Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡  (Read 63587 times)
Thanyaboon

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:09 AM

Hello everyone, I am a staff member, I send to you.
MetaHash

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

Why do we need anchors at the end of the transaction?

Every day the nodes belonging to the #MetaHash Company establish the anchor of the last block in the networks Ethereum, Bitcoin and other
They are needed in order, in case of a successful attack, to restore the network urgently by the method of general voting. The probability of success is low, but we shouldn't exclude it entirely.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

It is a kind of POW of masternodes coin. I got no clear explanation in the ann page. Is mining pool exist or masternode can be done. coins with new features of light transaction, lewr fee and fast transaction will win the competition.
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Hello everyone, I am a staff member, I send to you.

hello and please don't say like that about belonging to Metahash.
lennymat86

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

ico sales indicator which is stuck for days at 14.78%? is it ok?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

Most ICOs use motivation to sell quicker, we don't. There are no bonuses, exept that people that buy now already have their coins ready for start of forging.
The second thing is it is not possible now to buy for a large sum.
If somebody wants to buy for a large sum he has to to reach out to business development.
lennymat86

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Most ICOs use motivation to sell quicker, we don't. There are no bonuses, exept that people that buy now already have their coins ready for start of forging.
If somebody wants to buy for a large sum he has to to reach out to business development.

Maybe it is a combined factors makes such a complexity  then
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

In our case motivation is the start of forging and we didn't declare the exact date as for now, but we've got a solid plan
nikitosey

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

his is a very promising company #Metahash , which is waiting for a great future! I think you will make the right choice by joining this campaign!
Thanyaboon

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

I'm sorry to change my tongue, it's the one I write, I'm sorry
indigorace

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

In our case motivation is the start of forging and we didn't declare the exact date as for now, but we've got a solid plan

But nothing is sold, isnt it?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:49:00 AM

not nothing, little
However, let's imagine that the sales stop at 15%
that would actually be very beneficial to everybody in this 15%
because when forging starts you start getting bonus coins split between this 15% and not 100%
indigorace

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

not nothing, little
because when forging starts you start getting bonus coins split between this 15% and not 100%

Fair point but sales show interest, isn't it?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

Maybe it is a combined factors makes such a complexity  then

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

We don't want to waste money on marketing to drive sales. To obtain MetaGate users or developers or forgers yes. So we do have a lot of sales now, but they are small.Like lots of 100 #MHC And that's exactly what we need now
indigorace

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:18:11 AM

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

We don't want to waste money on marketing to drive sales. To obtain MetaGate users or developers or forgers yes. So we do have a lot of sales now, but they are small.Like lots of 100 #MHC And that's exactly what we need now

Ok thanks, I see. I just wondering because it's really important to me as an investor
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:25:05 AM

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

Ok thanks, I see. I just wondering because it's really important to me as an investor

So don't worry. We could boost marketing any time we needed, but we really don't.
Anyway, you are in a better position the fewer people buy, not more.
Because after forging start you'll start getting bonus coins, and your average price will get lower, than ICO price.
We are limiting marketing now and holding back big buyers on purpose.
ShiftyTripster

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

So don't worry. We could boost marketing any time we needed, but we really don't.
Because after forging start you'll start getting bonus coins, and your average price will get lower, than ICO price.

i will wait for the yellow paper
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

But nothing is sold?

not nothing, little

i will wait for the yellow paper

Right.We want to get more people in that are impressed by the tech, not just the ones that want a quick flip.
lennymat86

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

That is why i got in because of the tech structure, it's the point of interest
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

That is why i got in because of the tech structure, it's the point of interest

So our marketing strategy is a bit slow but attracts the right people. we need to get positive feedback from tech-guys respected in the community first before ramping up marketing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: