Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡  (Read 63587 times)
MetaHash

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:45:53 AM

How does #metahash begins? I mean, the story. Why or how did you begin with the project/idea?

In brief. We are an ad-tech company and lots of clients came to us about blockchain. We tried and saw that current blockchains could not handle the needed data.
And we had some ideas on what we want to build on blockchain but couldn't
So we took our experience and libs from ad-tech and decided to reinvent the decentralized stack for transactions, data and apps. Making not a new blockchain, but something else that inherits the most important thing - decentralization.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
N0XyJeamBeam

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:32:49 AM

How does #metahash begins? I mean, the story. Why or how did you begin with the project/idea?

In brief. We are an ad-tech company and lots of clients came to us about blockchain. We tried and saw that current blockchains could not handle the needed data.
So we took our experience and libs from ad-tech and decided to reinvent the decentralized stack for transactions, data and apps. Making not a new blockchain, but something else that inherits the most important thing - decentralization.
Ok.
I notice that the distribution of founds is 16% for advertising and 16% for project development.
Why so much for advertising?
I would prefer for a better tech, more development that "speaks for itself".
The advertising is necessary, but why so much?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:37:36 AM

Ok.
I notice that the distribution of founds is 16% for advertising and 16% for project development.

We don’t really need more funds for development.
But marketing the product between common people costs really a lot.
Huge marketing costs are there because the product is more than a chain. It’s a gate for dApps
And we need lots of people to start using it.
N0XyJeamBeam

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:24:18 AM

Ok.

Huge marketing costs are there because the product is more than a chain. It’s a gate for dApps
So want should be the profit for participants?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:49:19 AM

Ok.

We don’t want to speculate on prices. We’ll make a good product and advertise it. Compare market cap of circulating supply at pre-ico/ico with market caps of similar products and make your own judgment.
We are concentrated on making the coin economy work and form real non-speculative demand.
N0XyJeamBeam

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Ok.
what were the test conditions around which 50-80k TPS was achieved..they weren't optimal test conditions right?, should account for lags and connection speeds..in short, should be a real world test

We don’t want to speculate on prices. We’ll make a good product and advertise it. Compare market cap of circulating supply at pre-ico/ico with market caps of similar products and make your own judgment.
We are concentrated on making the coin economy work and form real non-speculative demand.
what were the test conditions around which 50-80k TPS was achieved..they weren't optimal test conditions right?, should account for lags and connection speeds..in short, should be a real world test
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

Ok.

The test was specially launched on weak servers with minimal cost on different continents. With the progressive servers we expect a speed of 100'000 +
N0XyJeamBeam

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:46 AM

Ok.

The test was specially launched on weak servers with minimal cost on different continents. With the progressive servers we expect a speed of 100'000 +
Weak servers are ok as long as real world data and speed constraints are taken into account..is that the case?
Lasala

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

I wish the idea success.
A very detailed and profitable idea, cognitive job!  Good luck guys!
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

Ok.

Weak servers are ok as long as real world data and speed constraints are taken into account..is that the case?

the network selects the fastest servers by the main nodes
but where there can be lags - they vote and confirm the transaction, so your problem we solved at the stage of consensus formation

N0XyJeamBeam

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

but where there can be lags - they vote and confirm the transaction, so your problem we solved at the stage of consensus formation
Do u planning some support all ETH smart contracts?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Do u planning some support all ETH smart contracts?

We are making the tests to confirm we will be able to support smart contracts without any changes, but we can’t confirm it yet
The thing is different versions of native ethereum compilators don’t support all versions.

We have a different model of decentralized apps, but we’ll try to support current standards to for developers that are used to it.
We are mostly focused on making real-time d-apps work.
Anny555

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:26:48 AM

Another great idea based on the Blockchain 4.0 technology, the team are full of blockchain expert.
Promising project i will support.
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

I'm not sure if MetaHash will be someone who can achieve that goal. Although it may look good on paper, the blockchain is still in the early stages of development and is not fully proven. This means that if you want to invest in MetaHash, it will be more of a true believer hoping to win the battle in the future than someone who wants to make a quick buck by investing in a cryptocurrency for the x's.

We truly understand your worries and respect them. That's why we have strong advice for everyone - before participation in our project to be sure that you do realize the risk and understand the project enough. so,  in your case, I'd like to offer you just to stay with us and check how it goes, and then and only then if you're sure the most have your hands on Round B or choose a preferable exchange.
247mining (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:17:03 AM

#MetaHash Announces Public Token Sale

#MetaHash team is happy to announce the official beginning of ICO Round A.
The Main Token Sale Event begins on

29th of June.

Community members should keep in mind, that early Token
Owners can contribute to the Network’s Growth.

ICO Round A features:

- 920,000,000 #MHC will be distributed during ICO Round A
 - #MHC value for ICO Round A is 0.0391 USD
 - Orders under 50 ETH are filled from general limited pool renewed every 4 hours. First come first served
 - To keep space for small buyers, orders over 50 ETH are filled from separate reserved pool instantly

Full details:

HERE
N0XyJeamBeam

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:00:49 AM

In the medium article about the dream team, you have mentioned all about people belonging to the marketing and PR part of the project..none mentioned have blockchain or technical expertise..what about the technical background of the Devs?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

In the medium article about the dream team, you have mentioned all about people belonging to the marketing and PR part of the project..none mentioned have blockchain or technical expertise..what about the technical background of the Devs?

The article is based on the internal department of the team. Those managers who Manage the promotion of the project. We consider the technical and developing experts as a separate, but vital part of the project. They aren't, nor will be neglected. We may be publishing a post specifically appreciating their hard work, and their interest in the project in future.
HeroSam911

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Hi, i'm looking forward at your project. What will be the minimum participation amount for round A?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

Hi, i'm looking forward at your project. What will be the minimum participation amount for round A?

There will be no minimums.

There will be 2 Pools.

1st Pool - under 50 ETH. And 2nd Pool - over 50 ETH
2nd Pool is limited. So once it closes, only under 50 ETH will be allowed.
HeroSam911

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

There will be no minimums.

There will be 2 Pools.

1st Pool - under 50 ETH. And 2nd Pool - over 50 ETH
2nd Pool is limited. So once it closes, only under 50 ETH will be allowed.
Thanks, what is about hardcap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: