communicate with potential investors?
The most active communication is in the telegram https://t.me/gana_official There you can quickly get an answer to any question. Here in the forum communication is slower. (a small lifehack - it's almost everywhere so)

Taboo8614

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

What is the total number of population of countries in which the use of medical hemp is allowed?
Veecker

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

Are partnerships or joint developments with other blockchain projects possible for GANA? 
aclemmonsc

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

Are u guys gonna have reserved fund u know, keep some tokens in case of emergency?
Immer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

Are u guys gonna have reserved fund u know, keep some tokens in case of emergency?
I dont know much about expenses but they are going to have 15% of tokens reserved.
himanshu93

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:18:11 AM

guys I have been following this project for a couple of days now and I'm happy to say that after a little bit of research I found that its a really good project and if they deliver what they are promising then it could really become a superstar project in its niche. so good luck guys and please stick to the roadmap and deliver.
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

That’s the first time I’m really thinking about investing into cryptocurrency project. I liked this video about GANA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxB1hIV_wU. Looks like the project causes a lot of interest. How is it going right now? I wanna know more about this startup.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

That’s the first time I’m really thinking about investing into cryptocurrency project. I liked this video about GANA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxB1hIV_wU. Looks like the project causes a lot of interest. How is it going right now? I wanna know more about this startup.
U can see the history of the project in the road map - they started project development in 2016 and last year they got an experienced and professional team. Just like u said the investors are very interested in the project already. The industry GANA is gonna work in is very promising.
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

U can see the history of the project in the road map - they started project development in 2016 and last year they got an experienced and professional team. Just like u said the investors are very interested in the project already. The industry GANA is gonna work in is very promising.
Exactly! AI, healthcare and other science  developments accommodate a lot of money!
ilcaramba

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:19:36 AM

Exactly! AI, healthcare and other science  developments accommodate a lot of money!
U r right. GANA is focused on cannabis and they r going to implement totally new AI approach. The project has got some potential and ICO is going great.
past_ale

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:24:27 AM

I like this idea and the project as a whole, I think the development team will make the project successful.  Good luck!
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

U r right. GANA is focused on cannabis and they r going to implement totally new AI approach. The project has got some potential and ICO is going great.
What kinda problems are they going to face now or in the future?
ilcaramba

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

I think there are 2 potential problems and the community around the world is working on fixing it. First of all, cryptocurrency spreading and usage. Secondly, decriminalization of cannabis. 
clark581

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

I think there are 2 potential problems and the community around the world is working on fixing it. First of all, cryptocurrency spreading and usage. Secondly, decriminalization of cannabis. 
Has GANA  handled a research regarding the market they are going to work in and supply their product to?
mitchell69

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:01:09 PM

Common question: are u gonna be listed in the exchanges?
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Common question: are u gonna be listed in the exchanges?

Yes, it is gonna be listed. The token will be easily convertible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: