Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:33:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] Ninja Group Buy #4 - 30 Hosted ANTs + 7 - 290X [0/300] .3btc  (Read 17821 times)
FrankToil

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 11:38:22 PM

Hello Fellow Owners.

You might have seen the IPython notebook revenue estimator that I posted in these forums a few weeks back. I've now turned that into a standalone website that enables you to estimate your current returns from participating in the group buys.

Have a look at: http://coininaflaskopenshift-franktoil.rhcloud.com/

For your privacy, all info specific to your situation is NOT stored on the server. Rather it is stored in an encrypted cookie in your browser.

Have Fun!

FrankToil
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:01:33 PM

Very low earnings this week  Sad

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
daemonfox

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:54:51 PM

Very low earnings this week  Sad

Week 5 hosting fees are applied.

Otherwise, earnings were pretty much on par for this GB.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
dyland

Activity: 238

We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

Selling two pairs linked shares in GB4 and GB5 for .45BTC each

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491659.20

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
dyland

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:45:11 PM

Hi Ninja:

Noticing a discrepancy on recent payout.

I assume still 8 shares in both gb 4 and 5. Sold one share in gb4 to Lynn I assume effective today. And also 6 shares converting from gb4 once you get the 1THz machines--full disclosure.

My payout is .13392 from block chain, but I'm getting .1647 when I calculate using the individual share payouts from gb4 and gb5.

Thanks in advance for addressing when you can. 

Blackcoin ~ 10 second transactions (fastest coin) ~ 100% proof of stake (the first) ~ No wasteful mining (most efficient)
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:32:24 PM

Hi Ninja:

Noticing a discrepancy on recent payout.

I assume still 8 shares in both gb 4 and 5. Sold one share in gb4 to Lynn I assume effective today. And also 6 shares converting from gb4 once you get the 1THz machines--full disclosure.

My payout is .13392 from block chain, but I'm getting .1647 when I calculate using the individual share payouts from gb4 and gb5.

Thanks in advance for addressing when you can. 

Yep, one share in GB4 and one in GB5 should be transferred from Dyland to me at 1PzekFkJoSrLMXGJ7V6CSEgyYHc5po36H7
The trade fee has been paid, records are in the share trading thread.
Also, Dyland please send me 0.01673945 for this week's dividend (you may keep the amount for tx fee)
Thanks to both of you.

davideak

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:05:19 AM

Selling 1 share of GB4
PM offer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491659.msg5867910#msg5867910

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
sf2

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 06:55:32 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 11:56:25 PM by sf2

Smiley
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 04:58:01 AM

Lots of miners seem to have gone offline?

We have some issues with what we think is a bad PDU that is causing tripped breakers.  A new PDU is on the way and we have a temp fix in place. It's been a very trying experience trying to solve these power issues so we hope replacing the PDU fixes it for the long haul. I'd love to unload the whole story on you guys, and it's straight craziness ~ stranger than fiction, but I am going to have to consult with my attorney before I comment further about what all happened today.
dyland

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:07:42 PM

Lots of miners seem to have gone offline?

We have some issues with what we think is a bad PDU that is causing tripped breakers.  A new PDU is on the way and we have a temp fix in place. It's been a very trying experience trying to solve these power issues so we hope replacing the PDU fixes it for the long haul. I'd love to unload the whole story on you guys, and it's straight craziness ~ stranger than fiction, but I am going to have to consult with my attorney before I comment further about what all happened today.

...that doesn't sound good at all.

MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 07:50:22 AM

Unfortunately this group buy is no longer operating with a profit and will be wound-up.

We are winding-up this group buy, as well as group buy #1, #3, and #4.

Process for taking delivery (if you have multiples of 10 shares):
PM me for an invoice for the $99 fee, and will reply with an email address for you to send the shipping labels to. You need to provide your own shipping labels.  I'll post the exact dimensions and weight in an update tomorrow.

If you pre-paid hosting, we will return your unused hosting payment at the bitstamp rate. Give us a couple of days to let the dust settle and we'll get it out.

If you have less than 10 shares or if you don't contact me for shipping arrangements; we are buying back the shares at .035 each. We will complete the buyback on May 1st for Group Buy #1 -Group Buy #4 so please get in touch before then.
daemonfox

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:40:22 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2014, 02:20:33 PM by daemonfox

Unfortunately this group buy is no longer operating with a profit and will be wound-up.

PM me for an invoice for the $99 fee, and will reply with an email address for you to send the shipping labels to. You need to provide your own shipping labels.  I'll post the exact dimensions and weight in an update tomorrow.

If you pre-paid hosting, we will return your unused hosting payment at the bitstamp rate. Give us a couple of days to let the dust settle and we'll get it out.

If you have less than 10 shares or if you don't contact me for shipping arrangements; we are buying back the shares at .035 each. We will complete the buyback on May 1st for Group Buy #1 -Group Buy #4 so please get in touch before then.

Ninja,

GB 5 was dependent on other GBs good standing? What does this mean we have to do for GB 5 now?

Everyone else,

FYI I am interested in buying some shares to bring myself up to 10 total in GB 4 so I can acquire an Ant. I will post in the trade thread with my offer.

Edit: Already taken care of!

~Daemon

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:58:41 PM

Ninja,

GB 5 was dependent on other GBs good standing? What does this mean we have to do for GB 5 now?

Everyone else,

FYI I am interested in buying some shares to bring myself up to 10 total in GB 4 so I can acquire an Ant. I will post in the trade thread with my offer.

~Daemon

There's this info on GB5's page, I guess that this will apply:
If you take delivery of hardware for your other shares and want to keep the 300kh/s of Scrypt, a $14.99 per month fee per share of Group Buy #5 will apply.
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 01:59:49 PM

Group 5 will continue, a small power fee (NOT the $14.99/mo) will be added to cover the electricity for those that no longer have shares.  We expect #5 to remain profitable for several months still.

PM me for an invoice for the $99 fee, and will reply with an email address for you to send the shipping labels to. You need to provide your own shipping labels.  I'll post the exact dimensions and weight in an update tomorrow.

Ninja,

Everyone else,

~Daemon
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 03:21:57 PM

Are you selling the 290x to group buy members? If so, how much for 1?

Yes, we have 7 290x's available.  We will sell them @ .75BTC each to members (plus shipping). You can apply your shares toward this as well if you are interested.
dyland

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 01:28:26 AM

Do I need to acknowledge to receive my .035?

lostering

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:07:16 PM

please send the buy back for my 2 shares to 1BZo9yFt74co9fTYbhiepgCHBtU3ie69Xn   

I am sorry that this group buy has to shutdown Sad
MWNinja (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2014, 05:34:11 AM

The majority of buyouts went out in this transaction d32a5df08a44751d57231999b352ecfcabf6d1a40ccb2e178866a153223b837f
Tragter

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 10:31:04 AM

Are you selling the 290x to group buy members? If so, how much for 1?

Yes, we have 7 290x's available.  We will sell them @ .75BTC each to members (plus shipping). You can apply your shares toward this as well if you are interested.

Is the income of the hardware sell divided amongst the "shareholder" ?

Ciphersoft

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:29:01 PM

The majority of buyouts went out in this transaction d32a5df08a44751d57231999b352ecfcabf6d1a40ccb2e178866a153223b837f

The buyout price seems pretty low seeing that we paid .3btc for each share.  Just a touch over 10% from our initial investment(not to mention the value of a bitcoin was somewhere around $700 at the time of purchase if iirc).  Just curious how you came up with this amount/why you think it is fair?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: