Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 altcoins to invest in NOW  (Read 3164 times)
kabackovas

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

SkyChain, Ubex, RLC - thats my top!
SkyChain is available on livecoin and Idex, rlc is available on binance and Ubex is still in ICO phase.
Recommend to take a look at this project and evaluate its potential
Familiar with SkyChain and Ubex. Holding SkyChain since ICO - quite optimistic about this project. Ubex seems good too but still risky a little as token is already available on exchnages despite ICO is not still over

Yes, skychain is very attractive as beta realese in 2 weeks and price has dropped hard from the ICO price. With the beta realese it will rebounce to ICO price but it will be already x3
But Ubex has already made x3 on exchanges, thats true. But ICO is still ongoing and you may still purchase tokens and then sell them on exchnage for x3.5 price on exchnage
No, that does not work like that with Ubex. ICO is ongoing and you may buy tokens but you can not sell them on exchnages right after purchase, your tokens will be locked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:02:43 PM

SkyChain is available on livecoin and Idex, rlc is available on binance and Ubex is still in ICO phase.
Familiar with SkyChain and Ubex. Holding SkyChain since ICO - quite optimistic about this project. Ubex seems good too but still risky a little as token is already available on exchnages despite ICO is not still over

Yes, skychain is very attractive as beta realese in 2 weeks and price has dropped hard from the ICO price. With the beta realese it will rebounce to ICO price but it will be already x3
But Ubex has already made x3 on exchanges, thats true. But ICO is still ongoing and you may still purchase tokens and then sell them on exchnage for x3.5 price on exchnage
No, that does not work like that with Ubex. ICO is ongoing and you may buy tokens but you can not sell them on exchnages right after purchase, your tokens will be locked
How long will it be locked??
I purchased 2 days ago SkyChain as know about beta realeses but now you are saying about indeed perfect arbitrage opportunity Grin
RameTesli

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

DOGE, XMR, DASH.
its my 3
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

It depends on the focus of investments.
For the product?
For the profit?
Long term, short term?
Amount of capital?
I would definitely pick Ethereum as my number one. It's use cases and applications makes it invaluable.
-Cardano
-steem
Luchi100

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

ADA + BCH + ROX
rox is new slovenian project, and soon we can see pottential
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

How long will it be locked??
I purchased 2 days ago SkyChain as know about beta realeses but now you are saying about indeed perfect arbitrage opportunity Grin
Arbitrage with Ubex is not very easy task as tokens will be locked. To be honest I dont even know what the token are being traded on BitForex or BTC alpha now, where from they have appeared? Huh
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

If you ready to invest now which coin are you yo choose to invest?

Which top 3 altcoins you choose to invest now?
According to my opinion the three Altcoins following the investment will now profit them: ADA, NEO, TRON. Three Altcoin on the very potential we should buy them and keep the year-end prices going up when the crypto market is recovering.
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world. Real business oriented

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. 2018 top 10 breakthrough

3. SpectreCoin

If first 2 are relatively known as both are TOP10 material.

As a starter I will talk about "PoS Monero" anonymous currency that will have something in its sleeve that will surprise crypto world.

and I ve already answered about XSPEC in another threads and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

Project is preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses by Q2 2019.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addressesin[/b] - it has already had a minor explosion, before the bear market, but soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. We ll see a price per coin in 2019
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

My top 3 pics are

Spectrecoin (xspec) - massive potential and gains ahead with what they already have to offer and future plans

Shift - decentralised internet and working product

Monero- still the king of privacy with a lot of  adoption
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:33:13 PM

I called the BTC, ELA, XSPEC. I'll try to explain: BTC is digital gold, without exaggeration; ELA is ETH 2.0 https://www.elastos.org/en/ ; XSPEC - private coin with a fully working technology. https://spectreproject.io Explore on your own.
daftlad

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:36:33 PM

1 Spectrecoin ROI 5000%
2 Monero  "It is was it is" King at the moment.
3 ?
I do like my privacy tho..

jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

I choose to help you with 3 altcoin that i am holding and are determined to wait until the price doubles: Eidoo (EDO), Tradove (BBC) and XY-Oracle (XYO).
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

At this time, you can invest to CYMT Cyber Music Token. This coin so value and the project looks good. I have no idea about other coins, but again, Dogecoin is so interested.
mysql544

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

The cryptocurrency market has begun to rise exponentially, and last month reached an astonishing $378 billion in market capitalization. Whatever happens next, cryptocurrencies look certain to play an increasingly influential role in the global financial system. In today’s world, most of the blockchain coin prices are driven by scarcity model and hype which is not based on real world use case. None of the blockchain is capable enough to meet the demand of enterprise and governments. They need high transaction rate and security against future thread like quantum attack. Most of the banks are still keeping themselves away from existing blockchains because of high transaction fees, partial decentralism and future quantum attacks.
But there is a problem on the horizon. The big challenge with digital cash is to ensure that everyone uses it honestly. And there seems to be a pretty good solution in the form of blockchain technology. This guarantees honesty using cryptographic techniques that are widely thought to be unbreakable, except by brute force attacks.
And therein lies the problem. Brute force attacks are difficult for classical computers but will be easy for the next generation of quantum computers. The vast number-crunching power of these devices mean that as soon as they are available, cryptocurrencies will be suddenly more vulnerable to attack.TIM is a two layered blockchain-
-First layer is root blockchain which only stores Merkle hash of second layer. First layer is very light weight (approx. 4 MB data size).
-Second layer (Multigraph) is the one which stores all the transaction data in form of blocks. First layer only references the blocks of second layer. Second layer blocks are partitioned using vertical shard.
Each node (mobile device / computer running TIM core engine) in TIM network contains entire root blockchain (first layer) and only a part of the second layer blocks. Assuming there are 10,000 nodes in a network, TIM first creates cluster of nodes based on geolocation using partition technology. So the nodes which belongs to ASIA will be part of ASIA cluster and nodes which belongs to North America will belong to North America cluster. TIM call this clusters as triangles / graphs.
The transaction which is originating in North America will participate in triangle of North America only. All blocks mined in North America will be stored in each of the nodes which belong to North America region only. However, all the nodes of North America will have complete root blockchain present but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in North America. Similarly, each Node of Asia Cluster (triangle) will contain entire root blockchain of TIM but only part of second layer blocks which is mined in ASIA. This is called as vertical partition of blocks.
If the data size of entire TIM blockchain is 1 GB, then it will split among these two regions (approx. 500 MB each). So, each node of North America will store root blockchain (4 MB size) and approx. 500 MB of block data. However, in ideal scenario of 1 GB data, TIM will have many triangles (approx. 100). And data will be partitioned (using dynamic vertical partition based of geolocation) to approx. 10 MB block data. So, each node in a given triangle will have 4 MB of root blockchain and 10 MB of partitioned second layer blocks data. This will enable even a mobile device with less memory to become a node of TIM blockchain.
Triangles (cluster of Nodes) / Multigraph – Each node in the triangles communicate to each other using DAG (Directed Acyclic graph) topology. Hence, we call these triangles as graphs also. And collection of these triangles is called as Multigraph (which is the second layer of TIM blockchain). Multigraph stores entire blocks split across graph/triangles. So, if we have 100 triangles, Network will look like as below.
It is because of the DAG topology of each triangle, nodes can communicate very fast, achieving speed of 10,000 tx/sec per triangle. And if the 100 partitions are created due to the demand of transactions, then total network capacity will be around 1 million tx/sec.
However, these triangular regions are created by TIM technology on demand of transaction load. If the load increases in a given region, the TIM technology can further split triangle into two parts and there by doubling the speed of that region. TIM network auto adjusts the load based on demand and also merges the region if the demand is less. This is driven by statistical model for load balancing and using geolocation of nodes to understand the transaction load in a given geographical area.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

The way I'm approaching the market is by accumulating coins that I think have large growth potential for late 2018-2019. I do not believe we are out of the bear market yet so my selections are not based on coins I think will offer a quick turn around but rather coins I believe are at a good accumulation zone and will net you a solid profit for late 2018-2019.

1. Spectrecoin, Xspec  Spectrecoin - (This is my biggest bet) Xspec is a privacy coin that uses POS as opposed to POW to support it's network. With its tech it is among one of the few truly private privacy coins out there. It has a functioning product and strong team behind it that is continuing to push the coin forward. If successful with their roadmap Spectrecoin could be at the head of the privacy class by 2019. This would push Spectrecoin into the limelight/ mainstream and the coin would see tremendous gains being a small cap. So at a price of around .29 cents currently we could be looking at a value of $10 or more come 2019. This is not that far fetched as Spectrecoin already achieved an ATH of $6 in 2017 during the last crypto bull run with less resources and development behind it. This is definitely a coin to keep in mind if your looking for a solid return on your investment. As always patience is needed if you jump aboard.

2. Cardano, ADA - I'm not sure how sustainable blockchain is for the future and I could foresee a world where blockchain's tech is actually obsolete except for maybe bitcoin (being a symbolic store value) DAG technology may win out and if this happens expect Cardano to be a major player in the DAG revolution. The team behind Cardano is taking an excellent approach by excessively peer reviewing their work and constantly trying to streamline things. real world applications for Cardano are very limited as of now but a series of ADA ATMS are set for release in Japan relatively soon. When this happens expect the price of Cardano to skyrocket. At a current price of around 0.08 cents and former all time high of 1.25 I'd expect you'd see a good return in the next 2 years by investing in Cardano which I expect will hit 5.00 by 2020.

3. Banca, Banca - Banca is a new type of an investment bank community built on blockchain technology. It’s based on AI and an expert system which is used to create a platform to help inform investors or potential investors about potential crypto risks or opportunities. The cool thing about Banca is it offers a functional product, is a fairly new crypto currency, and has a strong team behind it. There is alot of room for growth here since Banca is still very young so investing now is almost equivalent to getting in on the ground floor. it is a large supply coin and is currently worth 0.0003651 but by 2020 I could see it hitting 0.02 cents. Thats not a bad return if you buy a cheap million Banca today.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:33:55 AM

1. Ark Coinmarketcap - 72

ARK provides users, developers, and startups with innovative blockchain technologies. Ark aim to create an entire ecosystem of linked chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases that make ARK highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable. ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need. Ark has 8 second block times which makes it one of the fastest in the industry.ARK utilizes a modified Delegated-Proof-Of-Stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism featuring 51 delegates. You can simply stake your coins and earn a passive income of approximately 10% per annum.

2. Spectrecoin coinmarketcap - 442

One of the most secure privacy coins on the market. Stealth address , Native Tor integration + OBFS4, Ring sigs, PoSV3. Spectrecoin will implement proof of stealth in Q1 2019. This feature is a game changer for Proof of stake privacy coins.Proof of stealth will allow the user to stake and be rewarded with untraceable coins. You can stake spectrecoin and earn 10% per annum. The best way to understand Spectrecoin today is to think of Bitcoin + Proof-of-Stake.v3 + anonymous transactions (using similar technology to Monero) + Tor / OBFS4 to hide your IP.

3. Nuls coinmarketcap - 91

Instead of designing a one-size-fits-all type of blockchain, NULS specializes in modular blockchain architecture – a design concept similar to that used in web construction by WordPress – allowing clients to create their own type of blockchain depending on their needs. It will be especially useful for companies with little or no technical expertise, who want to incorporate blockchain technology into their business, but can’t afford to recruit expensive software engineers to do it for them. If you own 2000 Nuls you can stake for approximately 10% per annum

galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:58:06 AM

he top altcoin that we invest in is ETH and Litecoin and NEO, in my opinion.
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:38:13 AM

I would suggest you this three that I thought might be the best to me. They are ethereum, bitcoin cash, and monero. You can try to invest to one of these three or maybe you could start in all of them. I'm sure They're really good token.
rigionpro

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Vicion.app - Crypto All In One
No.1 Crypto Service by Zigman

The world's first Application provide Trading Signals and Support Tools

By gathering and analysis the chart and market data, we proudly present a system that provides accurate signals for users.
Beside that, we optimize many powerful tools dedicate to you.

1/ Coins Listing Prediction
2/ Follow The Shark Sign
3/ Auto Take Profit / Stop Loss
4/ Crypto Events Calendar Lookup
5/ Coin & Market Infor
6/ Volume Analysis
7/ Report Flash Dump
8/ Arbitrage Watch
9/ Auto Short Surfing Signals
10/ Auto Determine Support / Resistance

👉Download for iOS
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1399806253

👉Download for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zigman.crypto.android.vicion                                                                                                                                    Founders and administrators don’t send any DMs offering to buy tokens, don’t offer any “secret” links for registration or ETH/BTC addresses. If somebody offers any of the aforementioned to you, please do not proceed, this is definitely a fraud

🎯  Social Media Global

Telegram Channels:
    English Chatting :  https://t.me/vicionglobal
    English Channel:    https://t.me/VICglobal

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Vicionapp
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/vicionglobal/

🎯  Social Media Vietnamese

Telegram Channels:
  Vietnamese Channel : https://t.me/Vicvietnamese
  Vietnamese chatting: https://t.me/xoadoigiamngheo
  Vietnamse black market : https://t.me/chobitcoinvic

Discord:  https://discord.gg/Zv4aNs4
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/viczig.vicion/
pwnSTA

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:51:29 PM

I'm following these 3 closely:

$XSPEC Spectrecoin: POS, privacy-centric coin with a scrappy team of devs punching above their weight-class.

$RVN Ravencoin: GPU/CPU ASIC-resistant mining form of Bitcoin, no pre-mining, looking forward to their main net & asset player

$MFT: love their team and the ideologies of what blockchain represents: decentralised freedom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: