Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡ Metahash - cryptocurrency for decentralized apps⚡  (Read 63583 times)
miTgiB

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Du hast

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Hello, dev!
I have a few questions about this project.
First of all, as I understand, ICO is over?

Hello!
Of course, you can ask any questions about #MetaHash.
Yes, you're right, ICO ended in August.
More information about it you can find here - https://medium.com/@themetahash/metahash-successfully-completes-round-a-and-cancels-round-b-6415961b679c

Ok, thanks.

And do you plan to start next round of ICO?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
247mining (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:23:53 AM

#MetaWallet Beta test - Android 📲

CLICK THE PIC TO READ MORE

MetaHash

Activity: 1159
Merit: 19

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Hello, dev!
I have a few questions about this project.
First of all, as I understand, ICO is over?

Hello!
Of course, you can ask any questions about #MetaHash.
Yes, you're right, ICO ended in August.
More information about it you can find here - https://medium.com/@themetahash/metahash-successfully-completes-round-a-and-cancels-round-b-6415961b679c

Ok, thanks.

And do you plan to start next round of ICO?

No, we don't plan it. Round B was cancelled. More info - https://medium.com/@themetahash/metahash-successfully-completes-round-a-and-cancels-round-b-6415961b679chttp://
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:46:43 AM
Merited by miTgiB (3)

Thank you very much for sharing the link to article on Medium channel, specifically discloses details about Metahash ICO.
All best wishes for future achivements of MetaHash.

Please, feel free to ask any other questions!
miTgiB

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Du hast

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

I'm not sure, that understand, how to test it and download. Could you explain?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:15:32 AM

I'm not sure, that understand, how to test it and download. Could you explain?

Please, follow the link - https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.metahash.metawallet and choose "Download it on Google Play"
ShiftyTripster

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

hello
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:55:01 AM

hello

Hello and welcome to #MetaHash topic!
We'll be happy to answer your questions about the project Wink
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:25:50 AM

hello

Whats difference btw dpos and multipos? For me it sound similar
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

hello

DPoS  is actually very different from PoS. In DPoS, token hodlers don’t vote on the validity of the blocks themselves, but vote to elect delegates to do the validation on their behalf. There are generally between 21–100 elected delegates in a DPoS system. The delegates are shuffled periodically and given an order to deliver their blocks in. Having few delegates allows them to organize themselves efficiently and create designated time slots for each delegate to publish their block. If delegates continually miss their blocks or publish invalid transactions, the stakers vote them out and replace them with a better delegate.
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

hello

DPoS  is actually very different from PoS. In DPoS, token hodlers don’t vote on the validity of the blocks themselves, but vote to elect delegates to do the validation on their behalf. There are generally between 21–100 elected delegates in a DPoS system. The delegates are shuffled periodically and given an order to deliver their blocks in. Having few delegates allows them to organize themselves efficiently and create designated time slots for each delegate to publish their block. If delegates continually miss their blocks or publish invalid transactions, the stakers vote them out and replace them with a better delegate.

What is the role of voting in the metahash?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

hello

Page 39-40 of WhitePaper - https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_WhitePaper_EN.pdf?v=5
Page 24 of YellowPaper - https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_YellowPaper_EN.pdf?v=4
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

hello

Page 39-40 of WhitePaper - https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_WhitePaper_EN.pdf?v=5
Page 24 of YellowPaper - https://static.metahash.org/docs/MetaHash_YellowPaper_EN.pdf?v=4

Okay... One more question.
I made a transactions. Which path did it pass to be success?
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

hello

Here is what happens to a transaction:

- 0.2-0.4 seconds – transmission between Peer Nodes.
- The peer nodes maintain connections to slow clients and reject transactions with invalid signatures.
- 0.8-1.2 seconds – transmission to Verification Nodes.
- Verification Nodes are organized into latency clusters with Masters/Slaves spanning geographically remote areas.
- Verification Nodes check if there are enough funds to complete the transaction and carry the load associated with high-latency cross-continental peer connections.
- 0.4-0.6 seconds – transmission to Master Nodes.
- The Master Nodes sync lost transactions and build a block from correct transactions.
- 0.3-0.5 seconds – Slaves check the validity of the block created by the Master Nodes and send it on to the torrents.
- 0.6-0.8 seconds – blocks from the nearest Slave Nodes are propagated via torrents, from which the client can collect transaction confirmation and current balances.
- If torrents consider themselves invalid, they launch the process of role redistribution and verification of what Master/Slave Nodes have been corrupted.
ShiftyTripster

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

hello

- The peer nodes maintain connections to slow clients and reject transactions with invalid signatures.
- Verification Nodes are organized into latency clusters with Masters/Slaves spanning geographically remote areas.
- Verification Nodes check if there are enough funds to complete the transaction and carry the load associated with high-latency cross-continental peer connections.
- The Master Nodes sync lost transactions and build a block from correct transactions.
- 0.3-0.5 seconds – Slaves check the validity of the block created by the Master Nodes and send it on to the torrents.
- 0.6-0.8 seconds – blocks from the nearest Slave Nodes are propagated via torrents, from which the client can collect transaction confirmation and current balances.
- If torrents consider themselves invalid, they launch the process of role redistribution and verification of what Master/Slave Nodes have been corrupted.

Does it happen within 3 seconds? I don't believe!
Thanyaboon

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:21:09 AM

I love metahash
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:49:48 AM
Merited by lennymat86 (1)

hello

Does it happen within 3 seconds? I don't believe!

No, it is real Wink
You can try how fast our blockchain, just make a TestMetaHash wallet and receive 10 TMH to test the speed of our transactions!
MetaHash

Join the ride!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

I love metahash

Thank you for your support!
247mining (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

Please, feel free to check the article about us!

lennymat86

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

Please, feel free to check the article about us!

Blockchain 4.0?
Can you tell about it more?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: