Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:06:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 altcoins to invest in NOW  (Read 3181 times)
yakushev

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

If you ready to invest now which coin are you yo choose to invest?

Which top 3 altcoins you choose to invest now?
I can be sure only in the eos, dash and nem. This is the main trading horse this year.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

I think the top 3 altcoin to invest now is Ethereum, EOS and NEO, with the number of users increasing dramatically, I'm sure that the 3 coins will benefit at least 300% by the end of the year.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

I'd pay serious attention to Semux, Seele and Quanstamp, these are my top for this year, as young coins these have just enormous potential I'd say.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:19:28 PM

ETH, CARDANO and ICX. My whole investment is in these. But keeping BTC is very logical and safe.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
JoeriHugelier

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

From an investment POV you need to weigh the potential reward against the risk you are willing to take. Sure you can invest in top 10 coins and you will probably get a decent ROI after a while since the crypto market is still young. But I like to look for the projects that have a lot of promise that aren't on everyone's radar. Projects that might not have done well with their ico or didn't do an ico at all. If you can find such projects with an active dev team that means those devs are working their butts off to make their project successful. For me those projects are XTRABYTES (XBY), SPECTRECOIN (XSPEC) and Internext (INXT).
XTRABYTES is developping a secure, superfast codeagnostic platform, Spectrecoin is a highly secure, anonymous coin and Internext is working on a decentralised internet. Those coins/tokens are not just copies of other existing coins with some added bells and whistles, the are original projects that have a real change of finding large adoption. They are also coins that are highly undervalued at the moment and can give you a very nice ROI.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 06:04:56 PM

There are lots of coins to invest. If we want to rank my trusts in 2019. My preference would be ICON (ICX) - Wanchain (WAN) - Aion (AION).

jameshugo17

Activity: 721

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

I expect an attack from Tezos. We have waited almost a year. Tezos still does not satisfy the price. I'm expecting you to go to the 7-8 dollar level.
Bahnsen

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:03:30 PM

Artiqox.
Neo.
OmiseGo.

These are my bets.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:58:13 PM

USDT, Ethereum and Bitcoin. The market is falling, you need to buy something that is more stability and better kept today. Although in my opinion, now is not the best time for buying , the falling trend isn't broken.
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

Amid a hopeful market condition which has shown resilience towards recovery inspite of massive encashment in leading cryptocurrencies, TIM Blockchain will perform TGE on 15th September.

The crowdsale will be conducted on 15th September at 12 PM UTC for 12 hours. A total of USD 2.5 Million worth of TIM tokens will be sold to general public with appropriate KYC and AML compliance.

The tokens will be priced at 15 cents(of USD) and can be purchased through fiat or cryptocurrencies through our mission control platform. The platform will be unveiled 96 hours before the TGE.

There will be no bonus for crowdsale. The tokens will be locked through smart contract for all. The unlocking will be performed 1–2 weeks after TGE based on appropriate market conditions. For everyone to know, this(unlocking at a later date) is general practice in current volatile markets.

There is no further locking of tokens after the unlocking post-TGE.

The bonus of private sale will be further locked for 3 months from first token unlocking.

The bounty for small contributions of pre-ICO investors will be locked based on pre-communicated terms and conditions.

Other buckets of seed investors, foundation, developers, partnerships etc will be locked upto respective locking periods as released earlier.

ICO/TGE lock-ins
The tokens for bounty hunters will be released tokens based on exchange volumes as explained earlier.

Mainnet will be launched in November 2018 as per the current roadmap. After that, the smart contract will be locked and swapped with mainnet tokens to all holders.

Stay tuned at channels for more details. TIM Blockchain Platform @Telegram

The pre-ICO investors and new investors who sought refunds or committed malice of TIM project or the associate teams, will not be allocated any tokens. The rest of the investors will be informed about due diligence process of signing SAFT 10 days before TGE.

Please read the Terms & Conditions to educate yourself about the product offering by TIM Blockchain of TIM Tokens(as ERC20 as well as TIM Main-net).
allanaire

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

I prefer to invest in the progenitor of all cryptocurrencies is of course Bitcoin, I bet on it, in my opinion others are not worthy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:32 PM

USDT, Ethereum and Bitcoin. The market is falling, you need to buy something that is more stability and better kept today. Although in my opinion, now is not the best time for buying , the falling trend isn't broken.
You have chosen the right coin to invest, because all the coins you have have been tested, security and stability are very good, besides having great and more profitable potential, of course this makes me always choose BTC, ETH and USDT.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

eth btc and xrp are good investment tools for the long term because they are in the first place on the market and everyone knows them well.

Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

cst and neo these coins can be highly valued in the future so I think it would be useful to do a good research.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

cst and neo these coins can be highly valued in the future so I think it would be useful to do a good research.
The fact is that most of all I trust the etherium and Even despite the prospects of the ERC20 platform, the coin on the market shows poor results due to the poor condition of the crypto-currency market.Proceeding from this, it is difficult to say something about less promising coins.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

You have chosen the right coin to invest, because all the coins you have have been tested, security and stability are very good, besides having great and more profitable potential, of course this makes me always choose BTC, ETH and USDT.
These are the coin that topped the cryptocurrency market and investing in it during this period helps limit the risk to investors. When the market is not trending, the safe options like the top coins on CMC are very effective.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

Due to market hard situation, it is better to choose coins among of the top 20 coins in the market. Btc, eth and your best choice other altcoins will be great as all of these have already creating an impressive performance which could give us assurance in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

For me the top 3 altcoins to invest now are ethereum, neo, and eos,
because I think the three altcoins are the most potential and the future is also bright,
but anyway it also depends on the personal choice of each

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

There are actually lots of altcoins that are good for investing now, but if I prefer to choose Altcoin ETH, BCH, LTC because the quality of coins is guaranteed and demand increases every year, and again, altcoin is almost all markets available for trading. although there are lots of good coins and we can see from the top 100 CoinMarketCap, maybe we can choose to make it as an investment now, so choose which one will be the future investment.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DanielCrypto

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:46:29 PM

I prefer to invest in Ethereum as It is one of the most stable and profitable currencies today. I also advise you to pay attention to Ethereum Classic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: