Bitcoin Forum
January 26, 2020, 03:49:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 altcoins to invest in NOW  (Read 2893 times)
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:12:30 AM

we cant really say if a coin will  bring you a good ROI in the future most of ICO today went to be a scam coin so you will gamble for a good alts in the market to invest in. there are also coins that is good enough but in the end the return is too low so for me you should have a luck when you want to invest with the alts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinsword66

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

INGOT Coin has been created a first -of-its- kind blockchain ecosystem by INGOT Group that promises to link the existing financial markets and the rapidly emerging crypto markets like never before. INGOT Group claims that this specialized ecosystem will make the customers more confident and increase market liquidity, while providing more efficient market pricing and access to funds for a wide variety of stakeholders. INGOT Group, a multi-industry company with industry-specific professionals, is all set to bring about a groundbreaking impact on the existing financial markets. By creating a revolutionary blockchain based ecosystem named INGOT Coin (IC), they have finally made it possible to build a new pathway between the crypto and the current traditional market participants, enabling them to diversify their portfolio in an efficient and secure manner.

From first day to today, INGOT Coin always targets to be the bridge between cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets through its platform, banking services, and IC brokerage. Estonia stationed, Ethereum blockchain based ecosystem aims to revive lost unity and demands to both markets through the establishment of 6 components that work together, under a single roof.  Aim of INGOT Coin is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs.

INGOT Coin has already started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. INGOT Coin team is grateful for investors’ trust in INGOT Coin project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so the hard cap is determined where INGOT Coin needs to reach.

Marketing has the power of determining the future of the world. Marketing strategy of INGOT Coin is to send the right message to the right people at the right time using the right channel. INGOT Coin achieves this will live till another age of evolution. INGOT Coin believes to invest in values that people care, environment, and ecosystem to use for a long term.  INGOT Coin provides multiple social networks, so potential investors and customers can become better acquainted with INGOT Coin service. This is one of the main benefits of INGOT Coin marketing ability.

Community is the backbone of a Project in the crypto world. INGOT Coin uses Telegram to organically gather thousands of people to own community and the INGOT Coin Network Telegram Community reached the 100,000 Telegram members in last period. INGOT Coin accomplished this milestone in a remarkably short amount of time. This is important because decentralized projects are literally powered by their communities.

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – Trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
EastSound

Activity: 1375
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

i only got two altcoins in my investments and this are omisego and appcoin, this two coins has a good team and good roadmap plus they got a good support from different country.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

XRP, XMR, ADA.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

NEO, ETH and BTC are the three major coin you should invest in now, because in my opinion these three coin will recover by the end of this year and their prices will rise sharply, if bought right now will be the Good meeting for us
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

If you ready to invest now which coin are you yo choose to invest?
Which top 3 altcoins you choose to invest now?
I choose Binance coin, ICON, Ost, since I believe that they will always be popular in cryptomarket.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
velive08

Activity: 570

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

top 3 altcoins if I do a survey on coinmarketcap it will get ethereum, neo, ripple and as a reserve coin is cardano. but it returns to the choice of each coin what can be used as an option because it can be used as a belief to get profit.

consigliere

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

I guess I would chose to invest a few variants, among which will be a Fusion, Lympo, Coinvest and DACC. I believe in these projects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻  ⎮ ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
vandeam

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

If you are new to cryptocurrency I advise to invest in the big volume coins such as Bitcoin and Litecoin.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:27:50 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 10:09:26 PM by paderobin

If you ready to invest now which coin are you yo choose to invest?

Which top 3 altcoins you choose to invest now?
You can invest in these three altcoins
1.QNT
2.ETH
3.XRP
senaslopre

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

There are many potential Altcons in the market, but I will say three is Ethereum, Ada and telcoin, they have a good perspective and there is indeed a good market trend that can bring us profit. ADA and telcoin are not expensive, that we could buy a lot of them.
segomawut

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

in my opinion, there are many potential Altcoin on the market, if we choose the wrong one it will be detrimental ... most likely for etheriun can be used but very minimal, DEC and AE, they have a good perspective and indeed there are good market trends that can bring us profit.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:12:20 AM

I would suggest you to go for IOST. It is waiting for the breakout now. I have been studying the charts and it could do 300 sats in a month and can also go to 450. Right now it is a good investment in terms of TA. Also, the coin is backed up with a decent and stable project. Therefore, nothing to worry FA wise.
all_inman

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

My bet is OmiseGo, Qtum and Aeron! All are now at all time low and it is obvious that is is accomulation phase on all that coins.
PS Im really looking forward the final version of the Aeron app. Very bright future this project has. By the way team also launched a very generous airdrop( or giveaway if you like) https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
fourpiece

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

So many coins that are good for long term profit and worth investing , but my top picks would be, definitely bitcoin, second is Ethereum and lastly credits.

Tachyon Protocol     >     The New TCP/IP In Blockchain
►  Tokenize The Internet Protocol With 50 Million Users  ◄

Whitepaper   Telegram   Twitter   Medium   ANN Thread    
ryap12

Activity: 546
Merit: 14

Your Friendly Friend on Friendsters

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

My top 3 are all erc20. BETHER, LINA and HQX. I put my trust in these projects and hoping to see them climb to the top 20 tokens. HQX is the most to get a price hike with large volume of trading per day and its platform isnt even launch yet.

CRYPTOXYGEN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◌ Website ▬◌ Whitepaper ▬◌ ANN Thread ▬◌ Twitter ▬◌ Telegram
◌▬▬ The World's First Cryptocurrency Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ▬▬◌
◌▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◌ ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ◌▬▬▬◌ JOIN AND CLAIM YOUR BONUS‼ ◌▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◌
karlos_545

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 02:20:20 PM by karlos_545

My bet is OmiseGo, Qtum and Aeron! All are now at all time low and it is obvious that is is accomulation phase on all that coins.
PS Im really looking forward the final version of the Aeron app. Very bright future this project has. By the way team also launched a very generous airdrop( or giveaway if you like) https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Giveaway is becoming some kind of obligatory part of marketing startegy or what? It is generous indeed. Just noticed that it is not the first airdrop (giveaway) on the crypto market. Will take part. Probably I will be one of the lucky one from 250 users to get free tokens for not holding any ARN Grin Cheesy
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:16:08 PM

Take the pick up ETH, Ripple, ADA i predict 3 Altcoins this will create surprise in the end of this year. The experienced investors they will perceive and have good strategy in this moment.
all_inman

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

Giveaway is becoming some kind of obligatory part of marketing startegy or what? It is generous indeed. Just noticed that it is not the first airdrop (giveaway) on the crypto market. Will take part. Probably I will be one of the lucky one from 250 users to get free tokens for not holding any ARN Grin Cheesy
It is good way how to attract attention. Moreover if that airdrop is snapshot actually and futher new token distribution Grin You know it is very different things
PS the direct link to take part in the airdrop campaign if soneone needs https://gleam.io/x1Cei/aeron-1250000-cryptobonusmiles-giveaway
selskoidima

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

It is good way how to attract attention. Moreover if that airdrop is snapshot actually and futher new token distribution Grin You know it is very different things
PS the direct link to take part in the airdrop campaign if soneone needs https://gleam.io/x1Cei/aeron-1250000-cryptobonusmiles-giveaway
Just signed up for the airdrop. Hope the distribution of CBM wont take forever otherwise I will be frustrated. In general, very good promotion from the Aeron team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.