Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:10:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 altcoins to invest in NOW  (Read 3181 times)
landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:09:44 PM

ETH, ADA and Wanchain or ICON . Multi-chain projects are always favorable. If the ICO price goes up to the market, yggdrash and edenchain can be followed.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

ETH, ADA and Wanchain or ICON . Multi-chain projects are always favorable. If the ICO price goes up to the market, yggdrash and edenchain can be followed.
I was going to post same but after checking your post now want to say I love to invest in Ether and ADA but my third coin is NEO because its China backed and going to be very solid for investment in near future team is also good and hardworking hopefully community will give also good back and this will rock in future
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

My top three tokens would be focused around new exchanges and how those can provide discounts and growth. For that reason I am focused on Bibox Token, Huobi Token, and Binance Coin. Let's not forget where all these coins and tokens originated from now, any coincidence? I think not  Roll Eyes Wink

Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:14:28 PM

If you ready to invest now which coin are you yo choose to invest?

Which top 3 altcoins you choose to invest now?

I would obviously choose bitcoin as a priority one as I am sure one or the other day the growth would surprise with Max. I would choose ETH and Bitcoincash when going with the high priced ones. These three altcoin cry to coins would certainly yield genuine benefits in a short term. I have number of coins which are cheaper to invest.  Filter out the coins from coinmarketcap.com which are below $1. Such Coins would multimply
Faust91

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

I really like the EOS coin, many crypto-currency exchanges have made its listing to themselves. The price of this coin will grow rapidly
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

I really like the EOS coin, many crypto-currency exchanges have made its listing to themselves. The price of this coin will grow rapidly
What about etherum? Ripple? Neo or waves? For me those coins have now the biggest Chance to increase in near future, try to look closer to them cause investing now could bring a big profit in near months.

vaporeto

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

matrix
neo
icon
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

eth,wan,poa are my three picks, poa first coin to do cross chain successfully with eth, 200 million coins at .36 right now a steal, wan because it has so many features u want in a coin, plus it will be POS, Eth because its eth ath this year and may pass bitcoin in marketcap at some point.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

The current trending coins are EOS, ETH and NEO these coins are surely going to moon in this year so I am also this coin and many peoples are suggest to Ethereum because it is the best blockchain platform. EOS is fairly growing cryptocurrency it was suddenly going to peak in the market and NEO is also promising Platform so these are my best coins.
I do not know when they can go to the moon but I believe my friends will invest in these coins. I find ETH to be the safest for investing, ETH prices rise and fall often, and I will buy and hold for the opportunity, if the price goes up I will sell to the market and make a profit.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

a lot of altcoin coins that have the best position and good potential, but I choose neo, eth and eos to serve as one of the good coins for investment. because the coin now has the best position and the high price. this is my opinion
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:00:37 PM

Dragonchain, Elixir, and QuantStamp.
Those are my best picks for a short term at this moment, and you can easily double your money with those altcoins.

Hello
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:15:50 PM

There's a lot of potential altcoins in the market but I'll go for Ethereum, Ada and STQ, they have a good prospect and really have a good market trend which could give us profits. ADA and STQ are not expensive which we could buy them in bulk.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:21:08 PM

Utrust, Nem, and Eth.
A lot of good coins in the market but of course you cannot have all of them so you'd better to pick on which coin you will invest. I choose this three coins because I know they are still undervalued with a great technology behind it so I expect for the price to go higher this year and it can really happen.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

If i have given a chance to invest in three different altcoins i will choose ofcourse bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin,i think this altcoins are powerful and they are good and have potential.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:46:39 PM

for recent days, i recommend to buy Achain, BCH, and ADA.
those coin have a good potential in June, especially Achain i think, this new stuff like this are still new born, so its good to invest right now

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

In my opinion, three altcoins at present should be ETH, TRON, and ADA. There are three cryptos in the top spot in the market, and in the future, there is a possibility of a sharp rise in the exchange rate if the market recovers. You should invest now and hold to the end of this year.
Etrilicious

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:57:27 AM

Well my No1 is Asura the token sale is already here  Grin

Then No 2 will be Spotcoin

Then No3 will be Bulleon
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:02:22 AM

For now ni altcoin that has great potential there are actually many. but there are some who already make people believe. such as ethereum. ripple. xlm I think its potential is still very big forward
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:07:00 AM

I choose Bitcoin,Litecoin,Ethereum. For now thats my 3 best altcoin want to invest.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

My top 3 altcoins are:
1) Etheraffle: a hidden gem of a token that will be be be the lotto for the entire planet.  Most of the development work is done.  What's really left is getting the exposure.
2) Ethereum: As more tokens are introduced using the ethereum network, it will be continue to grow in market cap as well as technical aspects.
3) EOS: Lot of development work is being done.  The potential to be a real competitor to Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: