Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLVED] Can't send PMs  (Read 761 times)
WhateverIFeelLike (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:13:23 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 08:30:29 AM by WhateverIFeelLike

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but every time I try to PM someone, it tells me I already posted something about 360 seconds ago. The time between the last message and the one before that well exceeds 360 seconds. So what's the problem?
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:10:21 AM

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to ask, but every time I try to PM someone, it tells me I already posted something about 360 seconds ago. The time between the last message and the one before that well exceeds 360 seconds. So what's the problem?

Any forum activity (including logging in) is counted, messaging isn't independent of that.
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 07:48:52 AM

Any forum activity (including logging in) is counted, messaging isn't independent of that.
That means, posting, PMing, Logging in, reporting a post, changing your signature.
WhateverIFeelLike (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:20:51 AM

That means, posting, PMing, Logging in, reporting a post, changing your signature.
Does that also mean reading threads (at least new posts as notified)?

EDIT: Guess not. Still that's annoying.

Thanks for the info.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:28:16 AM

Does that also mean reading threads (at least new posts as notified)?

EDIT: Guess not. Still that's annoying.

Thanks for the info.

No, lol, you can read as many threads as you like, that's not considered "activity", though I understand your paranoia Smiley
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:31:28 PM

Don't forget about searching Tongue
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:36:38 PM

Yep. And you can only do one of that every 360 seconds.
WhateverIFeelLike (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 11:14:25 PM

Yep. And you can only do one of that every 360 seconds.
How annoying.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: